Author Topic: Scurvy Dog Quiz Ep: 12  (Read 4206 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Scurvy Dog Quiz Ep: 12
« on: December 07, 2003, 11:13:24 AM »
Hours left to vote: 97.84
Approximate bonus remaining (%): 20.00

# Question Pts
1. According to CBS, "One castaway sabotages the tribe's survival efforts in order to seek revenge". Which castaway?
  a. Burton b. Darrah c. Jon d. Lillian e. Sandra f. None of the above or inconclusive 5

2. Who will win the Reward Challenge?
a. Burton b. Darrah c. Jon d. Lillian e. Sandra f. None of the above or more than one 20

3. If the Reward Challenge includes food, who will share it with the winner(s) (or winner replacement)?
 a. Burton b. Darrah c. Jon d. Lillian e. Sandra f. None of the above or more than one 5

4. Who will win the Immunity Challenge?
 a. Burton b. Darrah c. Jon d. Lillian e. Sandra f. None of the above or more than one 15

5. Not including any tie breakers, Who will Jon vote against at Tribal Council?
 a. Burton b. Darrah c. Lillian d. Sandra e. None of the above 5

6. Not including any tie breakers, Who will Lillian vote against at Tribal Council?
  a. Burton b. Darrah c. Jon d. Sandra e. None of the above 10

7. Who will receive the second most votes or win a tie breaker?
  a. Burton b. Darrah c. Jon d. Lillian e. Sandra f. None of the above or a tie for second 5

8. Not including any tie breakers, The eliminated player will receive how many votes against them at Tribal Council?
  a. 2 b. 3 c. 4 d. None of the above 5

9. Who will be eliminated?
  a. Burton b. Darrah c. Jon d. Lillian e. Sandra f. None of the above or more than one 30
Total Points

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re:Scurvy Dog Quiz Ep: 12
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2003, 12:27:34 PM »
From SNN~~

The finale airs on Sunday night. Voting for the finale will open soon after the west coast airing of Thursday night's episode. Remember to come back and get your final vote in before Sunday morning. ;)

Offline Snickers

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm Back
    • Rachael Speaks
Re:Scurvy Dog Quiz Ep: 12
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2003, 04:42:53 PM »
Yeah, I can't wait for the biggest twist ever.... Where Rupert wins, after he strangles JON.  
Oh, shucks, that was only a dream.  Hehehe

Okay, I'm routing for Sandra in F2.  I will be sooooo disappointed if Lillian wins.  I hope she doesn't visit this board.  I feel awful that I don't want her to win.  (In my best Jonnie Fairplay voice) LOL
Snickers
Did you miss me?