Author Topic: A Chance to Root on your favorite potential HG on CBS The Early Show  (Read 2821 times)

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
From welovebigbrother.com

WeLoveBigBrother.com has learned that Big Brother will be featured several times on CBS' The Early Show between the days of June 21 and 28.  They will be featuring several of the All-Stars each day.  In addition, CBS Interns will be heading up teams to rally votes.  Here is some information on the Yellow Team:

CBS News interns are participating in a Big Brother Promotion, an exciting event on the Plaza in NYC as 4 of the all star candidates per day will be featured as a part of their campaign to win a seat in the house. Seth, an intern and member of the Yellow Team on Wednesday, June 28, 2006 is asking for volunteers that live in the NY/NJ/CT areas to represent a Big Brother All Star contestant in the cheering section of The Early Show. For the interns, this is a competition to gather the largest crowd possible for each team to represent their separate Big Brother All Stars contestant. We will be forming a pep rally to support/campaign for America to support our contestant on The Early Show. As of now we are not sure which contestant we will be representing. We will be finding out this information on Monday, June 19, 2006. Right now I am looking for people that are available to attend the event on Wednesday, June 28, 2006 in NYC from 7:15am to 8:30am to represent my team (the yellow team). You can have them email me at sltober@cbs.com confirming that they will be able to attend this event on The Early Show. They should email me with their name, email address, and contact phone number. Volunteers will be given free breakfast that morning and will be definitely be on the televised Early Show broadcast. This event will be very fun, especially if you are a big brother fan.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.