Author Topic: CBS Digital Launches Entertainment News Web Site  (Read 2983 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
CBS Digital Launches Entertainment News Web Site
« on: June 12, 2006, 04:42:14 PM »
OK I thought Amazing Race fans might like this for sure ~
http://theshowbuzz.com/

June 12, 2006
CBS Digital Launches Entertainment News Web Site
ShowBuzz Features Include On-Demand Video, Blogs; Two Sponsors Already Signed
By Christopher Lisotta
CBS Digital Media has launched ShowBuzz, a one-stop online destination for entertainment news and other interactive features and services. Debuting Monday, the site includes on-demand broadband video and originally produced content such as photos, maps, blogs and timelines.

The site, online at TheShowBuzz.com, also features interviews and footage originating from CBS properties such as CBSNews.com, CBS.com, "The Early Show" and "60 Minutes." Through partnerships, the site includes content and services provided by The Hollywood Reporter, Billboard, The Book Standard, MovieTickets.com, Broadway.com and others.

The launch of the ad-supported Web site was presold to two sponsors. Each sponsorship position is session-based, meaning that only one advertiser will be featured throughout the site for any given user session or visit.

The Web site currently has nine main section categories: people, style, movies, music, television, comedy, games, theater and books. The site will allow users to buy movie or Broadway tickets, access local concert information, get soap opera recaps and view Billboard music charts and television listings.

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: CBS Digital Launches Entertainment News Web Site
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 09:52:18 AM »
Thanks puddin....I've already bookmarked it!   :woohoo: