Author Topic: Comentary on Veto Comp Results-SPOILER  (Read 1689 times)

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Comentary on Veto Comp Results-SPOILER
« on: August 20, 2006, 08:02:32 AM »
So let's see...James wins 4 or 5 vetos last year and he is the VETO king.....Janie wins and she is a cheat!?!!?  James is a crybaby and that's all there is to it....he says BB is setting up Janie to win....well the NH could have thought the same thing about him last year.  Wasnt he the one that told CG no hard feelings, it's just a game?  Hello James!!!!  Up until this week Janie was the only one fully in your corner, both of your other allaiances (LOD and side thing with Dani) were willing to kick you out if it came to that.
Janie is plain ans simple...a BADASS!  Even if she doesnt win, which I see as highly unlikely if Will gets his way, she is still the awesomest(is that a word? lol) competition player in BB history...Can you imagine now that she and Will(the puppet master) are aligned?  OMG!!!  Awesome tv!

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Comentary on Veto Comp Results-SPOILER
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2006, 09:42:58 AM »
I can't believe how much James and Dani and Erika whine and complain when something doesn't go their way.  The little kids that I teach handle losing way better than they do.  (I know they are playing for $$ but still ......)  It's kind of embarrassing !!!
GO JANIE                 :hearts: