Author Topic: CBS advertising on family’s motor home for The Amazing Race 9  (Read 5129 times)

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
CBS is advertising for The Amazing Race 9 on the side of “a motor home commandeered by a Peoria, Illinois man who is traveling the country this summer along with his wife and four teenage sons,” according to a press release. The RV will travel around the country, posting updates on CBS’ Innertube broadband channel.

The family occupying the RV sold advertising space on their motor home on eBay, and CBS jumped at the opportunity. CBS’ marketing chief says, “I saw this posting on the web and immediately thought a traveling motor home would be the perfect vehicle to reach ‘Amazing Race’ viewers this summer. What better way to reach our core audience than by visiting them on the road and on their vacations at tourist sites across the country.”

And what a better way to draw viewers back to The Amazing Race than by reminding them of the disastrous family season, which featured families wandering around the United States?
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
Re: CBS advertising on family’s motor home for The Amazing Race 9
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2006, 03:13:58 PM »
Thanks Puddin, I was going to redirect this but couldn't find the other article at work.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2006, 03:18:26 PM »
My bad didn't see it when I found the article. 
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2006, 05:09:13 PM »
no problem chunky , we appreciate the effort :yaya"
listen , rtvw is no more than a place to pass along news , they get them from sources such as ..
try :
the futon critic
celebrityspider
Yahoo
MSN