THE BALLROOM HEATS UP WITH LATIN NIGHT ON “DANCING WITH THE STARS,” MONDAY, MARCH 30 AT THE END OF THE NIGHT ONE COUPLE WILL BE SENT HOME
"Episode 2003" - The shirts come off when Latin Night returns to "Dancing with the Stars" on MONDAY, MARCH 30 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network. The evening kicks off with a steamy opening number choreographed by Mandy Moore and the eleven remaining celebrities debut a new dance style, on what's always the hottest night of the season. The couples will perform a variety of Latin dances such as the Samba, Rumba, Salsa, Argentine Tango, Paso Doble and Cha Cha as they compete for America's vote. At the end of the night, one couple will be eliminated from the competition and hang up their dancing shoes.
The remaining couples will dance to the following songs (in alphabetical order):
• Noah Galloway and Sharna Burgess: "Rather Be" by Clean Bandit featuring Jess Glynne
• Robert Herjavec and Kym Johnson: "How Long Will I Love You" by Ellie Goulding
• Patti LaBelle and Artem Chigvintsev: "Oye 2014" by Santana featuring Pitbull
• Nastia Liukin and Derek Hough: "Chillando Goma" by Fulanito
• Riker Lynch and Allison Holker: "Limbo" by Daddy Yankee
• Charlotte McKinney and Keo Motsepe: "Empire" by Shakira
• Michael Sam and Peta Murgatroyd: "Celebrate" by Pitbull
• Willow Shields and Mark Ballas: "Hanuman" by Rodrigo y Gabriela
• Suzanne Somers and Tony Dovolani: "Copacabana" by Barry Manilow
• Chris Soules and Witney Carson: "Dangerous" by David Guetta featuring Sam Martin
• Rumer Willis and Valentin Chmerkovskiy: "Turn the Beat Around" by Gloria Estefan
Viewers will also have more access to the show than ever before with #DWTSAllAccess offering viewers a behind the scenes look with six live stream videos from key positions in the ballroom. #DWTSAllAccess allows fans to view livestreams from different angles of the ballroom including: the Red Room, Judges' Table, Sky Box, make-up mirror, a wide shot of the dance floor and an exclusive behind the scenes series hosted by Gethin Jones that will feature exclusive interviews with celebrity couples. Additionally, viewers will have access to the DWTS rehearsal studio with live streaming videos available Tuesday - Saturday from 4:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m., ET on ABC.com.
"Dancing with the Stars" features Julianne Hough, Len Goodman, Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba at the judges table and is hosted by Emmy® Award-winning host Tom Bergeron ("America's Funniest Home Videos") and Erin Andrews (sports host & "Dancing with the Stars" Season 10 finalist).