Author Topic: RR/RW Fresh Meat Episode 2 06/05/2006  (Read 4207 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
RR/RW Fresh Meat Episode 2 06/05/2006
« on: June 05, 2006, 11:05:16 AM »
Alright gang, tonight is episode 2 for the real world road rules fresh meat challenge.

Who do you think will win the challenges?  Who will be the first to yell or cry?  Will the Vets continue to go after the Austin crew?

Suppose to be big challenges and Drama!   :woohoo:

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: RR/RW Fresh Meat Episode 2 06/05/2006
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2006, 12:12:58 PM »
Whoever the clown with the mohawk is needs to go tonight.  He is just too much.  He is not playing Survivor, stop trying to make alliances.  And everyone needs to lay off Tonya.  I think it is just a case of easy pickings in order to advance themselves and deflect any problems they may have caused.  Who are teams going to pick on after she leaves?? 
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2006, 09:01:38 AM »
Well last night was a hard mission, having to hold people after being wet.  Man I thought Theo and Chandra had it, but when I saw the comment from Theo about we can not let them keep winning, I knew Coral and Evan had won.  You have to hand ti to Coral she is stepping up her game, three wins.  Coudl be the motivation of the money is all her and her partner and not sharing with 10 people.

Wes, I do not know what to say about this boy, he trashes his partner about how weak she is and everything then asks her to go to exile again.  HELLO you see them targeting all of the Austin cast, all this will do is buy you one more week if you make it.  I hope Melinda and Ryan kick their butt!

Even Tina made the comment about Coral will not ahve the power after this challenge....Coral and Evan may need to watch out sounds like the Vets will be out to get them once the Austin crew is gone.  But I had to laugh that Tina said they both have upper body strenght so they will do well and then did not last long.  **that said I do not think I could have lasted long.**

Shane and Linette ~ You to go, I hope that they last a long time!!  I am hoping that Shane being on the after show means he does not get booted any time soon.

Derrick and Diem..... I started to cry when she told her story.  Good for her not backing down and giving it her all!  I hope she is still doing well and her treatment goes well.  And I think her and Derrick are a cute couple.

Can we use the theory or who is shown the most is the boot like in Survivor?  If so then I think melinda is leaving.  But I hope it is WES.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Over drive RW/RR Episode 2
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2006, 09:37:09 AM »
Okay I just watched the over drive on MTV.com with Shane .. they talk about the challenge, then talk about the other cast memebers and then S%& you did not see.

I never knew Shane had such a potty mouth.  They bleeped out alot of his interview.  One piece of tid bit that I did not know, maybe I missed it if it was said on the show...Shane and Ryan use to date  :o Shane calls him the super fan, met him at a fan thing and they long distant dated adn flew back and forth...then Ryan became a stalker.  This is why Ryan was picked last, the Vets all had Shane's back.  Funny he got stuck with and Austin cast memeber.

Shane called Diem a liar.  Said you could not believe what she was saying.... shoudl be interesting to see what happens to make this change in editing if they do. Like She would say she does nto eat ~ wonder if thsi is true or maybe effects of medicines she has to take.

It was down to Linette and Casey and Wes told Shane he was digging Casey ~ shane talked her up as he did not want her.  he loved Linnette.

Said the Austin cast came in with a chip on their shoulder.  Came in with attitude and that is why they are being targeted.  He said Melinda and Danny think they are so famous and will be the next newly wed show.  Said they were all shopping in Austrial and she said it is so nice to shop without everyone one staring and knowing who you were.  Shane said I ahve been on TV 4 years ~ get over it you are no more famous then the rest of us!

Says Ryan thinks this challenge will change his life and will be famous and not have to wait tables.  Shane said UMMM I still wait tables.

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2006, 11:41:23 AM »
All of that after show stuff is VERY interesting, thank you for sharing it!

I too think that Derrick and Diem make a CUTE couple, I just hope that they become one.

I kind of want Wes to go only because he is so big-headed.
oXo Justine

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2006, 09:44:08 PM »
Please leave WES :ahat: :boot:
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.