Author Topic: Amazing Race 11 All Stars ..*spoilers*  (Read 803307 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Amazing Race 11 All Stars ?
« Reply #75 on: October 22, 2006, 05:02:59 PM »
I told Phil that I'd fix his pants ..he had complaints that they weren't tight enough  :hallo25 .

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #76 on: October 22, 2006, 07:01:29 PM »
I told Phil that I'd fix his pants ..he had complaints that they weren't tight enough  :hallo25 .

just go back to tar2 new zealand episodes those where tight enough and showed his package.  :hlol :hlol

Offline woden

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #77 on: October 23, 2006, 11:34:49 AM »
BJ & Tyler give some tongue-in-cheek stuff about All-Stars in the ROTR blog:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race10/shows/ep06/fans/rotr/

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #78 on: October 23, 2006, 11:39:33 AM »
BJ & Tyler give some tongue-in-cheek stuff about All-Stars in the ROTR blog:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race10/shows/ep06/fans/rotr/

i saw that, they would do all stars for the earlier seasons not later seasons. or at least thats what bert said in the past

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #79 on: October 23, 2006, 12:59:24 PM »
Funny stuff  :hlol ! Don't forget to vote for BJ & Tyler ! www.realityremix.tv/really/

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #80 on: October 23, 2006, 01:10:54 PM »
Funny stuff  :hlol ! Don't forget to vote for BJ & Tyler ! www.realityremix.tv/really/

people are really hating on bj and tyler on other forums right now. dont think there too well liked with those comments about all stars and themselfs

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #81 on: October 23, 2006, 01:37:26 PM »
I don't care what other people say or think about BJ & Tyler .. they are real people and to me made Season9 one of the most satisfying endings ever  :hearts. I think the average viewer might agree.

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #82 on: October 23, 2006, 02:37:08 PM »
these are the reasons i wish cbs would have a ultimate poll for all racers, see what reaction today vs when they ran there race

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #83 on: October 24, 2006, 10:41:02 AM »
Chip and Kim talk about All Stars. Is this deception or the truth? :hallo3

EDIT: SEEMS like the video was taken down  :hallo3 :hallo3
« Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 11:11:30 AM by Kogs »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #84 on: October 24, 2006, 10:59:49 AM »
I can't read it kogs , can you copy & paste?

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #85 on: October 24, 2006, 11:04:07 AM »
I can't read it kogs , can you copy & paste?

it was a video but it seems like it was taken down. i wonder if cbs made em take it down. there a transcript on page34 on sucks in the all stars is in the works thread.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 11:12:36 AM by Kogs »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #86 on: October 24, 2006, 11:29:25 AM »
 :hallo21 can you copy & paste?

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #87 on: October 24, 2006, 11:36:51 AM »
:hallo21 can you copy & paste?

your wish is my command
dragoondaniel78
(10/23/06 9:42 pm)
Reply   All-Stars info from Chip & Kim
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kim: I don't think I ever got a phone call from anybody. (for All-Stars)

--

Chip: There IS DEFINITELY gonna be an Amazing Race all-stars. They will be starting within the next few days. And Kim & I never got a phone call from anyone.

--

Chip talks about being "hurt" that the people of CBS did not even 'remember' them and consider them for ALL-STARS, which he emphasizes that is already confirmed to be made.

--

Kim suggests that there should have been a poll for the fans to choose the teams they want to be on All-Stars. She also mentions that TAR-ALL STARS will be starting in a week or two. Kim also doesn't know who they have chosen.

--

Both now said that there are a few people they know. They know about half of them but do not want to 'release' the names.

--

They know who are not gonna be in All-Stars and they are:

-BJ & Tyler (YES YES YES!! WOHOOO)
-Jonathan & Victoria (duh)
-Rob & Brennan

--

Lol. Poor Chip.. He seems really upset. Ohh well.

Offline Neobie

• Amazing Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #88 on: October 24, 2006, 12:30:49 PM »
Wait... If they're starting in a few days, does that mean NONE of those who would be blogging on CBS would be on the race?

Can we send out our stalker troops like RIGHT NOW?

Offline woden

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #89 on: October 24, 2006, 12:44:37 PM »
So reading between the lines, it looks like we have...

Colin/Christie (TAR5)
Charla/Mirna (TAR5)
Lynn/Alex (TAR7)
Rob/Amber (TAR7)
Brian/Greg (TAR7)

Looks like they're going the "no previous winners" route, which knocks out most of the ROTR bloggers anyway. Hope the early seasons get represented too...

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #90 on: October 24, 2006, 12:48:17 PM »
Wait... If they're starting in a few days, does that mean NONE of those who would be blogging on CBS would be on the race?

Can we send out our stalker troops like RIGHT NOW?

unless they show them what happenes and do there comments, by the time they come back season10 will be over anyway

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #91 on: October 24, 2006, 12:58:57 PM »
I would DIE, just Die if Romber were on All-Stars  :yess: !!

thanks Kogs  :kuss:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #92 on: October 24, 2006, 01:03:59 PM »
bump..

IGN TV: So where do you two stand on the oft-debated topic of doing an Amazing Race: All-Stars edition? Do you think it would be a fun thing to do?

Keoghan: I don't know. I think if the fans really want it, then they should get what they want. Because there's such a freshness to the teams going out to places they've never been before, and they don't know what it's like to be in television and to be on television, they're sort of naïve in a way that makes for really exciting content. And sometimes when I've seen these shows were people have come back, [and] they tend to be much more affected. They get a sense of how they look on TV, so then they alter their behavior a little bit. I'd hate to see that happen. But I don't know. I'm open to it.

Doganieri: I think it would be good if we brought back teams from the very beginning; the first couple seasons, who haven't been around it for awhile. I think we've progressively made it a little harder, the challenges, and a little more interesting. So we would make it really, really tough for them. And there is certain teams that I'd like to see come back; it's not always the first or second place teams. There's a lot of good teams that got eliminated first or second round that would be really good.

Keoghan: Absolutely. We have lost some really good teams early. Avi and Joe from Season 6, the Jews in Iceland.

Doganieri: Charla and Mirna… There's a lot of good teams that aren't first, second or third in the winnings.

Keoghan: The two guys that were in season 7; the hillbillies. They would have been great.

Doganieri: They were funny and smart. Nobody even knew this but one of them spoke like three languages. And the guy drives around on his ranch, you know? He lives way down in the South, drives around on a tractor… Really smart guys. Good sense of humors.

Phil (far left) prepares the teams at the start of The Amazing Race 10

IGN TV: So do you do those sort of fantasy picks, imagining if you did do All-Stars who you might put on it?

Doganieri: I have done my own little poll from some of the TARCon people, asking them who they would like. I've got that list on my desk. I did my own poll. But there's a few of our favorites, for sure.

Keoghan: There's definitely people that fans keep mentioning, over and over and over.

Doganieri: And some they definitely don't want back. I won't mention those…But you all know who they are.

IGN TV: I think I know who they all are, but I wonder if some of those are the ones I'd want back.

Doganieri: I think we're all in agreement on the same people.

IGN TV: I think we're all in agreement on some people, that's for sure.

[Doganieri at this point had to leave with her husband (and Amazing Race executive producer) Bertram van Munster]

Keoghan: Some teams that want to come back, the ones that voice their interest in coming back the most, are the ones that we don't want. It's interesting, right?

IGN TV: It is interesting. I don't know how you feel about this team, but I feel like on an All-Stars season, you should definitely have Colin and Christie [from season 5].

Keoghan: Well he would have to be the most competitive person, the most driven person, in my opinion, that we've ever had.

IGN TV: I agree, but I know he's one of those people that splits the fans so much.

Keoghan: But he's great to watch! I agree with you.

IGN TV: Yeah, I know he split the audience as far as if they liked him or not, but I think they were always interested in what he was doing. So would you have them on All-Stars?

Keoghan: I like him. I liked them as TV. It's not going to be up to me, but I did like them for TV. I thought they were great.

http://tv.ign.com/articles/732/732839p4.html

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #93 on: October 24, 2006, 01:52:14 PM »
Lynn & Alex will be easy to track ..if you follow :
http://www.realityremix.tv/

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #94 on: October 25, 2006, 09:42:48 AM »
Wow interesting blog at CBS.  BUT when you talk about being the best and a show can nto go without you and you are blogging with other racers what do you expect.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #95 on: October 25, 2006, 10:27:32 AM »
RTVW did a write up :

Former 'The Amazing Race' winners whine about 'All-Stars' exclusion

By Steve Rogers, 10/24/2006

CBS might not yet be willing to confirm last week's report that The Amazing Race's next edition will be an All-Stars edition, but there's one group of Race-affiliated folks who apparently don't have a problem announcing that the show will allegedly begin production soon -- disgruntled former The Amazing Race winners that weren't approached about participating in the competition.

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #96 on: October 25, 2006, 10:47:29 AM »
as much as i  :hrt: chip and kim, i actually think that excluding the winners will give other teams a chance.

and if romber is back, yeck and double yeck! aren't they doing something else now?

so many teams i'd love to see back. c'mon bowling moms! wonder if they'd consider part of the family edition teams? so many to choose from there too. guess the kids couldn't race but maybe wally and one of his daughters??  :hearts:  speaking of which, where is he???  ;)

and won't they be easier to track being known from previous races?
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #97 on: October 25, 2006, 11:08:51 AM »
Hi cinni  :-* ! I've been tracking Rob and hes doing this Sci-Fi thing but I don't know if it's already been filmed? The site says it was for 6 episodes. Also not to long ago on the Early Show Rob said he was getting into the Gambling show ( I know his dad is on it) but I don't follow that?Also there was story that Romber had their own Fox show but have not heard anything about it,the link says beginning in January '07.

And Yeah that to Wally and family as well as the Bowling Moms !

Offline woden

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #98 on: October 26, 2006, 11:43:52 AM »
Just bringing this over from Sucks -- Tammy Gaghan had some interesting things to say about All-Stars...

Survivor2345andbeyond
(10/25/06 4:07 pm)

Re: TAR - All-Stars - Official Spoiler Thread
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Gaghan, you know if ANY TARFE teams were asked?

sunnydaysahead
Where's the Red Bean?
(10/25/06 4:10 pm)
  Re: TAR - All-Stars - Official Spoiler Thread
 Teams were asked from every season. 

1. Do you know which teams from your season were asked?
----I know of two

2. If a team was asked and accepted, do you know how they went about eliminating two members of the team? I mean, for you it would be easy, but for, say, the Linzes or Godlewskis it would be more difficult to decide which two would race, yes?
----No, TPTB said which two they wanted

Offline woden

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #99 on: October 26, 2006, 01:09:40 PM »
Interesting too that 2 teams from TARFE were asked. It seems if 2 were asked from TARFE, 2 teams from most seasons would be asked. And that's a lot of teams.