Author Topic: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo  (Read 3768 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo
« on: November 20, 2003, 09:58:19 PM »
I knew it was coming from all the Spoilers, but I didn't believe it was true! He will be missed. I felt bad for him, not thinking he was being excepted, he is probably the most accepted Survivor EVER!

Rob

Offline archangelnot

• RFF Sr. Member
  • An Angel that has run amuck!
    • Votedoff.tv
Re:Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2003, 12:34:11 AM »
Yea, I liked ol' Rupert too.  I'm gonna miss him.

Unfortunately I think he got too secure in his postion in the game, which almost always earns you a hike down the path.  I hope he learns something from this for when he's playing allstars.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2003, 11:11:58 AM »
RUPERT! :'(

His final words made me sad!!!

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2003, 01:48:53 PM »
Me too, but he didn't know it at the time, he is accepted in the fans hearts, that should give him confidence.

He was not on the early show today, (just clips of rupert talking) which confirms he is filming ASS.

Rob

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2003, 04:10:12 PM »
I am verrrry upset also about Rupert getting the boot!  So sad.  I don't even want to watch it anymore but I will.  At least we know he will be on the All Stars!
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2003, 04:40:31 PM »
I stayed away from the boards today untill I calmed down   :-\Now I feel better..I was so mad at Jon!!
Rob wrote this about Rupert,
he is accepted in the fans hearts
So true ! What makes me angry is the way that Jon has no respect for anyone..I'm ranting again ::)

Here's some of Ruperts cbs interview~~
(CBS) America's favorite pirate was given the heave-ho on Thursday night's "Survivor: Pearl Islands." but for undisclosed reasons, Rupert Boneham is not available to appear in The Early Show studio this Friday morning.

While CBS will not confirm his whereabouts, various online sources suggest Rupert may be on location for next season's "Survivor: All-Stars."

Rupert did, however, give CBS an exclusive interview soon after his flame was doused.

Holding an alligator he says, “From the time I made my audition tape, I believed in my heart it was my time to win.”

When I heard there was a pirate theme on “Survivor” seven, I fully believed that 400 years ago, I was one of the pirates out here. The treasure I was never able to go back for.

At the beginning of the reality show, he said, "This is definitely a pirate adventure."

“My tribe saw me as Blackbeard,” Rupert says, “We were going to cut my hair and beard. And I was going to be Blackbeard.”

Remembering the first days, he says, “After two days, my pants have still not dried. That second day was probably the hardest day ever. I actually begged for a dress.

“After I made that dress, Burton and Shawn and Michelle had a hey day with me,” he continues.

Some of the comments? From Burton: “Dude, whatever you do, say no to crack."

Rupert admits, “I did not like the first part of the game. It was my hardest time ever.”

Shawn also had something to say, when Rupert was sawing: “Hey look at this guy. Mr. Sawer. Oh sexy, sexy, you gonna have slots on the side."

About them, Rupert says, “They wanted the power. Making fun of me in front of others was their downfall.”

But not all was bad for him. He says, “The one saving grace was, I had the ocean. I honestly loved going fishing. I wasn't the greatest of shots when I first started. But I could still bring a sack of fish home.”

His fishing abilities won Rupert compliments.

Rupert says, “I know I was bringing enough food home that when my tribe found the treasure, they were pissed.”

Looking back, he notes, “The hardest was being away from my wife and kid and the next was being around people I could not trust.”

People like Jon, who on the reality show said, "Everybody's got a price and everybody's gotta pay because the million-dollar man always gets his way."

Rupert says, “I try very hard every day to show trust and compassion in hopes that they will learn.I tried to play this game with honesty and it was not returned.”

Reflecting on the tribal council, Rupert says, “I could not believe I would be voted out. I thought there was no way in the world that could happen.”

He recalls the moment: “So we start voting. And I believe that it's Darrah. The first three votes were two for Darrah and one for Jon. Then the next vote is for Rupert. And I'm thinking,'Could this be/' And then the second vote for Rupert and a third and I just put my head down and thought 'Oh my God. This is the end.'”

So Rupert gets voted out.

He says, “At least for 27 days, I showed that I could survive and I could help others. I – survivor - no matter where I am, no matter what I have, and no matter I do. I showed that I have some strength, that I have some worth.”

While he didn't win the grand prize, Rupert does credit the show with helping him kick a 30-year smoking habit. Had he won the million dollars, Rupert hoped to buy a Pearl Island of his own.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2003, 04:41:32 PM by puddinpie »

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2003, 04:43:02 PM »
I felt like crying when he was voted off :'( :'( and I really don't want to watch any more either, but I probably will just to watch them all go hungry! Rupert is my all time favorite Survivor. Can't wait for All Stars.
"Cats work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."

Offline kaywind

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2003, 07:05:20 PM »
Rupert is the ONE TRUE SURVIVOR!  If they were really shipwreaked the fellow passengers just shot themselves in the foot.  I would like to have EVERY ONE of Rupert's fans send him $1.00 in an envelope.  CBS fan mail address is:

RUPERT - SURVIVOR
7800 BEVERLY BLVD
CBS MEDIA RELATIONS
LOS ANGELES, CA  90036

Would't that just frost Backstabbing Burton and Sleezy Jon's Giblets?!?

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2003, 10:01:07 PM »
Would they give the dollar to Rupert, or keep it for themselves?

But yes, it would really make Burton and Jon mad, but I bet you anything, by now, Rupert has forgiven them. They always do. "Oh, I love you guys" is all we here at the Reunion shows!

Rob