Author Topic: Will is being sneaky again (spoilerish)  (Read 4950 times)

Offline obsessed

• RFF Not So Newbie
Will is being sneaky again (spoilerish)
« on: August 18, 2006, 09:59:13 AM »
Ok, so I just finished catching up on the live feeds...(thanks to those who keep us updated).  Does anyone else think that Will is being sneaky by trying to get CG to put him up? Why doesn't he want MB to know that CG would just be using him as a pawn?  I think that he hopes that MB would panic and use the CDT to save him and Erika and then nominate Howie and Janie!!  It's the only reason I can think of.  Someone has to stop CT.  Why can't Janie see how coniving they are!!  It was just a thought though let me know what you think!! 

**added the spoilerish as some may not want to know what happen with POV and this implies someone won**
« Last Edit: August 18, 2006, 10:12:11 AM by Texan_Survivor »

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
Re: Will is being sneaky again
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2006, 10:03:03 AM »
but will doesn't know exactly what the power is--so that is not possible. i think will just knows that boogie is not the smartest individual and that cg is under a lot of pressure to put up janie. but will doesn't want janie up because she is instrumental to his game. he can pit her and dani against one another allowing ct to slide by, she i a possible jury vote for him at the end and she is good at comps and has been easy to manipulate. he wants to foce boogie to take out erika who he sees as yoko ono (his words). the only way to insure that she leaves and the people he needs to stay stay is to go up on the block himself. it actually is a good plan.

Offline obsessed

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: Will is being sneaky again (spoilerish)
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2006, 10:17:45 AM »
Yes, you're right he doesn't know what the CDT is...But why is he risking putting himself up again.  I know Will is arogant but does he really think he's invincable?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2006, 10:26:51 AM »
:D  fo sure MB knows what Will is doing , these two were off camara for along time so I figured they were up to somethng . That was right before Will headed up to talk to CG .

Offline obsessed

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2006, 10:37:33 AM »
One of these times Wills arogance is gonna get the best of him.  Why is he the only one who realizes it would be smart to take Janie to the end?

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2006, 10:57:15 AM »
I think they are trying to back door Janie.  Will does nto want Boogie to knwo he is going up.  Then Boogie will use his special power to save will and put Janie up. 

My question is  . . . is will testing Boogie and really wants Janie at the end because he can win?

Or are they really wanting Janie out?

I think Janie will go after James after being on the block and James votes to save Erika.  This would be an advantage to CT

Offline obsessed

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2006, 11:15:43 AM »
All I know is that Janie and Howie better wise up and get their butts in there to suck up to CG. 

Offline tigerlilly77

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2006, 12:04:00 PM »
:D  fo sure MB knows what Will is doing , these two were off camara for along time so I figured they were up to somethng . That was right before Will headed up to talk to CG .
It would be a good way to get rid of Erika,and Boogie wouldn't look like the bad guy.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2006, 05:57:31 PM »
I'm hoping that Will will vote to evict Erislut. He can easily come up with something, he's an expert at it.  :snicker:

Something seems odd to me. Will keeps asking if they agree to split the money. Why would he need to keep asking this? And I'm wondering if there isn't a little split between Will and Booger about Erislut. (They do constantly lie so who knows.)  :umn:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2006, 06:04:46 PM »
I'm sure erislut is MB's hired whore  :snicker: