Author Topic: CBS's May Sweep Highlights  (Read 2948 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
CBS's May Sweep Highlights
« on: April 20, 2006, 05:31:31 PM »
someone was asking Rob for the schedule ..here ya go

CBS's May Sweep Highlights:

Thursday, April 27 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) SURVIVOR: PANAMA -- EXILE ISLAND-- The 11th castaway is voted off. Jeff Probst hosts

Thursday, May 4 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) SURVIVOR: PANAMA -- EXILE ISLAND -- The 12th castaway is voted off. Jeff Probst hosts.

Thursday, May 11 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) SURVIVOR: PANAMA -- EXILE ISLAND -- The final four castaways duke it out in the penultimate episode. Jeff Probst hosts.

Sunday, May 14 (8:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) SURVIVOR: PANAMA -- EXILE ISLAND -- The ultimate survivor will be revealed live from the Ed Sullivan Theater in New York. Jeff Probst hosts (Season finale).

Sunday, May 14 (10:00-11:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT) SURVIVOR: PANAMA -- EXILE ISLAND REUNION -- The 16 castaways reunite for the first time since being in Panama. Jeff Probst hosts.

futoncrtic

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
Re: CBS's May Sweep Highlights
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2006, 12:24:45 AM »
Thanks for the schedule PUddin.  I cannot beleive it is only a couple more episodes before my thursday nights become empty again unless there are new episodes of CSI.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2006, 08:54:06 AM »
You can watch BigBrother with us in the summer Bathfizzy .........its so much fun  :jumpy:

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2006, 01:48:34 AM »
Thanks Puddin, but I never got into Big Brother.  Maybe I will go bike riding more often with the kids this summer.  They just added a great connector trail to the big one we like going to.  Normally we have to drive to the big trail and ride from there. :blume:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2006, 10:45:59 AM »
Yeah, spend time with the children , exercise ........good idea Bathfizzy  :angel: ! but I have an excuse , I hardly see the girls in the summer , they are mostly at relatives and I'm home alone .

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2006, 06:47:32 PM »
The first time they have done a final 3 final episede since Australia I think I look forward to it.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"