Author Topic: EP13~ Call the Whamulence!  (Read 15367 times)

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
Re: EP13~ Call the Whamulence!
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2006, 09:20:30 PM »
Very Interesting that I agree with SF about the picture of the 4 here but if your look at all of them and the way they reveal then you see how it will go down http://www.survivorfever.net/gallery/albums/ep13_promo/tn_S12E13promoA044.jpg we also know they all know Terry has the idol so Danielle and Cirie are the only voting options lending to our tie situation.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2006, 09:27:44 AM »
So CJ you are saying youi think Aras wins IC and then Terry uses the IDOL?  SO the question is ... does he not try for the IC or is he really beaten?  You notice he voted for Aras, did not vote for Danielle even though the thougth the others were all voting for her.  Trying to keep in the good graces of the people on the jury.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2006, 09:33:59 AM »
The whole show is Sunday...no show on Thrusday right?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2006, 10:35:29 AM »
Show this Thursday @ 8 regular time then Sunday the 3 hour finale Texan :yaya:

imo they will not force Terry to use the HII , whats the point ?

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2006, 11:37:16 AM »
I think like I said, way back when he first found it, that Terry finally shows them the idol Aras wins immunity and Terry I think says look you two can vote for me D/C and take your chances becuase Aras and I cant go home.  D already has seen the idol so she should know he has it for sure. This probably leads to her aligning with Terry becuase if she doesnt and Aras/Cirie stick together she is gone.  She knows they are likely to stick together so kudos to her for taking her game in her own hands as so many fail to do with Survivor.  It will make Danielle look much better as far as a game player and certainly make her look better as F2.  I think like I said in ther very beginning that a hidden idol that can be used after the vote is way to much or a power peice in the game to simply wait and use it after the vote; I dont think Terry has used it the best it could have been used but he did pretty well.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2006, 01:14:32 PM »
I agree CJ ~ Terry could have saved Austin or Sally and then had a better chance to get someone to switch at that point.  But I guess Hinesight is 20/20.

I wonder if D will align with Terry prior to the IC or noit.

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2006, 01:14:59 PM »
So CJ you are saying youi think Aras wins IC and then Terry uses the IDOL?  SO the question is ... does he not try for the IC or is he really beaten?  You notice he voted for Aras, did not vote for Danielle even though the thougth the others were all voting for her.  Trying to keep in the good graces of the people on the jury.

Don't know if this image is anywhere else, but how's this for an answer?  Saw it over on Zap2it:

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2006, 01:19:10 PM »
Sorry, I now see the picture that puddin has posted.  Hope you don't mind my posting it again.  It's a little bit bigger. 

How in the world did this picture get out???

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2006, 01:21:51 PM »
The picture is all over the tv RJ, if you watch CBS the commercial is everywhere .
I'm surpised they just don't tell us who wins the million $$

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2006, 01:54:01 PM »
Maybe they did here with the IC and maybe they did all season with the logo zooming in on the A in Panama much like the V in Survivor for Vecepia.

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2006, 02:55:22 PM »
If you look carefully at the picture of the final four at TC; Terry does not have the Individual Immunity on, but look to the right Aras IS WEARING THE INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY NECKLACE!!!

And in the final lap of the final obsticle course, Aras is climbing the wall ahead of Terry as the host waits on top.

Now if the original tribe sticks together once again; Terry will receive three votes (Aras, Danielle, and irie) Then Terry pulls out his Immunity Idol and is saved.  Now it gets down to which player has the next most votes?  Can't be Aras so it is the one vote that Terry cast.  Who did he decide to get rid of Danielle his one time buddy but who betrayed him at last week's TC or Cirie?  He may think that Danielle is more of a threat so out she goes and we are now down to the final three

Or, Terry forgives Danielle and links up with her to vote for Cirie; and Aras links up with Cirie to vote for Danielle.  this cause a tie and a fire burnoff with Cirie winning.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2006, 03:11:58 PM by gingerman28 »

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2006, 12:29:40 PM »
The picture is all over the tv RJ, if you watch CBS the commercial is everywhere .
I'm surpised they just don't tell us who wins the million $$

puddin, I was referring to the fact that CBS allowed the picture of Aras wearing the Immunity necklace BEFORE the show airs.

I watch the commercials puddin.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2006, 12:34:18 PM »
Oh OK RJ  :lol: , they did the same thing last season ..Rafe with the IN , I guess they figure the average viewer wouldn't spot it nor do they care that we know .

pstttttttttttttt I'm still sticking with Aras for the win ,neener neener

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2006, 01:20:02 PM »
WITH A ONE-IN-FOUR SHOT AT WINNING $1 MILLION, THE FINAL FOUR ARE FEELING THE PRESSURE, ON "SURVIVOR: PANAMA -- EXILE ISLAND," THURSDAY, MAY 11

"Call the Whambulence!" -- With a one-in-four shot at winning a million dollars, the Final Four survivors are feeling the pressure, on SURVIVOR:  PANAMA -- EXILE ISLAND, Thursday, May 11 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. 

A final four celebration gets ugly when one survivor blows up at another and quickly divides the camp.  As the competition heats ups, sparks fly between two survivors in one of the most intense Reward Challenges yet.   Accusations and insults leave everyone on edge. 

Additionally, Tribal Council proves to be one of the season's most intense.  Who will be the next to go home?

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2006, 06:07:13 PM »
Oh OK RJ  :lol: , they did the same thing last season ..Rafe with the IN , I guess they figure the average viewer wouldn't spot it nor do they care that we know .

pstttttttttttttt I'm still sticking with Aras for the win ,neener neener

I remember now with Rafe, but the picture I remember seeing wasn't very obvious unless you looked closely....at least the one I saw.   The picture of Aras is VERY obvious and that is why I'm very surprised.

oh and puddin.....i'm going with danielle just for fun....maybe :angel: :lol:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2006, 06:53:22 PM »
pssstttttttttt ARAS  :lol3: , actually if Terry can't win it all then Danielle is my second choice but still logic and spoilers point to Aras so thats my story and I'm sticking to it . I don't beleive the bet spoiler ...........I think Danielle is final 2 and she thinks she won and thats why the heavy betting from her ummm  friends comes into play .

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2006, 12:27:47 PM »
I heart Terry.
oXo Justine

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2006, 12:29:18 PM »
Me too Vintage  :hearts:

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2006, 02:50:13 PM »
by friends do you mean CBS Puddin???

Oh yea and tonight we get a SURVIVOR FIRST without Stephanie Lagrossa........................................ A NO BOOT EPISODE.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 06:32:41 PM by CJ22 »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2006, 03:22:43 PM »
by friends do you mean CBS Puddin???

Oh yea and tonight we get a SURVIVOR FIRST with our Stephanie Lagrossa........................................ A NO BOOT EPISODE.

whats the word CJ? I'm waiting for the Early Show newsey thing to update so if you know something spill the beans !!

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2006, 03:34:34 PM »
I want to know also CJ....PLEASE let us know :jumpy: