Author Topic: From Reichen's Blog - How he was cast for the Amazing Race!!  (Read 3273 times)

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
From Reichen's Blog - How he was cast for the Amazing Race!!
« on: August 12, 2006, 06:03:23 PM »
But here is the true story of how I got on TV.  I was happily living my PRIVATE life as a flight instructor on weekends and the owner of Tribe Airways, a budding private air charter brokerage, taking LSAT classes, applying to law school, and teaching AP Physics at Crossroads High School in Santa Monica, CA, (working almost always and bringing home the bacon) when I walked into my friend's restaurant one night and a casting director approached me.  He asked me to come for an interview at CBS to be on a show called, "The Amazing Race".  He asked if I had a brother or a father who looked like me.  I told him I had a "husband".  Chip flew home from a business trip and we went in together.  We were plucked from society.  We did not turn in a tape to get on the show.  We weren't even sure what "The Amazing Race" was other than that we knew it would be a really good time.  We did it.  We won.  We gained national attention.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM