Author Topic: Amazing Race 10 Spoilers  (Read 480618 times)

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
Re: Amazing Race 10 Spoilers
« Reply #975 on: November 21, 2006, 10:06:04 AM »
Do you guys have a special thread for spoiler of AR11.??

Teams have been spotted yesterday in Miami??? WHat do you guys knows.

You got the message

Offline charlierose

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #976 on: November 21, 2006, 10:55:20 AM »
Thank You!!!!   :yess:

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #977 on: November 21, 2006, 12:38:24 PM »
You TELL THOSE DAMN HIPPIES mswood!

MoJo FOREVER!  :jumpy:

Well I liked for the most part the Hippies, but I couldn't root for a team that got two non eliminations, made this stupid Yield error, and just in the last 4 episodes really made some very poor choices, that seemed to have no effect on the race.

I also wished we saw or got some idea why teh hostility between the Hippies and Mojo came from.

We know Ray & Yolanda & Mojo didn't really get along from day one.  Just different types of people.

But really beyond that I wished it was shown some where.

Offline $HOP@HOL!C

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #978 on: November 23, 2006, 12:45:53 PM »
As for the Chos being gone instead of Bama, while several could've done without Bama, at least it's official that an all-female team will make the F3 for the first time ever. Like 'em or not, it's about time!
I know, but WHY did it have to be BAMA??? They really don't deserve that title, and no other team will be able to have that title. :(

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #979 on: November 23, 2006, 02:34:41 PM »
Well, people weren't generally that happy about the first women who won on the race.

Nor have was I pleased with the next two women who won (Kim or Kendra).

Kim while cool, just passed almost everything on to Chip.  And while her attitude was funny on how she would say it, I still wish she was more active particpant.

And Kendra, oh don't get me started, while she had to do tasks her attitude sucked.

With Joyce we got the first women who I could really be proud of not just in attitude (like Kim) but in also doing task, including the fast forward.

I was also pleased with Megan of th eLinz, she clearly had a lot of trouble trying to keep up with her brothers, but she was always up to doing tasks.  She had a good attitude.

But her race was also generally an easier race.

Offline stacieleigh86

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #980 on: November 26, 2006, 10:41:27 PM »
i hope tyler and james won the race..  :yess:

Offline gingerman28

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #981 on: November 27, 2006, 07:44:29 PM »
How about this twist to twist all twists:  :groan:

Bama actually is eliminated in Spain, but since they have to be back at the finish line in two days, they travel along with the final three: Beauty Queens, Models and the Bickering Two.  They go along to the Eiffel Tower just to confuse things if anyone is watching.  Actually the Beauty Queens are in the lead and have come and gone and actually get an earlier flight to New York!

I can dream can't I?  :tup:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #982 on: November 27, 2006, 07:57:47 PM »
I can dream can't I? 

Oh, G-man---Count me in for your dreams--would that it could be true.... :angel:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline tens

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #983 on: November 27, 2006, 08:24:26 PM »
i would love to see tyler and james winning!
let it not be the other two.

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #984 on: November 30, 2006, 02:45:29 AM »
Well, we know R/K are destined for 3rd place... (like they did for the past 6 legs+Vietnam leg 1), the only thing you T/J fans out there would worry about is if L/K win....just from a noticeable pattern. Sorry, but I'm just a n0ob. What could I do?
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #985 on: December 01, 2006, 09:31:29 AM »
Monday on the Early Show--THE ELIMINATED TEAM IS THERE!!!

MONDAY MORNING ON THE EARLY SHOW

Heartthrob actor Jude Law tells us all about starring in this season's romantic comedy The Holiday! And, as the Amazing Race kicks into high gear across the world... another team returns home. They'll join us with the inside scoop. Plus, how to score a fresh new makeup look for the holidays

This either means the BQ's are NOT on all stars....or it is someone else!!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #986 on: December 01, 2006, 10:08:31 AM »

Heartthrob actor Jude Law tells us all about starring in this season's romantic comedy The Holiday! And, as the Amazing Race kicks into high gear across the world... another team returns home. They'll join us with the inside scoop. Plus, how to score a fresh new makeup look for the holidays

UH IT CAN ALSO MEAN A TAPED INTERVIEW

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #987 on: December 01, 2006, 10:23:09 AM »

Ah peach beat me to it.. :lol:

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #988 on: December 06, 2006, 08:51:28 AM »
Have nto kept up with spoilers... but the keep hyping the NO all woman team has won... and James and Tyler want the girls in final 3 because they can beat them.  Do we think they can win? 

Previews show "bama running with back packs and the other teams with out.  Not sure it means anything but how knows.  I tried to slow down the clip of the teams cheering to see the looks on their faces to see if that gave away who won. DId not help me much

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #989 on: December 15, 2006, 10:38:06 PM »
I was lucky enough to have a very nice chat at TARcon with Lyn and Karlyn. They arrived with an entourage of family and friends, including Lyn's charming and very supportive ex, who had apparently been keeping the kids.  He said it had been awful not being able to call her for advice! Both the ladies looked beautiful, and I found them both charming. Their personalities were more evident than on the race, and even Karlyn had a smile on! I give them full marks for turning up--it must be incredibly intimidating to come into a huge crowd of people that you know had harsh things to say about you, when you are unsure about your reception. They seemed very pleased that they were being congratulated for their top three finish. They also said that they only had about two weeks between hearing that they had been accepted and the actual start of the race--not enough time to seriously work out! They both said that if they could do it that there should be lots of hope for the rest of us!

Two bits of info: I asked Lyn about the Roadblock in Mauritius and she confirmed that she did do the kayaking task. She thought it must have been edited due to being so heavily spoiled (both she and Karlyn seemed very aware of the on-line forums!). She also said that she went out to a boat where she did a deep sea diving suit task (dome on the head and all)--ala the one Rebecca and Adam did--which she said was awesome.

I also complimented her on the Insider video of her family at Thanksgiving and said how cute her children were. But when I said to Karlyn that we were sorry not to have seen anything from her, she said that she had never been asked to do a video by CBS....
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #990 on: December 15, 2006, 11:20:25 PM »
I also complimented her on the Insider video of her family at Thanksgiving and said how cute her children were. But when I said to Karlyn that we were sorry not to have seen anything from her, she said that she had never been asked to do a video by CBS....

I'll be nice !  :rotf:
Did Lyn tell you that her house was broken into? that really was awful and I felt bad for her.
Peach? any idea of how far behind T/J R/K they where?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #991 on: December 15, 2006, 11:31:31 PM »
They never mentioned the break in at all, and I didn't hear about it until I got home or I certainly would have said something--that was awful!

I vaguely remember them saying something about an hour and a half....
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #992 on: December 15, 2006, 11:39:17 PM »
I vaguely remember them saying something about an hour and a half....
OUCH! how embrassing :grins:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #993 on: December 17, 2006, 06:43:00 PM »
Oh wow! I picked up this article through Twop's. Why don't I remember this?

salon.com

Not only that, but the winners were more arbitrary than usual: Former drug-addicted boy-toys James and Tyler arrived at Charles de Gaulle first, and were told they'd never get on the first flight to New York, so they got tickets on a flight that left more than an hour later. Then bickering breeders Rob and Kimberly showed up and begged their way onto the first flight. Next thing you know, even though there was a huge waiting list, James and Tyler also squeezed onto the first flight. How did that happen? Something smelled fishy, and it was: Tyler told "The Early Show" that producers spoke to a manager at the airline and got them on the first flight because they were the first at the airport.

and oops there it is !!
They actually talked to the manager, because we were the first team at the airport," Denk, 29, told The Early Show co-anchor Harry Smith. "They talked to the manager and got approval and got seats on that flight and we were told there were 30 people on the waiting list."

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #994 on: December 17, 2006, 06:49:15 PM »

salon.com

Not only that, but the winners were more arbitrary than usual: Former drug-addicted boy-toys James and Tyler arrived at Charles de Gaulle first, and were told they'd never get on the first flight to New York, so they got tickets on a flight that left more than an hour later. Then bickering breeders Rob and Kimberly showed up and begged their way onto the first flight. Next thing you know, even though there was a huge waiting list, James and Tyler also squeezed onto the first flight. How did that happen? Something smelled fishy, and it was: Tyler told "The Early Show" that producers spoke to a manager at the airline and got them on the first flight because they were the first at the airport.

and oops there it is !!
They actually talked to the manager, because we were the first team at the airport," Denk, 29, told The Early Show co-anchor Harry Smith. "They talked to the manager and got approval and got seats on that flight and we were told there were 30 people on the waiting list."

why cant these online articals get stuff right?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #995 on: December 17, 2006, 07:13:10 PM »
They actually talked to the manager

puddin, the THEY in that sentence does not refer to the Producers--it refers to Rob/Kimberly. They are the ones who talked to the manager and got themselves on board.

I think that salon.com just misunderstood who the THEY referred to and thought it was TPTB and not a direct reference to Rob/Kimberly and that we actually SAW them working with the manager to get on.

I believe that TPTB have more sense than to do something like this which could clearly be interpreted as game show fixing. I think it was just a poor choice of an incompletely identified pronoun, since we know that "they" (Rob/Kimberly) did have help from the manager to get on.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #996 on: December 17, 2006, 08:06:23 PM »
I thought I edited my post  :cmaslol! Must have been when my toolbar was going bonkers. Yeah I see what happened, lol.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #997 on: December 17, 2006, 09:11:32 PM »
Well of course I knew that YOU knew what really happened, but it is already spreading through other boards that TPTB "fixed" the race---arrrggghhh!

I'm with kogs--why can't they get it right?!

On another topic--my toolbar went nuts just before my hard drive crashed--hope yours is okay!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #998 on: December 17, 2006, 09:32:30 PM »
Apparently I pushed F11 and thats what made my toolbar crazy  :rotf:

Offline gingerman28

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #999 on: December 18, 2006, 03:45:48 PM »

salon.com

Hmmmmmmmmm.  30 people on the waiting list and first Rob and Kim get on (with their camera crew which makes four seats not 2 and then James and Tyler make it on (another four seats!!)  That's suddenly 8 seats made available at the last minute!!

and oops there it is !!

why cant these online articals get stuff right?