Author Topic: Reality TV Podcast #50 - May 10th, 2006  (Read 2493 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Reality TV Podcast #50 - May 10th, 2006
« on: May 10, 2006, 10:30:35 PM »
- American Idol
- The Amazing Race
- Survivor preview
- Live Survivor show Monday at 9pm EST
- Other great reality tv shows
- Thanks Jason for the 50th Logo

http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3?http://shows.rffradio.com/ep50.mp3

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
Re: Reality TV Podcast #50 - May 10th, 2006
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2006, 11:18:19 PM »
I disagree. I love the Sunday finale and reunion show. it's a lot easier for my family and friends to have our annual Survivor party. So if you need a counter-point for your debate I'll take that seat.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: Reality TV Podcast #50 - May 10th, 2006
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2006, 10:46:51 AM »
Trevor, I KNEW you'd watch The Apprentice for me.   :flirt:

Okay, this is what happend with the cheerleaders:  The guys were doing real good, way ahead plan wise.  For awhile you thought the guys WOULD win.  They got a verbal agreement with the cheerleaders to be for their team.  HOWEVER, while talking to the guys, Michael suggested maybe letting two of the cheerleaders to go to the other team...you know, to be fair.  Lee and Sean were like "ABSOLUTELY not!"  They wondered what Michael was even thinking.  So that's what happened with that.  How the gals won was the fact they charged one flat fee ($5) AND they delivered the food to the cars which was a big hit.  The guys had an eating contest.  Who in the world is going to be interested in buying food AFTER an eating contest when they will be full???  Again, how stupid is that?

I SOOOO want Allie gone (the blonde).  Her whining over wanting an apology for Sean not agreeing with her in the previous boardroom.  What a spoiled attitude.  She thinks the world revolves around her.  :groan:

I love The Apprentice, although not as much as TAR.  So if you ever have any questions, let me know and I'll try to answer them ;D