Let's have a victory lap!
I love it too!
Anyway, here are my rankings of the legs and the teams:Teams:
1. Amy & Maya! Especially Maya, what with her hyperactive and excited reactions! That always made my day! And since I love all-female teams, I was rooting for them to win! When they did, I was cheering!
2. Adam & Bethany. As someone who lives with a disability of my own (Asperger's Syndrome), I liked Bethany's being able to compete with those who weren't disabled and still beat them! I also liked the fact that she & Adam were so calm and relaxed for the most part.
3. Kym & Alli. They were a lot of fun. Unfortunately, they took a risk and it didn't pay off for them. I wish they had outlasted Brooke & Robbie or even Misti & Jim.
4. Dennis & Isabelle. I would have loved this team to go farther since they were superfans of the Race. Alas, it wasn't meant to be, thanks to falling behind at the Detour and problems with the punting.
5. Michael & Scott -- I wasn't too fond of them at first but they grew on me and I sympathized with them for the injury that gave them such a hard time on the third leg.
6. Keith & Whitney -- I didn't mind them too much but they made the mistake of getting into an argument with Shelly & Nici so when they struggled with the Detour and Shelly & Nici didn't
, that was it for Keith & Whitney.
7. Misti & Jim -- I liked Misti. I didn't like Jim so much, especially on the first four legs. But at least they were humbled.
8. Lisa & Marie -- they didn't last as long as I might have liked them to. But they wouldn't have lasted too long anyway.
9. Tim & Te Jay -- so-so team. I wasn't too fond of them but I liked them more than the teams below them.
10. Shelly & Nici -- their dynamic was pretty bad! But at least they gave me some funny moments.
11. Brooke & Robbie -- just go away!Legs:
1. Final leg -- it had it all for me! Self-driving, my least favorite team out, getting the chance to be an action hero, a challenging final task and my favorite team winning!
2. Singapore -- I loved this one as well. It too had a challenging Roadblock plus a tough Detour (I'd have avoided the massage task out of fear that it might be painful) and a great Fast-Forward! Too bad that Kym & Alli were eliminated.
3. Denmark -- I loved this one as well. It had a challenging ARI and best of all, it had the Dentists humbled!
4. Italy -- I love go-karting and I enjoy opera. What else could I ask for?
5. Malta -- the Roadblock was so cool and the Blind Detour was challenging! I would have picked the Gostra but then switched when I saw what I had to do!
6. Morocco 1 -- very challenging Speed Bump and a great Detour choice! But the Roadblock isn't my cup of tea and I wished the Dentists had been U-Turned!
7. Virgin Islands -- it wasn't the best-designed leg but I enjoyed the Roadblock and the flashback to the very first season (which I began watching towards the end and was my introduction to The Amazing Race
8. Philippines 1 -- my favorite part was the flashback to Colin and his broken ox!
9. Philippines 2 -- I was so glad when Amy & Maya were told to keep racing. Other than that, it was so-so.
10. England -- I liked the punting and the marching of the guard but it just wasn't memorable enough for me.
11. Scotland -- mediocre. Sorry, but it's true.