Author Topic: Bruce is Ruled Out of Survivor Panama  (Read 5187 times)

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
Bruce is Ruled Out of Survivor Panama
« on: April 20, 2006, 08:16:06 PM »
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: Bruce is Ruled Out of Survivor Panama
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2006, 08:22:44 PM »
Love the expression about the brown dog!!!  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2006, 12:20:37 AM »
Trevor, once again you amuse me with your recap.  I agree, your brown dog statement was hilarious  :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:.  I never heard that before.  Poor Bruce, with all his moaning and being in pain, it was sort of like being in labour with a baby. :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan:

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2006, 12:23:02 AM »
Hey, it just told me it couldn't find the server and now I get an error message that a new reply has been posted but it is mine.  What is going on? :doh: :doh:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2006, 12:47:16 AM »
Hey Bathfizzy, when that error message pops up it's when someone else is trying to PREVIEW or send POST at the same time.  What I usually do is hit Send POST again (and again if it still doesn't send) ...until mine goes thru! 

Ruday   :bny4:
« Last Edit: April 21, 2006, 12:50:33 AM by RudyRules »

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2006, 01:55:56 AM »
Poor Bruce, with all his moaning and being in pain, it was sort of like being in labour with a baby. :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan:
I thought the same thing, BF.  I felt so sorry for Bruce and got emotional...tears streaming down my face during the whole ordeal.  :'( :'( Too sad that happend to Bruce.  I'm glad he may still be on the Jury tho.

Oh Trevor, great Recap as usual!  :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: Thank you! 

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2006, 07:22:44 AM »
Thank you!  I'm not sure how Bruce managed to not go to the bathroom for twelve days.
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2006, 08:54:14 AM »
Great recap. Man is Shane going nuts. He reminds me of that psycho guy from a few Survivors back, I think his name was Matt? I"ll have to go back and look. He was always sharpening the knives and he looked like the devil. LOL
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline glow

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • thehagsboathouse
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2006, 10:52:59 AM »
That was Matt LOL, I swear he only made it to the final 2 cause they were to damn scared he would kill them in their sleep if they voted him off :lol3:

Poor Bruce though, and could Shane have not found some pants to help carry the poor guy out, like Bruce hadn't suffered enough I'm sure naked Shane carrying him to the boat still haunts him  :lol3:
Some people are like slinkies...not really good for anything but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2006, 12:30:00 PM »
Great recap. Man is Shane going nuts. He reminds me of that psycho guy from a few Survivors back, I think his name was Matt? I"ll have to go back and look. He was always sharpening the knives and he looked like the devil. LOL

I know...and then he says in a confessional how he is mentally getting to them on purpose.  I just laughed at his delusional thinking.  He just creeps me out! :groan:

Offline socklover123

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Survivor!!!!
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2006, 02:11:02 AM »
LOL i really think that nicotine addiction is getting to shane's head. if he doesn't touch back down to earth soon he'll probably be gone. oh and thank u for the recap!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love reading those they are so funny!! i feel so bad for bruce because he had like the two most unsympathetic people to be stuck behind with. like if aras and danielle were left behind with him, they would probably have been really worried about him and been a little more caring. tho u gotta give it to shane for helping carry the stretcher lol
i always said i could talk a fat guy out of his last bag of doritos

Offline BRL

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2006, 12:41:39 AM »
Shane...what can you say? The man left orbit a long time
ago. I just sat and shook my head at the reward challenge.
He was like a child who was upset that he didn't get what he
wanted. I must say though, without Shane on the show right
now we wouldn't have much to laugh at.  :lol3:
The tribe has spoken....

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2006, 01:43:17 AM »
Ruday, thanks for letting me know what happened to my post.  What would I do without you eh?   :tup: :tup:

Trevor, as for Bruce not being able to go to the bathroom for 12 days was a bit of a shock but all I could think of was the Oprah show I saw that the best way to help food out it is by eating bread made with whole grains.  I guess Bruce didn't get whole grain bread when he was eating any of those meals.  I think I better consult with CBS and the survivor people that all the food rewards that any breads served to the Survivors must be whole grains and I think blueberries are good for you to. :food: :food:

BRL, you are right--without psychotic Shane being on the show there is not much to laugh at.  I can definitely see why he got picked to be on the show.