Author Topic: Will and Erin  (Read 10396 times)

Offline ChickLIT

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Cuz I'm a Chick and I'm always LIT!
Re: Will and Erin
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2006, 05:07:36 PM »
men are dogs  :lol3:

I LOVE Dogs....ruff ruff    :lol:

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2006, 06:21:50 PM »
According to information that has I have recieved from sources the fact is that Erin's pic was in fact on will's myspace before BB all-stars started.  I myself cannot cofirm or deny this as I haven't seen it myself.  So it appears that in fact has been removed.  What exactly this means, one can only guess.  if this is Erin's way of breaking up with Will, its a pretty sad way to do it.  Hopefully this is not the case though, we will see.
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2006, 06:46:00 PM »
have you ever thought she's doing it to mess with everyone LOL
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline beccaluvswll

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • PAGING, PAGING, DR. DELICIOUS, DR. DELICIOUS
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2006, 08:03:25 PM »
I can verify that Erin's picture was on both Will's myspace and his personal website... both of the web sites currently have no pictures of him and erin.

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2006, 08:12:46 PM »
LOL....okay I'll be more specific....

have you thought she took her pics off the websites to mess with your head like Will is doing with the whole Big Brother House

:lol3:
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2006, 08:23:57 PM »
No one has said she didn't Cole, but the truth be told no one knows!
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2006, 08:36:08 PM »
i sure dont hear too much talk about big daddy anymore :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: ??? :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2006, 08:38:37 PM »
bump

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2006, 09:34:34 PM »
ok if anyone cares Erin Brodie was on the reality show for love or money
i have some pics of her but i dont know how to put them on here

Offline Krissi [I love Shia]

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Pete from FOB is SEXY!
    • Holly Kings Awsome website
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2006, 09:40:33 PM »
Kelsey1960

hi !!! LOL ... all you have to do is click > Additional options...

then click BROWSER and find the pic .. then if you want to put up more click ( more attacments ) You can down load up to 5 at a time then you have to start a new reply for more ... hope this helps ... :hearts:

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2006, 09:49:33 PM »
Kelsey1960

hi !!! LOL ... all you have to do is click > Additional options...

then click BROWSER and find the pic .. then if you want to put up more click ( more attacments ) You can down load up to 5 at a time then you have to start a new reply for more ... hope this helps ... :hearts:
ok where do i find that lol  :lol3:

cgillila

« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2006, 09:51:52 PM »
Her picture is on the "I know what you did last summer" video cover on Will's website.   :lol3:

2nd row of video covers, 2nd from the left.

http://myspace.com/drwillkirby

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2006, 09:52:47 PM »
Kelsey below

Additional Options...

[attachment deleted by admin]

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Pete from FOB is SEXY!
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2006, 10:01:30 PM »
kelsey

click REPLY then whwn you get on the reply think .. look down kinda next to POST PREVIEW SPELLCHECK ... but it is up a little and over a little .. lol get it?

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2006, 10:11:17 PM »
kelsey

click REPLY then whwn you get on the reply think .. look down kinda next to POST PREVIEW SPELLCHECK ... but it is up a little and over a little .. lol get it?
ty all

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2006, 10:13:49 PM »
yahoo i think i got it
thank you all  :kuss:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2006, 10:15:11 PM »
Yippeeeeeeeeee Kelsey  :jumpy:

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Pete from FOB is SEXY!
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2006, 10:25:48 PM »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2006, 10:39:09 PM »
Yay Kelsey!  :hearts:

I remember Erin vaguely.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2006, 10:41:02 PM »
http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i179/keribaldwin/?action=view&current=3c724b35.jpg

look at that pic of Janelle .. i love it
I think she looks better now with some weight in her face  :hrt:

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2006, 03:01:32 AM »
I like Janelle better, and I am not a Janelle fan.
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2006, 04:03:58 PM »
thanks to jokers for the lead

from Will's myspace
Thursday, September 07, 2006

Rumors - Just the Facts - Or Am I Lying???

Rumors:

We will use this space to address rumors as we become aware of them. We will always post the facts as we know them.

Rumor: There has been speculation over Julie Chen disappearing from Will's top friends. That on Will's behalf we removed her.

Fact: Julie or someone on her behalf removed Julie Chen as a friend of Will's on a Saturday weeks ago after Will called her "sweetheart" in a Live Broadcast the preceding Thursday. She was upset that he called her that and felt it was demeaning and unprofessional and as a woman and a serious newscaster it should not be tolerated. Will was told in the house that she no longer would address him in a live show and she was very angry. He was reprimanded in the DR over it. Obviously she later did speak to him on the live show but their relationship was strained and we will have to wait for Will to get out to have him comment any further on this.

Rumor: There has also been speculation on the disappearance of the pictures of Will and Erin Brodie that were on the site.

Fact: After the infamous shower scene with Mike, Erica, Janelle and Will, Erin requested that we remove them and we did. We will not make any other comment on this as it is a private matter between Will and Erin and we respect that.

Rumor: There has been speculation that we have changed Will's status to "single" after the shower incident.

Fact: Nope, it has been that way all season long-as per Will. At first he was unsure if he wanted to disclose his relationship with  Erin in order to respect their privacy. Later he and Erin decided they would tell and yet since Will is not married he decided to leave the setting that he is single.

Rumor: I get this question about 100 times a day . Are you Will? How can this be Will when he is in the house.

Fact: To all you future investigative reporters - you got me. I am not Will. There I said it. The jig is up. I admit it Will is in the house right now. When Will gets back time permitting he will be on the site himself I am sure. But for now it is just me- his webmaster- Nancy.

Rumor: This is not Will's real site just a fan site.

Fact: Since I do not plan to be arrested for stalking anytime soon and Will has mentioned me and my sister by name as his webmasters on the feeds and this site before he went into the house - you make the call. Believe what you want.

Rumor: OK-this is his site and you are his webmaster but how are you getting information from him and know things before they are broadcast on TV. Are you psychic?

Fact: Uhmmm, no, sorry, I am not psychic. I am a tarot master and astrologist. Just kidding... we are really twins separated at birth and we have that twin communication thing. Honestly, I do not speak to him via computer, phone, Blackberry, telepathy, code, or Vulcan Mind Meld. I watch the feeds and I read the summaries/watch tapes of the feeds and also watch the shows. Will sometimes tells us- my sister an I, things when he is talking to the camera about items he wants to post on this site because he knows we are watching. Please stop the psycho emails "proving" to me that I cannot be Will or talking to Will. It stopped being funny a long time ago.

Rumor (New) : Erin Brodie is on mySpace and wants to address fan questions and make comments via her new page myspace.com/erinbrodie .

Fact: This is not Will's Erin Brodie as she/he proports to be. We have contacted Erin on 9/6 and she has confirmed that this is not her. She does not have a mySpace page and furthermore she is not interested in making any statement at this time regarding her and Will. She has assured us that should she change her mind in the future she will contact us. Out of deference to their situation and their privacy we did not ask her any questions related to their relationship so please do not read anything else into this other than the  person impersonating her on mySpace is not Erin.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=86862841&blogID=162571944&MyToken=4acd3aa4-2c34-4b75-aadc-d47561b89c74

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2006, 04:23:10 PM »
Wow that was some good reading. Thanks for posting all of those links.
oXo Justine