Author Topic: The Ultimate Twist (spoilerish)  (Read 2129 times)

Lovin' BB7

The Ultimate Twist (spoilerish)
« on: September 07, 2006, 01:57:07 PM »
I had a GREAT thought ... although it won't happen.  Wouldn't it be awesome if no one on the jury voted for either Boogie or Erika??!!  They could just say that both of them are so underhanded and scumbgas that they don't deserve the money ... first or second place.  Instead, vote to give the money to charity or something. 

Wouldn't THAT be the ultimate season ending twist??!!  I WOULD LOVE IT!!  The money would be going to a worthy cause ... not to a couple of scumbags.  Who's wit' me on this one??? :jam:  Yeah, let's hear it!! 

WE VOTE NO ONE!!  WE VOTE NO ONE!! :jam:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: The Ultimate Twist (spoilerish)
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 02:17:51 PM »
LOL! None of the above?   :please:

How about a write in.. Maggie! :lol3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 02:19:34 PM »
Yeah...then CBS would get sued by the Houseguests because they promised (in the contracts, I would imagine) the houseguests that someone would walk away with the $500,000.  CBS doesn't judge the housegeuests at all (except for the producer's pick at the start) and wouldn't take away the grand prize suddenly because the final two were scumbags.  They didn't do it when Ivette and Maggie were the final two, and I'd imagine they wouldn't do it if Berika was in the final two.

ChadsBaby

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 03:15:15 PM »
Yeah there has to be a contract. I think it would be cool though if they got to pick a charity and CBS gave some $ to that charity. But like the people in the real world don't know about it. Next year BB haha.

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2006, 03:29:07 PM »
They would never do that. Not in a million years. Even if the hg tried it, they'd just say, "sorry, no can do, you have to vote for one or the other".
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2006, 03:33:49 PM »
im sure its right in the houseguest contracts you have to vote for one of them two final players regardless of how they played the game.  now wonder if it is like surivoer and if for somereason you cant finish the game  you forfeit.  maybe a couple of them could have an accident.  or intestional blockage from all that slop