Author Topic: EP9 :Fight for Your Life or Eat  (Read 11915 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: EP9 :Fight for Your Life or Eat
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2006, 11:56:39 AM »
Oh for sure Lill, Rupert did the same thing , Richard Hatch yada yada .........I hope he keeps his panties on !!  PLEASE !

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2006, 01:05:58 PM »
Puddin I think you just mad becuase almost every Survivor First was done by HATCH.   Now that the betting spoiler is out Danielle????? Aras????  Terry?????  You know who I think.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2006, 01:33:36 PM »
I'm all ears CJ !

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2006, 02:25:04 PM »
Aras although closer then I originally thought.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2006, 02:49:14 PM »
I don't know CJ, if they view Aras as the leader he will proably get blamed by his sequestered tribemates for being just that , voted off where as Danielle , probably without even realizing it, comes out smelling like a rose .

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2006, 03:04:05 PM »
That mouthy Bitch is no rose.  She's not even T&A shes all T.  She doesnt deserve it over Aras an honorable player who deserves to win.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2006, 03:28:26 PM »
honorable player
He's not going to look so rosey when he has to pick off his teamates .

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2006, 06:39:36 PM »
Would you give Danielle the Austin vote???
I figure Terry and Shane are locks for Aras, Bruce has been full of interesting decisions the entire time but I see him as an Aras vote as it seems Danielle has had little contact with Bruce.
I think Sally is a lock for Danielle, Courtney also as it looks like Shane and Aras construct her boot.

So if Austin is voting for Danielle which it does look like they made a quick connection, he also said Aras could win this all if he plays his cards right. .. . .  so what does Austin mean by that??? basically who would he vote for Aras against????  I think Austin is 50/50 while he did spend the time with Danielle on EI he did start the game with Aras and was around him for 3 days there here Ill give Danielle Austin's vote so that its 3-3 and I can make . . . .

The Cirie Argument. . . . . If shes the deciding vote its a real toss up. She was originally with the older women then was an immediate target and has loomed in the shadows since.  Looks like she teams up with Terry eventually and looses to Danielle in the fire starting challenge at F4.  Should be Aras and Danielle voting Cirie and Terry and Cirie voting Danielle so no real hint there.  She should be getting the family visit via Terry and I believe that Aras sees his brother Vytas on that Trip along with Shane.  That leave Danielle as the lone Exile.  Chill never actually says Aras sees his brother so i suppose its possible they both get exiled????  I would say that is the hinge point of this decision as with family back at camp Cirie would be able to see a more human side of Aras and there would be some bonding.

I still think Aras wins like Ian should have.

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2006, 11:44:19 AM »
I hope he keeps his panties on !!  PLEASE !

:hand:   I so second that emotion and I bet Cirie does too  :cocky:

I don't know CJ, if they view Aras as the leader he will proably get blamed by his sequestered tribemates for being just that , voted off where as Danielle , probably without even realizing it, comes out smelling like a rose.

Right.. like Danni Boatwright last season..who imho..didn't really do much to win either..(although she'd won more challenges than Danielle has so far), except hang around as the process of elimination processed itself out. And I have to admit..if one was to believe all the pre-Survivor Exile Island hype about this being the most interesting cast in Survivor history..Media Whore came very close to nailing it in his commentary this weeK. Where are all these supposed super personalities hiding I wonder..in loser lounge maybe..although I highly doubt that too. The only thing I'm seeing so far is Shane's insanity..and a buch of arrogant spoiled players. I think had Tina stayed we may have seen some gumption & real 'personality.' Unless of course they;re saving the best of themselves for last..  :dunno:

“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2006, 12:29:36 PM »
What do you expect them to say perseason??? "All these people are boring, honestly thre cast sucks they are gonna get out there and no talk much act like lumps on logs.  Oh yeah and Terry he wins 7 IC's in a row so post merge voting should be a little less then your typical pagonging.  However we still want you to tune in and watch." 

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2006, 01:42:25 AM »
What do you expect them to say perseason??? "All these people are boring, honestly thre cast sucks they are gonna get out there and no talk much act like lumps on logs.  Oh yeah and Terry he wins 7 IC's in a row so post merge voting should be a little less then your typical pagonging.  However we still want you to tune in and watch."

8) Well....yes actually. now that I see it in print like that..yes indeedy.

And I bet people would still watch.  :cocky:
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.