« Last post by amazing1604 on Yesterday at 08:19:56 PM »
Speculation route:1 South America -Brazil is overdue
1. It's been a while for South America countries to host first leg since TAR 23, so I think we'll see South America country on a first leg. I think Brazil will be perfect. We haven't had a combo United States -> Brazil since TAR 13. Another South America country that can be visited is Argentina or Uruguay. Will they make a come back to Iguaçu Falls?
2. I think we're not lucky enough to see Africa again for third consecutive time, but if they want to surprise us and decide to visit Africa, I think they will visit South Africa since the last time it is visited is TAR 7, which is already a millennium ago. But, after all, I speculate that Africa will be skipped this time.
3. Europe, well, I wish they will skip Europe this time, but I don't think that's possible. I agree that it has been four seasons since we visit Scandinavia, so they will come back here again maybe? Sweden has become their regular destination? I think they will highly go to Russia because we have pattern to visit Russia at least for every four seasons.
4. Asia. India or Indonesia; it's either both of them or only one of them, since those countries have been regularly visited, and we haven't seen them for a while. There's no way they will skip them. I have no idea about the other Asian countries.
5. Oceania. The last time we have a leg in Oceania is TAR 22, so they may come back. Maybe using an unused leg in Australia from TAR24?
1. A parent/child team. I speculate a father/daughter or mother/son. We haven't had a decent father/daughter since Gallory or mother/son since Margie & Luke, so they will cast at least one of the combos?
2. An older couple. It's been missing since Bill & Cathi.
2 I don't think Africa is included
3 Europe- Maybe full legs in Sweden Hungary Finland
4 Asia most likely Australia and or New Zealand
5 Oceania- Seychelles would be nice or Bora Bora
Possible for 3 ff teams after a no ff season
I'm sorry but Seychelles is in Africa and they had just visited Phillipines in 25 so there's no way they're gonna visit it this season.
I also think that they won't visit Southeast Asia for a while since Thailand was just visited. I think for Asia they'll pick either China or India again (or surprisingly first visit to Maldives? )