Author Topic: New Here! *spoilers *  (Read 2252 times)

Offline bigbrotherfreak34

• RFF Full Member
New Here! *spoilers *
« on: August 20, 2006, 02:04:34 PM »
Hey y'all new here and just wanted to say i'm excited to join, and can't wait to get to know each and everyone of you! :waves:
First of all I think as of right now i might be the ONLY James fan here at RFF.lol. I don't agree with everything he does (i.e. calling janelle names, and even his whining because of the veto competition) I just wanna say, that if the roles were reversed and James had ripped the doll awat from Janelle, she would complain, and everyone would agree with her, yet James complains and hes the biggest whiner in BB history? I dont think so. Its a shame that James will be sent out this week,(SAME week as last season), but to cite the old saying, "Don't Play with fire unless your prepared to be burned")
Congrats to Janelle though! She deserves to be here after everyone coming after her.  :meow:
I hope no one takes this post as me being mean,but it just bothers me that whenever a lot of players do something agaisnt Janelle it makes them a horrible person, so I just want to say that Hey, there are James fans out there, and we deserve some respect :jam: :jam:

Thanks all for your time! I hope to post more in the futrure and like I said get to know each and everyone of you!

PS.Janelle is my second favorite, Danielle my third, Erika my fourth, Boogie fifth. So even if James goes.

GOOOOO JANIEEEEEEE :hearts:
« Last Edit: August 20, 2006, 02:56:13 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: New Here! *spoilers *
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2006, 02:57:47 PM »
Welcome to the forum bigbrotherfreak34 
 :hithere:

Offline KaylaBaby

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2006, 03:17:10 PM »
I'm a James fan too....although, his hissy fit after Janie won POV was not attractive  :-\

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2006, 03:19:44 PM »
welcome  KaylaBaby :hearts:

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2006, 03:33:43 PM »
james is so obtuse with major anger management issues,i would never like someone like that.i hope the doorknob hits him on his ass on the way out. :knuckles:

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline Krissi [I love Shia]

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Pete from FOB is SEXY!
    • Holly Kings Awsome website
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2006, 04:13:19 PM »
i really dont like James .. but thats my opinion... lol ... i like Janelle! Well hi Bigbrotherfreak34! I hope you have a great time on the RFF! And i hope to get to know you to!