Author Topic: Special Double Episode of The Apprentice Monday, April 10th  (Read 2678 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Special Double Episode of The Apprentice Monday, April 10th
« on: April 06, 2006, 12:34:06 PM »

IT'S TWICE THE TRUMP FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY WITH

BACK-TO-BACK EPISODES OF NBC'S "THE APPRENTICE" MONDAY, APRIL 10, 9-11 PM ET/PT

NEW YORK - April 6, 2006 - For one night only, NBC will air back-to-back episodes of "The Apprentice" (Monday, April 10 at 9-11 p.m. ET/PT). The candidates in the first hour hammer it out in the renovation business as the teams are given their seventh task - create an activity area in a local Boys & Girls Club as part of Ace Hardware's charity program. In the second hour, the candidates launch a new pizza sandwich and a losing team gains an opposing teammate.

In the first hour, Gold Rush tries to nail down a win when Lenny volunteers to be the project manager, hoping to prove to The Donald that he can lead the team to victory - but he is troubled with managing a negative teammate (Monday, April 10, 9-10 p.m. ET/PT). Michael, the project manager for Synergy, has a good concept, but drives his team crazy. The winners help make a child's dream come true by partnering with the "Make A Wish Foundation," while the losers face a hammering in the boardroom.

In the second all-new episode of "The Apprentice," the remaining candidates launch a new pizza sandwich for 7-Eleven, one candidate volunteers to switch sides to help out a losing team, while the team tries to make the biggest sale imaginable (Monday, April 10th, 10-11 p.m. ET/PT). The winners jet out of town to dine with U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer, while the losers get grilled in the boardroom.

Apprentice fans can log on to www.NBC.com to vote for their favorite candidate and track their weekly progress. This week leading the online poll is Roxanne.

"Gold Rush" - Charmaine, Lee, Lenny, Leslie, Tarek "Synergy" - Allie, Andrea, Michael, Roxanne, Sean, Tammy

"The Apprentice" is produced by Mark Burnett Productions. Mark Burnett, Jay Bienstock and Donald J. Trump are executive producers. Conrad Riggs and Kevin Harris are co-executive producers.

Source: NBC Press Release

Offline PsychoJason

• RFF Full Member
  • youtube.com/RetroWinnipeg
    • Win with Dell
Re: Special Double Episode of The Apprentice Monday, April 10th
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2006, 11:48:55 AM »
I can't wait to try that sandwich (http://www.7-eleven.com/newsroom/articles.asp?p=2381)! I mean, there's a 7-Eleven on every street in Winnipeg (hence, the Slurpee capital of the world!). According to the night's second episode, it appears that Gold Bust loses yet again, with a member of Synergy moving to the other team. This helps me out with The Apprentice Fantasy League quite a bit!

I'm guessing the double episode is to move the finale out of June, ending the show with the May sweeps.

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2006, 02:23:58 AM »
Did anyone watch the double episode?  Now I know why when I was looking for Medium I could not find it.  I have decided to dump the Apprentice from the "must see tv list".  The Donald should just stop after this one.  It has lost its appeal.  Maybe he should have a reality show on how he goes about hiring his "nanny" for his new baby, or he can do an episode of how he will go about picking the baby's preschool.  I am just being plain silly!!! B:) B:) B:) 

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2006, 03:39:08 AM »
Wish I'd read this yesterday afternoon!  :groan:  I had no idea it was back2back eppys, so my friend taped it like usual, b/c I watch and tape "24",  at the same time.  When "24" was over, I switched to NBC and  LO!  There's Apprentice just beginning.  At first, I thought the time had been changed even tho TVGuide didn't indicate it.  But my friend said he taped it at its normal time.   

I'll keep watching the rest of this season, but unless DT recruits a MUCH improved cast, I'll probably FIRE it from my viewing schedule.  I think this season has the most borrrinngg cast of any season!!  >:(