Author Topic: Should the winners of others survivors be brought back?  (Read 5698 times)

Koosey

Should the winners of others survivors be brought back?
« on: December 16, 2003, 10:24:33 PM »
i dont think that the winners of other survivors should be brought back, i dont think its fair to others who didnt get a very good chance to get very far, maybe because they were judged too soon, like debb, or people who got voted out because they were too nice, like elizabeth. please reply on your opinions.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2003, 04:19:03 PM by Rob »

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
Re:Should thw winners of others survivors be brought back?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2003, 09:55:47 AM »
I agree with you Koosey.  I believe the non-winners should have a shot at the prize.  I don't think that any of the top winners should be there but this is the "all stars" .  I think that the Survivors who brought the most to the show were chosen.  Oh, and welcome to the board!  Most people here just call me Mama.
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2003, 01:11:28 PM »
I agree, give the others chances to win.  However keep in mind that this is the ALL Stars ~ and like pro athletes ALL STARS are the best players.

Also keep in mind that those that won other seasons or were IC winners will be the ones everyone will be targeting in the beginning.  So Rupert is helped here as they did not see how far he went or did not.  But they saw how he carried his team in the strength department.

Offline chipscher

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV
    • My personal page
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2003, 04:28:34 PM »
I heard everyone who had been on teh program before was given an opportunity to audition for all-stars

Offline Hurt'n for Burton

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2003, 04:31:09 PM »
I agree. I dont think the winners should be able to compete in this all stars show. Give the people who didnt win a chance at it. However, I think in a few more seasons down the road, they should have an "Ultimate Sole Survivor" show where it is only the winners from each show competing for a larger cash prize. Maybe $2,000,000.
That would be a great show to watch!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline chipscher

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV
    • My personal page
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2003, 11:37:23 PM »
A better idea is to have winners of other reality tv shows compete for the ultimate reality show star. Being Survivor put reality tv on the map, is it only right to have the show host. Have the Amazing Race winners race in the challenges, have a mole try to sway votes, put some Bachelors on the island next to an average joe, have the American Idols sing their way out of votes, see if Joe Millionare can really win a million, and maybe Joe Schmo can prevail in a non-set up reality show. Of course what would really get the ratings is to put Paris and Nicole there! ha!  

Theresa

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2003, 01:19:44 AM »
i agree that the winners should not be on the all star show, but i agree with Texan, the winners will be the first targets this time around.

theresa

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2003, 02:17:02 PM »
That is hysterical Chip!!!!
I am totally laughing out loud!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline chipscher

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV
    • My personal page
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2003, 05:44:17 PM »
I am so happy I amuse you! I was watching "simple Life" last night, and I was imagining Paris an dNicole on teh island, not a pretty picture!

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2003, 04:13:26 PM »
That is soooo funny!
Chip, you really make me laugh!
I would like to see Andrew Firestone on there! Maybe he can turn some coconuts into wine!
Also, I think LeeAnn from the last Bachelor would be a hoot on there!!! ~~~~~ LeeAnn on tribal council~~~~~"No Jeff, I was not talking to you! If I was, I would of said Jeff first!"  ::)

Offline chipscher

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV
    • My personal page
Re:Should the winners of others survivors be brought back?
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2003, 05:18:42 PM »
I am glad I make you laugh! they say that men with a sense of humor get dates very easily. So why am I still single? Anyway, there was a reality show called "the next cannonball" shown on USA a few years ago. The show was teams of 3 racing across america, taking part in challenges along the way, and 1 team was eliminated each week. There was a team of Jeff and Susan from Survivor, along with Kaya from Temptation Island. I remember Jeff saying " I am on a team with a man named Susan, and a woman named Kaya". I thought it was the most hysterical thing I have ever hearad. Well, up until Nicole Ritchies impression of the autioneer last week.