Author Topic: Next Thursday's double boot  (Read 9326 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Next Thursday's double boot
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2006, 12:53:47 PM »
August 25, 2006

2nd double eviction week on 'BB7'

By JOHN POWELL -- JAM! Showbiz

James Rhine, another victim of Big Brother's Chill Town Alliance.
READER ALERT: THIS STORY CONTAINS SPOILERS

Watching the 'Challenge of the Super Friends' animated series as a kid, I always rooted for the Legion of Doom over the Boy/Girl Scouts of the Justice League.

I mean, come on. The Legion of Doom had Lex Luthor, The Scarecrow, Black Manta and Sinestro while the Justice League allowed the utterly useless Aquaman to join their ranks. Aquaman? Yeah, he's the dude who could communicate with aquatic animals, which of course made him totally ineffective on land, in space or in the air. I swear the others members just kept him around because they needed someone to clean the pool and pilot Wonder Woman's jet while she was busy kicking some ass.

On the seventies television series, The Legion of Doom was continually torn apart by conflicts within the group. Big Brother's version of the sinister alliance has now met the same fate. Big Brother's Legion of Doom self-destructed on Thursday night's live eviction show. Unable to trust the wily James Rhine, Chill Town took it upon themselves to dissolve the alliance by masterminding James' eviction after he lost a controversial Veto Competition. Danielle Reyes, James' other Legion of Doom stablemate, has vowed revenge on the Chill Town turncoats.

"It's All-Stars. I got beat by the best. I kinda like going out this way at the hands of Will, Boogie and Janelle. I got beat by the best and I had some fun," James said while he sat on the Couch of Shame with host Julie Chen. "I took this game way too seriously in the beginning to where it was not a game for me and I didn't have that much fun but I started to move away from that."

Presuming that he felt betrayed by his Season Six Alliance last year, some fans thought James came into the house looking for revenge against them even though he does view them as friends outside the 'Big Brother' house. As those who watch the 24/7 Internet feeds can attest to, James especially had it in for Janelle Pierzina.

"I got really mad with Janelle because I could see at the beginning that she had tossed me under the bus the first few weeks. I don't know how much of that got shown (on television)," James explained. "She sold me out to Jase. She sold me out to Chill Town. She sold me out to Alison...and...I think that was it for the first week. At that point, I knew this was not someone that was going to be working with me."

James justified turning on his Season Six pals because he says they broke promises to him about nominations and strategy when he was supposed to be a solid member of their alliance.

"I could only give them so many chances," he said.

For the first time this season, footage from the sequester house aired with Marcellas Reynolds fuming about having to spend a week alone with Howie Gordon. Marcellas called Howie a bully off camera and told Howie to his face not to call him by the nickname 'Marcie' any more.

As the series heads into to another double eviction week with next Thursday's show featuring two boots, Erika became the new Head of Household after winning a trivia competition named "But First..." after Julie Chen's favourite catch phrase on the series. Erika's nominations for eviction will air on this Sunday's episode of 'Big Brother: All-Stars'.

As for how next Thursday's double eviction episode will work, CBC states "that what normally plays out in one week, will play out in one hour, with the first ever live HOH, veto competition, nominations, veto meeting and double eviction taking place all in one hour of television on Thursday. Aug. 31 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT)".

http://jam.canoe.ca/Television/TV_Shows/B/BigBrother7/2006/08/24/pf-1774652.html

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2006, 12:48:23 PM »
:bump:

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2006, 12:54:19 PM »
 :ty3:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2006, 01:33:05 PM »
I assume this means that the new HoH on Thursday night will only be HoH untill that Sat ? Then Sat they will play for new HoH ? Noms another veto comp another veto ceremony all before the following Thursday?

Offline tigerlilly77

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2006, 01:38:05 PM »
Thanks Puddin,its gonna be one exciting night!Go Will and Janie!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2006, 01:49:33 PM »
 :jumpy: Please Janie & Will do it for the romantics out there  :woohoo:

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2006, 04:34:03 PM »
I think it woudl be great if WIll wins HOH... Maybe they will not tell them it is doubel eviction until after HOH is won.  He will think him and Boogie are sitting pretty.  Then find out it si a double eviction. 

If will wins he will put up Erik and CG BUT if Boogie wins I can see him putting up janelle and CG.

What if Janie wins.... Erika and Boogie to make sure Erika goes?

What if CG winss?  This one is harder, he fought to keep janie and erica so I would think Will and Boogie but who knows maybe Will and erika since she put him up.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2006, 05:24:28 PM »
If Janie wins E goes up , if E does not win Veto she goes to sequester ...doesnt matter whos up with her W/B will vote her out .
Boogie wins ditto above
Will wins ditto above
CG the wildcard . They think he will but W/B up  , best case scenario Janie wins Veto pulls one of W/B off , CG has no choice but to put E up and they will vote her out . Worst case scenario W/B win veto , one comes off Janie goes up and gets voted out . Better scenario CG puts E up not J in place of veto winner and she goes voted out .
E in the worst position , can't play for HoH .

I wonder how fast the surprise evicted person gets to pack? I know it can be done quickly but someone like Janie will have a problem , her stuff is everywhere .

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2006, 06:38:37 PM »
they probally would have the evicted person come out and talk to julie and then after they are done with the live show send the house guest outside and lock them in the back yard and has the evicted person go back inside and pack up there stuff. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2006, 06:48:06 PM »
How did they do it BB3 with Marcelles ?

Offline bigbrotherfreak34

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2006, 06:56:18 PM »
Hey Y'all!

Puddin i agree on MOST of your scenarios for HOH this week,  but not one.

If Boogie wins HOH Janelle and Chicken George will go up. If Janelle wins POV, Erika will go. If Geroge wins it, Erika will go. Boogie's allegence(sp?) is to Will and then Erika then Janelle. Will's allegence is to Boogie than Janelle. Boogie wants Erika in the house.

On another note, Janie's ABSOLUTE smartest move would be to nominate CT. Why? because she cant beat either of them in the Final 2, plus they are tougher to  beat in comps., than CG and Erika. With one of Chilltown gone, the other will latch on to their Yoko(boogie=erika,will=janelle)

So I can see Erika leaving this week(SWEEEET JUSTICE!, hahah sorry huge Dani fan here, and I think it would be hilarious to see them do Early Show,Housecalls together. :lol3: :lol3:)
Other then Erika if Janelle doesnt win HOH, and neither does Will or Geroge(hahah mainly Boogie) she is safe, but the Final 4 is going to be difficult.

Sorry for rambling hope it all made sense.,

Thanks! :luvu:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2006, 07:26:00 PM »
No Boogie caught Erika in another lie last night and he is pissed he wants her out next .  Will & Boogie's game play when they are alone
Dani next
Erika
Janie
CG in the final 3 , Cg they think cannot win endurance .
In Will & Boogies perfect world thats how its going to go down .

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2006, 08:14:09 PM »
No Boogie caught Erika in another lie last night and he is pissed he wants her out next .  Will & Boogie's game play when they are alone
Dani next
Erika
Janie
CG in the final 3 , Cg they think cannot win endurance .
In Will & Boogies perfect world thats how its going to go down .

I missed some tonight. What lie did he catch her in?
"Cats work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2006, 09:38:49 PM »
Will told Janie to go to Erika and make nice , also he told Janie to tell Erika that she, Janie , was going after Chilltown not her if she won HoH .
Erika told Dani that her and Janie have a secret allaince to get Chilltown out .
Dani told Boogie what Erika told her .
Boogie was mad at Janie for haveing a secret allaince .
Boogie ran to Will upset and tols him the story.
Will told him to calm down that it ws a part of his plan and thats what he told Janie to do .
Now Boogie is mad because Erika never told him about Janie & E's secret alliance and is sick of her lying to him .. he said he wants her out . Just to add Boogies been in a funk lately , reall moody so any little thing is setting him off .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2006, 10:33:45 PM »
:bump:

Offline Meadows317

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2006, 01:35:16 PM »
YAYYY its Thursday!!!     I'm looking forward to how this double thing is gonna work out :)

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2006, 04:21:06 PM »
I'm not going to get to see it.  :( I guess I will just have to here what happened from you all.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.