Author Topic: Can Boogie Tell What The Power Is Used For?**Spoilers**  (Read 2616 times)

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
Can Boogie Tell What The Power Is Used For?**Spoilers**
« on: August 19, 2006, 12:33:06 PM »
 ??? Did BB tell Boogie that he could tell what the power was  and how long he can use it?
I thouhgt they told him NOT to tell. Anybody know for sure. If he was not supposed to tell will they take it away?

Boogie and Dani convo
Boogie is saying the pressure of knowing he won that power, then the HoH. He says luckily the 1st one went down

Boogie says what they did is assigned people with video and audio all over me, and I slipped up.....

Dani: I kept wondering even if they play POV can you get them then? That's only fair.

Boogie: I wanted so badly to have a situation like me and will up, I would stand up and go "I would like to use the Special Power." That would have been awesome television.
Dani: I want you to make sure you don't tell people that you can't use it anymore.
Boogie: Unfortunately they are going to tell them Thursday night. Yeah. I asked them everything, to the point.

it sounds like Boogie told Danielle and Will exactly what the Coup d' ta is and how it can be used.

Did anbody tape the diary room, when they told Boogie about the rules?

( please remember that some people don't know  and may not want to know that MikeB is HoH untill the show airs , puddin)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2006, 01:23:54 PM by puddin »
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Can Boogie Tell What The Power Is Used For?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2006, 12:56:49 PM »
From Jokers:
Dani: It was so funny when you came out of that room and I knew they told you about that secret... the power...
Boog: Oh God!
Dani: I'm like, 'Will, they just told your part...'
Boog: and imagine that pressure I couldn't say a word... I'm like... I was dying... I'm like I don't know how I'm going to possibly play, deal with my alliance, and not say anything.
Dani: Cause we can't talk... you can't strategize.
Boog: Cause you couldn't really strategize the same way. Luckily that first one went down ok with Marcellas, and had he just put up Janelle yesterday it would've been fine. What they did was they assigned people -- video and audio-- just to watch me...
Dani: For you.
Boog: ... and I slipped up...

FLAMES for 2 minutes

Boog: ...the other thing too is that she.. the POV winner is immune from it as is the HOH.
Dani: That's what I kept wondering...

other chit chat about scenarios where Boogie would've loved to use it--how it would've been awesome television

Dani: Now I want you to make sure that you don't tell people that you can't use it anymore. Cause that's important.
Boogie: That's just for... that's just for you and Will.
Dani: Cause now that's over... like people are scared... they won't do nothing.
Boogie: Unfortunately, they are going to tell people Thursday night, cause I asked that. I asked them everything... (Dani laughs) I asked them questions to the point where...

FLAMES

Boog: Well let's say CG wins the POV and he's planning on using it on her (ed: assume Janelle)... I dunno..it would be a rare example.
Dani: That makes sense Boogie. (ed: seems like this last bit is about not telling anyone to try to avoid anyone using the POV to change the noms)
Boog: It is *so* quiet around here without Howie.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Can Boogie Tell What The Power Is Used For?
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2006, 01:22:16 PM »
Mike was the first HG to guess correctly.   Julie Chen: "Congratulations. You were the first guest to answer correctly. You have won the power we call the coup d'Etat.  First you may exercise this power only once.   And it's valid for the next three evictions beginning tonight.   Right before the voting takes place.   I will ask if the person with this special power is prepared to use it.  If you are,  you will stand up and overthrow the head of household by replacing the two nominees with anyone you want.  The only exceptions are the de-throwned  HoH.  And the veto winner, who as you know are immune from being nominated. The vote will then take place immediately. Neither you nor the de-throwned HoH. Will be allowed to vote.  In the event of a tie,  you will be the one to break it. Now, Big Brother will not reveal this power to the other house guests until the day you choose to use it. So choose wisely."  Mike is not allowed to reveal the power until the moment it's used.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: Can Boogie Tell What The Power Is Used For?**Spoilers**
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2006, 01:24:55 PM »
Sounds like mike lost the power because he told everyone

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2006, 02:25:14 PM »
Sounds like mike lost the power because he told everyone

I think he lost it as well. He couldn't keep his mouth shut and gave it away somehow. Most likely trying to tell Will but that's only a guess. I read a blip about this last nite on another site but didn't post it because I was afraid it was BS. The rumor was that CBS had their legal department checking into stripping Booger of his power.

He didn't need it anyway since he got HOH and it was only good for 3 evictions, 2 of them are finished and his noms to be the last. I wondered why he was telling Danievil about it this morning though.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2006, 02:28:59 PM »
Only a moron would over throw their own nominations amd MB is not a moron . Face it he told Dani because it DOESN"T matter ! He is HoH , why change his own Noms ?  :lol3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2006, 02:32:31 PM »
Only a moron would over throw their own nominations amd MB is not a moron . Face it he told Dani because it DOESN"T matter ! He is HoH , why change his own Noms ?  :lol3:

:ythat:

LOL
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2006, 12:36:07 PM »
Scoop on the Coup.
Last night Boogie told Janie that the CDT expired because he became HoH , it canceled out .
At least thats how he explained it ..I guess we will see Thursday whether it was taken away are just canceled out as he said .

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2006, 02:20:03 PM »
unfortunally the "exciting new twist" in the game was dud.  I would have like to have seen someone who was going to use it have won the coup thing.