Author Topic: ♥ ♥ ♥ "Love" thread for BJ and Tyler ♥ ♥ ♥  (Read 30891 times)

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
♥ ♥ ♥ "Love" thread for BJ and Tyler ♥ ♥ ♥
« on: March 30, 2006, 01:20:11 AM »
I   :-* :-* just totally love BJ and Tyler.  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:.  They are so much fun to watch in each episode.  Where do I begin???  First, they are running a great race.  I love how easy going they both are.  I loved it when they were driving the "punch buggies" -- I think they made some mention that they were the hippie cars.  I loved it when they sprang out of the dark and scared Eric/Jeremy when they drove by (I get them mixed up).  Actually the whole episode of surprising everyone and jumping on the punch buggies was hilarious.  I loved it when they ran to the pit stop map backwards and then BJ said hello to "Santa", the giant gnome..  My kids howled over that.  Last nights episode was great as well.  Playing at the airport with the "frat boys" was funny.  Tyler asking Phil at the pit stop if they get pizza pie was funny as well.  I love their reactions to everything.  I think Phil genuinely enjoys them as well.  Okay I will stop my gushing for now.  But I will be back.  :kuss: :hearts: :hearts:
« Last Edit: April 27, 2006, 06:41:16 PM by puddin »

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: "Love" thread for BJ and Tyler
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2006, 08:39:33 AM »
Bathfizzy, gush all you want because I love them also!!  They love life and take full advantage of all it has to offer.  I just loved it when they popped out and scared J&E.  My hubby and I were just cracking up over that. :lol3: :lol3:  Actually, over all that you mentioned also.  My hubby and I (mostly me really) looks forward to what they will do or say next.  I truly would love to meet them.  :hearts:

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2006, 10:23:27 AM »
We need to get Rob and Trevor this interview.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2006, 10:42:20 AM »
Jeffrey, I would SOOOO love that interview if they could get them :hearts: :woohoo:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2006, 11:43:53 AM »
Check :yes: for Hippie Love  :hearts:

Bashful

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2006, 12:57:40 AM »

BJ and Tyler are sure a couple of wild and crazy guys!!!   :hfive:

It would be cool if Rob and Trevor could get that interview with them...I would even listen to it!   :-*

So, did anyone notice how SMART the guys were when they got to the airport early, went to the computer and changed the language to English right away?  They were WAY ahead of everyone else because of that.  They may look or act dumb, but dumb they are not.     :faint:

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2006, 01:24:40 AM »
I would love it if Rob/Trevor could interview BJ and Tyler.  That would definitely be a lovefest from some of the boards members. :kuss: :kuss: :kuss:

Bashful, you are correct.  I thought they were smart to click onto english on the computer.  You know I don't know if I would have clued in to that.  Michelle definitely did not.  I didn't even know you could book on line through the internet.  With that smart move, they sure got ahead of everyone.  I can hardly wait for the next TAR this week.  And then I will come back and gush about my two favourite racers.  The hippies are right up there with the New York frat boys of Drew and Kevin from TAR 1. :hearts: :hearts:

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2006, 10:46:37 AM »
I'll start to work on geting these two to interview with Rob and Trevor.

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2006, 12:49:29 PM »
I would love it if Rob/Trevor could interview BJ and Tyler.  That would definitely be a lovefest from some of the boards members. :kuss: :kuss: :kuss:

Bashful, you are correct.  I thought they were smart to click onto english on the computer.  You know I don't know if I would have clued in to that.  Michelle definitely did not.  I didn't even know you could book on line through the internet.  With that smart move, they sure got ahead of everyone.  I can hardly wait for the next TAR this week.  And then I will come back and gush about my two favourite racers.  The hippies are right up there with the New York frat boys of Drew and Kevin from TAR 1. :hearts: :hearts:

Bath, I would LOVE BJ & Tyler on R&T's show.  Rob & Trevor crack me up as well as the hippies.  So can you imagine how much we all would be cracking up.  Another awesome show it would be.  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2006, 02:13:59 AM »
jeffreysg, that would be fantastic if you can get BJ and Tyler.  Tell them they have lots of fans that adore them cos they are just so wonderful and funny.  I am so excited. :hearts: :hearts:

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2006, 07:54:40 PM »
Okay, I am back to give some more love to BJ and Tyler. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:.  I am so glad that they always recap the show at the beginning.  I missed it when BJ and Tyler landed on the mat with tshirts that said they were the bowling moms.  Hilarious.  But the guys definiteley need some sun---my eyes werre hurting when the guys were wrestling with the greek guy with the gigantic diaper.  Ouch!!!  That definitely was a close one when the guys were going in the wrong direction in two hours.  I was praying that they would make it up as I do not want these guys to be eliminated.  I am having too much fun watching them in action.  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:  Go BJ and Tyler.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2006, 08:04:05 PM »
Yea, I kept meaning to comment on their shirts. That is so funny. LOL
I hope the bowling moms are honored. LOL

Offline glow

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • thehagsboathouse
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2006, 06:42:29 PM »
Thank goodness last night was non-elimination
Some people are like slinkies...not really good for anything but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2006, 06:44:59 PM »
The show would not be the same without them..I don't think I could watch it with out BJT being on .......

more love for the Hippies  :hearts: :hippy: :bjtyler: :hfive: :cheer: :yourock:

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2006, 08:41:10 PM »
The show would not be the same without them..I don't think I could watch it with out BJT being on .......

more love for the Hippies  :hearts: :hippy: :bjtyler: :hfive: :cheer: :yourock:

puddin, in the world of peace, love & joy with hippies, I think the two "high five" smilies are Jeffrey & Cole, you're the brunette girl and I'm the red haired girl.  Any thoughts on the others?  :lol: :lol:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2006, 10:09:55 PM »
 :-\ I'm the pretty one  :angel:

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2006, 12:50:32 AM »
Boy, was I ever glad that it was a non elimination last night.  I would have been crying  :'( :'( :'( if BJ and Tyler were eliminated.  But they were saved, saved, saved. :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:.  Did I miss something in the beginning of the show, why were the other teams not very nice to BJ and Tyler at the airport??  Or did the creative editing edit something out to explain the weird behavior of the other teams??

It didn't matter that BJ and Tyler didn't get on the same plane as everyone else as they caught up and were in the lead until the sand digging food adventure.  I wanted to get my shovel and help BJ or at least get him a big jug of water. :hero: :hero: :hero:  Poor guy. 

My friend pointed out that he has noticed that the one great thing BJ and Tyler do all the time is learn to say thank you and other words  in the language of the country they are in.  That is so polite and would score 10 million brownie points.  :clap: :clap:

I thought it was hilarious that Tyler did not want to drive through the river first and insisted that good ol MOJO go first.  I think that must be a "first" in race history where another team told another team to go ahead of them. 

And the best laugh of the night had to be on the bus when BJ and Tyler had their phantom riders with them.  BJ did such a good imitation of Lake--all the way down to his accent. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:.  He had Lori and Dave pegged to be kissing which would have been dead on :kuss: :kuss: :kuss: :kuss: and then Dani's thoughts on Oman being in China.  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:.  My co-worker and I chuckled over that.

I think CBS should seriously sign BJ and Tyler to host some kind of new show--it doesn't have to be a reality show but a show with people.  They would be the stars as I love them so much as they are so funny and entertaining.  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:  Okay, my lovefest for them is over for this post.  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Beachgal

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2006, 10:06:47 PM »
 :ythat:
I just LOVE me some hippies too!!! :yourock: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

:dance:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2006, 10:55:31 PM »
 :hearts:

Offline socklover123

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Survivor!!!!
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2006, 02:22:14 AM »
LOL that phantom bus was HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad theyre still in the race, I almost had a heart attack thinking that they could be gone forever. Does anyone know how to contact people from the race?? Cause it sure would be awesome to meet them. we could start a fan club with tie dye hippie shirts and red pants. lol that would be awesome. i think that they are the coolest team to ever be on the amazing race!!!!
 :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*
i always said i could talk a fat guy out of his last bag of doritos

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2006, 10:42:27 AM »
They also have good manners , and are kind ......I've watched them help many teams . Still I'd like to know what went down before the flight to Oman , the other teams were mean to them  :meow:

I JUST LOVE them !!!

Bashful

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2006, 11:48:58 AM »
Good morning/afternoon everyone!   :hearts:

Well, I agree with ALL of you about these wonderful guys, though I am reluctant to call them hippies.   :-* :-* :-*     I've not heard one cross word between them; they help just about everyone else and are just ENJOYING the whole experience!  I was on the edge of my seat also...I am SOOOOOOO glad this was a NE leg of the race.

LOL that phantom bus was HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad theyre still in the race, I almost had a heart attack thinking that they could be gone forever. Does anyone know how to contact people from the race??  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*

Well....they do have their own MySpace pages and I would give you the URL for them, but I'm not sure if Puddin wants us to post those here.   ???

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2006, 12:00:49 PM »
Sure you could post their myspace urls , be sure to send them some LUV  :hearts:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2006, 05:57:03 PM »
 :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

BJ and Tyler from The Amazing Race: Hippy Power!
April 25, 2006 09:07 AM - Kyeann Sayer, St. Petersburg, Russia
 We've gotten our fair share of flack for hippy-bashing around here, but today in this here post, it's all about hippy love. BJ and Tyler, the controversial "hippies" from The Amazing Race, are pals of mine. Television Without Pity fans have discussed (and dissed) them more than any other team, as they have consistently struggled in that primordial battle against the "frat boys" for first and second place. What is a hippy? Judging by the show's requirements, a wacky guy from California with long-ish hair and crazy outfits. But since these hippies add well-educated, multi-lingual, athletic, and hard-working to the package, they are tweaking stereotypes, and may make it out of last place and win (I hope!) . While the Amazing Race isn't the most TreeHuggerish of endeavors, with all the flying, helicopter driving, etc., Tyler's documentary Kintaro Walks Japan is by comparison all about, well, walking across Japan. If you're in LA, you can get small doses of BJ silliness at the Improv Olympic West. This Wednesday might be your last chance to catch them on the tube, so root for Team Hippy!:

http://www.treehugger.com/files/2006/04/bj_and_tyler_fr.php

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2006, 08:04:59 PM »
Sure enough, there he is.