Author Topic: Terry  (Read 2675 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Terry
« on: April 21, 2006, 12:44:04 PM »
Okay I know everyone has their favorites.... But man the more Terry talks the more I do not like him!  Such a chip on his shoulder and angry.  Did he really think going into this game he would not be a target?  I guess he thougth he woudl be so loved no one would notice the physical threat? 

Then whinning that they knocked him out of the game first, big babyy!!!  You did not see Bruce whinning about it.  and him hitting Aras so hard  :lol:

it just seems like he expected everyone to just roll over and give him the money.

What do you think about Terry?

Offline gliX

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: Terry
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2006, 02:05:40 PM »
I like his arrogance.  He is not really even arrogant because he has good as he says he is.  He is clearly the strongest survivor left.  I guess he just wants to intimide the other players without getting on their bad side.  He does need their votes in the end.

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2006, 01:53:07 AM »
I guess I like him because he use to be a fighter pilot.  I love fighter jets.  So I like Terry's toughness and they way he is playing the game  }^{ }^{ }^{and yeah I guess you can be arrogant because he "is the best of the best" (a partial line from TOP GUN--the movie)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2006, 11:22:39 AM »
I agree he is a good challenger and player...jus tthink he is beign a sour puss that they are targeting him and he is the only one left from his tribe.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2006, 11:31:44 AM »
okay another question....we have heard spoiler rumors that fianl 4 are D/T/C/A

Okay only one of the guys has Immunity...why are they not voting the other guy?