Author Topic: Treasure Hunters Episode 3 June 26th  (Read 12142 times)

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Treasure Hunters Episode 3 June 26th
« on: June 26, 2006, 08:08:00 PM »
Figure we can start a new topic for each episode.  I don't how long everyone will continue to watch. 

1.  Only 2 hours sleep really would suck. 
2.  Product placement is at it again.  Are they going to advertise the potty break stops??
3.  Teams getting on each other nerves this early is just crazy.  Give it a break.  Reminds me a little TAR family edition.  Once you get beyond 2 in a group the dynamics of reality teams just get a little strange.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Treasure Hunters Episode 3 June 26th
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2006, 08:08:38 PM »
Its EP 2 chunky !

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2006, 08:09:12 PM »
I think the answer for tonights question is :Montana The Treasure State

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2006, 08:17:13 PM »
I was figuring since they have broken up the first one into 2 episodes that this was the third.  It was not a 2 hr special it was two 1 hour shows.  It really doesn't matter either way.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2006, 08:25:34 PM »
They really just need to get Team Brown out of the race for their own good.  Someone is going to die on that team as the tasks get harder.

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2006, 08:37:00 PM »
"We've been Fogled" :lol: :lol:

Guess we have our TH Team Weaver (:;) (:;)

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2006, 08:40:34 PM »
Team Grad Students- quitting??

I know we had quitter on Survivor but have we ever had a team quit on a team centered show??

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2006, 09:03:43 PM »
Did anyone see the Browns in the preview for next week's episode?  I think that's wierd considering they got eliminated tonight.

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2006, 09:03:57 PM »
I'm trying to like this show. Tonight was definately better than last week. What a bunch of idiot yahoo's those Hanlons are. Good thing they aren't called the "fightin Hanlons" because they couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag. I'm very impressed with those grad girls -- way to push through the pain!

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2006, 09:06:50 PM »
Did anyone see the Browns in the preview for next week's episode?  I think that's wierd considering they got eliminated tonight.

I'd bet that the grads cannot continue so the Browns are reinstated. Not fair I know since those girls could beat the Browns and Hanlons with 6 broken legs!  :lol:

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2006, 09:10:20 PM »

I'd bet that the grads cannot continue so the Browns are reinstated. Not fair I know since those girls could beat the Browns and Hanlons with 6 broken legs!  :lol:

I see that happening.  Can't the one with the broken leg just quit, and have her other two team-mates continue without her.  They shouldn't penalize the entire team for one person's injury.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2006, 09:12:08 PM »
hmmm I noticed the Browns in the previews for next week too , maybe your right Sups ? The grads quit then forfeiting their spot to the Browns?

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2006, 09:16:23 PM »
I'm trying to like this show. Tonight was definately better than last week. What a bunch of idiot yahoo's those Hanlons are. Good thing they aren't called the "fightin Hanlons" because they couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag. I'm very impressed with those grad girls -- way to push through the pain!

I don't like the Hanlons either.  No offense to Southerns, but the Hanlons are too annoying.  I was hoping for them to be eliminated instead of the Browns.  Oh well.

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2006, 09:22:12 PM »
Quote from: Chunky
"We've been fogled"
Wow, t-shirt makers work really fast.  :lol:

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2006, 09:26:33 PM »
How is there a Wall Clock on the Fogals?  :umn:

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2006, 10:11:02 PM »
Got to watch the first three minutes of the show and the last 10 minutes.  LOcal NBC station had a power failure due to our continuing storms.

So what happened.  How did Kristine hurt her leg?

And where did they ever find those Hanlon rednecks?  Leave the scene to go drive some 60 miles out of their way just because they were hungary?  And did you notice how they tried to solve the hidden message? by looking at it upside down!

Browns definitely are in next week's ep since we see them fighting with the Hanlons at Boston Light.  I hope they just sit on them until they surrender.  So it looks like the Grad Girls quit and Browns are reinstated.  All of the other teams are seen in the preview.

Looks like the Miss USA gals are entering Fort Pulaski, Savannah, Georgia.

Offline Pedaler

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2006, 08:03:51 AM »
How did Kristine hurt her leg?

The teams had to follow Lewis and Clark's route down the Missouri river for 20 miles in canoes.  The route included three miles of portaging their canoes.  The girls weren't strong enough to lift and carry the canoe so they pushed and pulled it.  Kristine was pushing in the back when she stepped into a hole in the ground and injured her knee.

The girls wouldn't quit though.  The other two girls would push and pull the canoe for awhile and then come back and carry Kristine.  They did that continuously until they got back to the river.  They showed great heart and determination.  It was only at the end when we saw the crutches.

Another incredible event was the Hanlon's experience in the Montana mine.  Only two team members were allowed to go down in the mine.  It took them 11 hours to find the clue.  They lucked out because the canoe trip was like an Amazing Race hours of operation. 

Leave the scene to go drive some 60 miles out of their way just because they were hungary? 

They did a similar thing at the beginning of the river event.  Since they got in so late, they slept late and started paddling their canoes four hours after the other teams.

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2006, 12:17:59 PM »
Thanks for the update - appreciate it.  I just don't see how those Horrible Hanlons can keep themselves in the "hunt".  They seem to just not care one bit about how they do.  And how does the fact that they must be hours behind the others hinder them?  I reckon that they must be at least 12 hours behind the others when the finally found the compass.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2006, 01:29:14 PM »
It's strange enough to have all teams start at the same time, even when the Hanlons were so far back finding the compass. Just doesn't seem fair...but no matter; they'll be in the back again anyway.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2006, 09:48:55 PM »
"My wife actually was a double for one of the team,"
(source, discovered by an NBC poster)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2006, 10:19:13 PM »
 :lol:

A member of the Brown Family confided he could not swim, a clear disadvantage on a canoe trip.
"He said he couldn't swim, and I believe him," Madsen said. "They capsize it right off the bat."

Madsen said several moments made him nervous during the venture, including buying 16 jet boats from Wallace Marine. He said the boat dealer was great to work with, though, and he traded the boats back in after filming.
"I don't want 16 jet boats," Madsen quipped, adding he doesn't normally use jet boats in his river outfitting business.

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2006, 10:58:47 PM »
Last nights show was good but the constant ringing of that "razor motorola" phone is driving me crazy as is the host who tries too hard with his supposedly serious look and voice.  Does anyone else find that irritating?  I felt so bad for the grads.  It was incredible what they did for their teammate, they should be applauded for their efforts.  :tup:.  I am glad the Air Force team is in the lead, as they seem to know what they are doing.  I hope they stay in the lead along with CIA and the Southey boys.  I would like to see the Fogals eliminated as soon as possible as I do not like them and what is a preacher doing by playing so dirty????? (:;) (:;).  The Miss USA team--how are they doing so well???