Author Topic: Teams Sell Ellis Island Souvenir Programs Next Week APRIL 24  (Read 3536 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Teams Sell Ellis Island Souvenir Programs Next Week APRIL 24
« on: April 20, 2006, 12:27:15 PM »
Teams Sell Ellis Island Souvenir Programs Next Week on "The Apprentice" 

THE COMPETITION HITS THE STREETS AS GOLD RUSH TRIES FOR A WIN ON NBC'S "THE APPRENTICE"

MONDAY, APRIL 24, 9-10 PM ET/PT

PGA TOUR Player Vijay Singh Guest Stars

NEW YORK - April 20, 2006 - Donald Trump's children, Ivanka and Donald Jr., watch as the candidates engage in an all-out street war while creating a souvenir program for Ellis Island on NBC's "The Apprentice," (Monday, April 24th, 9-10 p.m. ET/PT). The teams race against the clock to take pictures, write copy, create and finally, sell their souvenir programs. The team with the most revenue from the one-day sales event wins and hits the links with one of the world's best golfers, Vijay Singh. The losing team heads to the boardroom where another candidate is fired.

Gold Rush tries to break Synergy's four-week winning streak and struggles amongst themselves while half of Synergy's team misses the boat and gets left behind. The winning contestants travel to the Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, NJ to play golf with PGA TOUR Player Vijay Singh and Trump.

Apprentice fans can log on to www.NBC.com to vote for their favorite candidate and track their weekly progress. Leading the online voting this week is Tammy (Los Angeles, Ca.) with 30 percent of the votes; close behind is Roxanne (Austin, Tx.) who led last week but now has 21 percent of the votes and in third is Lee (New York) with 14 percent.

"Gold Rush" - Charmaine, Lee, Tarek, Michael "Synergy" - Allie, Andrea, Roxanne, Sean, Tammy

"The Apprentice" is produced by Mark Burnett Productions. Mark Burnett, Jay Bienstock and Donald J. Trump are executive producers. Conrad Riggs and Kevin Harris are co-executive producers.

Source: NBC Press Release

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: Teams Sell Ellis Island Souvenir Programs Next Week APRIL 24
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2006, 01:36:47 PM »
Thanks puddin, this is great info!!!  :jumpy:

Actually, I have the video ipod and there is a free clip...recap of the season that I was able to download.  At the end it showed Ellis Island as well as football game and hockey.  I'm thinking the two sporting events are the main ones the final two have to put together.  One of the hockey players or at least suited up is Michael J. Fox. 

Anyone can download iTunes on their computer w/out having an ipod.  You can also download music, etc.  Again, you could only use it all on your computer.  BUT, if you do this, download the free clip and watch it.  Maybe you can get other info that I may have missed.  But I hope what I gave is helpful.  ;D :-*

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2006, 01:56:40 PM »
Sorry RJ Donald makes me :barf: , I change the channel when I see his duck head .

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2006, 02:12:33 PM »
puddin, I can't help it....I love watching TA.  My favorite reality though is TAR.  But there is something about TA that I like.  Maybe it's the tasks they do.  I don't know....However, I AM Reality Junkee after all.  So I HAVE to watch it!  :lol3: :lol3:

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2006, 12:38:00 PM »
puddin, don't know what I was thinking.  I saw an article about tomorrows show and thought I found a spoiler.  Turned out to be the one you posted.  Man, and to think I had found my first spoiler. :( :groan:

Someday I'll beat you and find my very first spoiler :jumpy: :lol:

Offline banzai

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2006, 01:44:57 PM »
is this the photo RJ? Look like Tarek is missing ???

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2006, 01:48:59 PM »
Yeah, that's the picture, but I now am thinking that it's from this week and Tarek is just hidden.  Here is a small recap of this coming weeks episode (tomorrow).  Along side it is the same exact picture.

http://nbcumv.com/entertainment/program_photography.nbc/theapprentice.html

THE APPRENTICE -- NBC Series -- "Episode 509: Assault on Battery" -- Pictured: (l-r) Roxanne, Andrea, Allie, Tammy, Sean, Lee, Charmaine, Michael -- NBC Photo
FOR EDITORIAL USE ONLY -- DO NOT RE-SELL/DO NOT ARCHIVE

Airdate: Monday, April 24 on NBC (10-11 p.m. ET)
Size: 1649044
Posted: 04/20/06

This is the picture they have next to it....it's the same one but smaller: 

Offline banzai

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2006, 02:30:20 PM »
Pictured: (l-r) Roxanne, Andrea, Allie, Tammy, Sean, Lee, Charmaine, Michael

^^ lol, where's Tarek's name?

here's Tarek in episode 8
« Last Edit: April 23, 2006, 02:35:56 PM by banzai »

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2006, 03:11:13 PM »
That's what I have wondered banzai.  He must be hidden well.  That's the only explination I have. ???