Author Topic: Real World/Road Rules Fresh Meat **spoiler **  (Read 5455 times)

Offline sinnybme

• RFF Newbie
Real World/Road Rules Fresh Meat **spoiler **
« on: June 30, 2006, 02:56:01 PM »
added the word spoiler... this person is posting what the end results are rumored to be....do not look if you do not want to know!

Hello Hello..

Do you guys LOVE those MTV Real World/Road Rules challenges? Right now, Fresh Meat is the challenge playing on MTV.

Along with your favorite cast members, you'll find a whole new stock of people..just waiting to blow them out of the water!!!

:meow:

Bringing everyone up to speed, we've already seen three of the four Real World Austin cast go home.

First one sent home was Danny and his partner Evelyn.

Second was Melinda (danny's fiance) and her partner Ryan

Third and most recent was Johanna (Wes' es hot tamale) and her partner Jesse.

And who was it that had the privey of sending all these guys home? none other than WES! That's right, he got to send all his buddies home..and now he's sitting lonely amidst a flock of those who had the power to place him in that position....
BUT..next week...

Tonya gets sent in with her partner, the very hillarious Johnny (duh, it's pretty much a dead giveaways on those commericals, so tell you something you don't already know..right???)

Well, Tonya and Johnny are the next to go back to the USA.

After that, the elimination order goes as such:

Katie and her partner, Erick.

Shane and Linette

Theo and Chanda

Finally, Derrick and his partner, Diem. Poor guy..always close enough to smell, but never gets to taste the victory.

The only things that were really conflicting about these spoilers was who actually beat who during the exhiles.

Wes and Casey are sent into the exhile almost every time.
The only people they don't go against (before the final four) is: Derrick and Diem-Sent home by Tina and Kenny; Theo and Chanda-Sent home by Coral and Evan; and I think Katie and Erick are actually sent home by Darrell and Aviv.
The only ones that are 100% confirmed are Tina/Kenny Vs Derrick/Diem.

The final four are: Coral and Evan, Tina and Kenny, Wes and Casey, and Darrell and Aviv. 

Coral and Evan sustained injuries bad enough that they were no longer able to finish the challenge. (you may have seen the trailers showing Coral being wheeled into an ambulance) So now there are only three teams left.

I can tell you who wins, but there's got to be SOME element of surprise..right?

Darrell and Aviv
« Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 02:54:24 PM by Texan_Survivor »

Offline GlamGirl3399

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Big Brother is BACK!!!!
Re: Real World/Road Rules Fresh Meat
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2006, 06:06:34 PM »
Wow... How did you learn that?!?!?!
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Real World/Road Rules Fresh Meat
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2006, 02:45:13 PM »
Source please???
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Real World/Road Rules Fresh Meat **spoiler **
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2006, 02:58:39 PM »
thanks for the move and spoiler tag Texan_Survivor.  I wonder if this is what Trevor has as the winner.  I guess trevor can check it out and tell if it is true or just a bunch of bunk.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2006, 10:40:37 AM »
Interesting.
oXo Justine

Offline GlamGirl3399

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Big Brother is BACK!!!!
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2006, 01:50:50 PM »
All your info has been correct so far, but Coral and Evan are gone, so who will replace them in the final 4? Maybe Wes and Casey???
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2006, 02:00:04 PM »
Theo and Chanda-Sent home by Coral and Evan;
Well we kneo they will not be sent home by Coral and even even thought that would have been a good exile

and I think Katie and Erick are actually sent home by Darrell and Aviv.
We now know it was Tina and Kenny

The only ones that are 100% confirmed are Tina/Kenny Vs Derrick/Diem.

The final four are: Coral and Evan, Tina and Kenny, Wes and Casey, and Darrell and Aviv. 
We know that ther ewill only be a final 3 via the episode when evan and Coral left

My only question is who beats Theo and Chandra . . . they seem like tougth competitors.  maybe they can not carry their bags.

Offline TXRealityFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • My favorite Texan!
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2006, 10:32:33 AM »
Somehow I've missed this one before... :groan:

and no offense, but I do hope this is all wrong! Wes and Casey there til then end???   NOOOOO!!!  Although, if they don't win, I'll be happy!   :lol3:

I don't want to see Theo and Chandra go home.. or Derrick and Diem for that matter... I really like them both and think they are awesome teams.

I can't imagine who would be the ones to send Theo and Chandra home...maybe Kenny and Tina?  More than likely, the infamous Exile Champs... Wes and Casey.  He's sent home all the rest of his 'alliance'!  lol

Guess we will see.