Author Topic: Spoiler/ Eviction 8/18  (Read 5279 times)

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
Spoiler/ Eviction 8/18
« on: August 18, 2006, 08:36:16 PM »
Poor Howie is gone. I may be wrong but it looks like Boogie is new HOH.I know its just a game,but I feel very disappointed,I hate it when good things happen to nasty people."You reap what you sow"?Not in this game.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2006, 12:27:10 AM by puddin »

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Spoiler
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2006, 09:13:03 PM »
they are all bad people.  Howie was an idiot.  his only strategy was to ride coattails to the end, not much of a strategy.  If Janie is in such pain maybe she should just pack up the bags and walk right out.  Let's see if she really does that!!  I doubt it, it is all fake on her part.  Hopefully she will be nominated or backdoored this week and we she can start to lose all the fat she has put on in the past weeks.  Who knows maybe big daddy likes his golddiggers plump.   :lol3:
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2006, 09:14:56 PM »
LOL Chunky, you are right about Howie in one way, but you have to give him credit for being so loyal to Janie. That is more you can say about James. James didn't have a place in that alliance anyway. But I will miss Howie, in some weird way

Rob

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2006, 09:19:17 PM »
loyality needs to be a 2 way street.  James saw the writing on the wall  the he was the 4th wheel and had no chance sticking with them and he only really left when Janie became the biggest idiot in BB history when with the power she chose not to nom Mike and Will and James called her on it.  Howie was loyal because he had no real strategy other than just letting Janie do the dirty work and him cruising on her coattails hoping that if it was the 2 of them in the end they would hate Janie so much they would vote for him.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline Meadows317

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2006, 10:21:17 PM »
Awwwwww Poor Howie  :o  I'm shocked though. 

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2006, 10:32:34 PM »
Say what you want about riding coattails,sleeping with Boogie to get ahead in the game is as low as you can go.Pathetic.
I believe Janie's tears were very real,I don't believe they were so much for Howie but more because people cheered when she was knocked out of HOH.By the way,what does Janelle's weight have to do with anything?

Cowgirlup

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2006, 11:24:19 PM »
So flirting with Will to get ahead was fine? Read Janies blog, how can you apologize to someone and say its just for the money. And about Janies weight, it doesn't mean anything and im sure that what was said above wasn't meant like that. But let me ask you this - what does Erikas hair have to do wtih anything for her to be called hairika - which is dumb. Or how its ok to point out her skeletal body. Isnt she called Erislut to. Yeah reallllllllllllllll mature of people who say that.

Offline Krissi [I love Shia]

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Pete from FOB is SEXY!
    • Holly Kings Awsome website
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2006, 11:25:07 PM »
I am REALLLLLLY going to miss Howie!!!! And he was a GREAT player ..... He had Janies back and Janie had his ... And he knew she was smart so he let her have ALL the real control ! And i dont have live feeds ... but i know Janelle and i know she was crying cuz  Howie was gone ! They are BEST FRIENDS! And i agree with Whend ... What the HECK does Janelle's weight have to do with ANYTHING? I think she looks just fine!!!!! And i think Erislut should of got the boot!!!! She is a  slut to just sleep with Boogie to stay in the game and he is playing her! At least Janelle and Howie were a TRUE alliance!!!!!!

Love Always    :luvu:   Krissi     :luvu:

Cowgirlup

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2006, 11:33:54 PM »
If Janelle was sleeping her way through this game would you feel different. I thought that Erika and Boogie were together before the show? Even if its just rumours we don't know whats true or not. Howie is one big baby and im glad hes gone  :woohoo:

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Pete from FOB is SEXY!
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2006, 11:44:39 PM »
Yes we do know it is just in the house ... Boogie said.... he siad " Im gunna have fun with her then boot her Ass out" and said how he is going to have her give her some and boot her ass out also!!! And yes! If Janelle was sleeping her way through the game i woulld call her a slut and would hate her also! I like true players of the game!! EXAMPLE : Janelle , Boogie and Will .... they are Great players ... they will do anything to win and not be SLUTS about it and i think they are going to go all the way through!!!!!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2006, 11:59:00 PM by Big Brother Freak »

ChadsBaby

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2006, 11:54:14 PM »
Just a question, how do you feel about Boogie sleeping with Erika - if he quote said he was going to get some? Makes no sense

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Pete from FOB is SEXY!
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2006, 11:57:54 PM »
i know ... i he said something like he is going to fool around with her or get soms or somthing like that .... i am not really sure! I think he is a great player!

ChadsBaby

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2006, 12:05:31 AM »
So if hes fooling around with her, then why is not ok for Erika to do the same. Mwhahaha! Big Brother works both ways and I don't care if shes a girl. And because she is, that makes her a slut but Boogie an awesome player.

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Pete from FOB is SEXY!
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2006, 12:12:54 AM »
Well she is THROWING herself at him! He is not asking !! she thinks if she just throws herself at him that she will get father in the game! But just like Boogie said " I am going to fool around with her and then kick her ass out " !!!! If he was asking for it and she agreed then i wouldnt have a problem with either of them !!! But she is throwing herself at him and he is just taking it! She thinks she is playing him , but he is playing him!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Spoiler/ Eviction 8/18
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2006, 12:29:42 AM »
So flirting with Will to get ahead was fine? Read Janies blog, how can you apologize to someone and say its just for the money. And about Janies weight, it doesn't mean anything and im sure that what was said above wasn't meant like that. But let me ask you this - what does Erikas hair have to do wtih anything for her to be called hairika - which is dumb. Or how its ok to point out her skeletal body. Isnt she called Erislut to. Yeah reallllllllllllllll mature of people who say that.
Well I'll just call her Erikunt from now on .

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Pete from FOB is SEXY!
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2006, 12:33:35 AM »
HAHA Puddin!! Good one~~!!! LOL ... so theres .. Erikunt , Harika , and Erislut

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2006, 01:07:36 AM »
Well the Sov/Season Six alliance has been shot to hell. James must be loving this. (Well, not really. Janelle still needs to go before he can smile wide.) I can't wait to hear about the house after Janie goes...
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2006, 01:11:27 AM »
I wont watch as much if Janie goes , maybe just check in on the furniture once in awhile  :meow:

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2006, 06:59:46 AM »
If Janie goes this soon I wont watch at all & just check boards in hopes that Will or CG  can pull it off.

Offline Nd_Irish

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2006, 07:19:03 AM »
 :jumpy: Ill jump up and down when janie is gone, she had NO clue what to do when she was HOH.. She was all Im not putting up marcelles, then,will talks to her and bam..bye bye marcelles...

Will stated it a few weeks ago. the last person to talk with janelle, can pretty much talk her into anything... she is a weak player, but lucky!! i will give her lucky, ...

VisceralSiren

« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2006, 07:33:12 AM »
do you mean, shes LUCKY?

luckily?  WTH? 

Anyways, Janie is an awesome player with sometimes; asinine choices.  Everyone makes bad choices, she overthought decisions, and ended up going with what she felt would benefit her in the end, instead of realizing her first thoughts, IE not putting up Marcy, were the best decisions made.

Wait.  Did I say that right?  Its 7:32 & I need to hit the sack.

JANIE RULES!!!!!  I hate her game play sometimes, but ultimately shes still in the game.  I really hope she stays, or else I'm not going to watch BB7 at all =)

.v. :flirt:

Offline Nd_Irish

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2006, 07:38:06 AM »
well earlier this morning i was watching the feed. It was about 2am at the BB house. Janelle and Dani were outside talking and Janelle said she wanted out of the game, She just wanted to goto the Squester house...  Dani tried to talk her out of it, but Janelle just keep saying she was done with the game.

Lovin' BB7

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2006, 08:51:41 AM »
I think it's interesting that Janie was all mouth earlier.  She told Dani during the nomintation ceremony (to paraphrase) that if she was going to start a war, she better be able to finish it.  She also flaunted her winning the last HOH by hugging on Howie and shouting out, "This is for Kaysar" while pumping her fists and throwing it in everyone else's face.  SHE was the one who put up Marsellas.  She had a choice to keep her word to him and not put him up, but she did anyway.

Now that her little buddy and puppy dog Howie is gone, she wants to pack up her toys and go home?  She's feeling the heat of her actions.  That's all that's the matter with her.  Sure, I'm sure she was sad to see Howie go.  He was her last friend in the house.  She's not stupid...she knows that.  Everyone else is gunning for her.  But, it's her own fault.   

Let's see...what was that phrase again...YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW. 

Offline Will4Pres

• RFF Full Member
  • I Thought There Was No Chill Town
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2006, 10:48:54 AM »
2 words for the sov SORE LOSERS

It was ok when they were in power for what 5 weeks so far (janie 3 kay and james)
they got rid of all of season 5, did they care when Di was upset that nik left?? nope
They called her a whinner
Well look whos whinning now
Howie gets put up after POV and freaks cuz hes out  How's it feel to think your safe and then get burnt a la Jase

I don't have any pity for janie she crushed alot of dreams in the house so big deal howie is gone,

:lol3: thats what ya get when ya trust Dr. Delicious
she picked will over her alliance and now she is realizing that she got played
Will said right to her 'i stabbed you in the back' janie is prolly crying b/c her ego is crushed not b/c of howie leaving

ChadsBaby

« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2006, 11:32:22 AM »
Im sure that alot of us could come up with not so nice names for Janelle but I know for one im better then that. We all have who we like, but its real mature of you to come up with names for Erika.

Ditto that Janie is being a sore loser in this game. Wah!