Author Topic: Survivor 13......  (Read 6705 times)

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
Survivor 13......
« on: March 29, 2006, 01:20:59 PM »
Survivor Maps seems to have done it again and it appears that the "Cook Islands" will host the next season. Pretty interesting maps and text over at survivor maps.  Also this was the original location for expedition robinson. 

Mutiany Motel???????????????
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Survivor 13......
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2006, 01:22:41 PM »
Cool CJ , I hope we get a better cast ............ more older people not these wacko's we have now .

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2006, 02:00:11 PM »
Aww come on this is a great cast.  If it pans out like spoilers say so then should be fun to watch. hmmmm maybe ill apply for S14.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2006, 05:50:41 PM »
The final 4  are 4 of my favs * sigh* one could only hope Chills spoiler works out better than Wicks ..I really want Terry to win .
CJ , you on Survivor  :jam: , now your talking !!!

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2006, 01:55:41 PM »
So you want Tom to win again????????   Terry's run should be amazing but I still hopes Aras wins but then again I did want Ian to win too.

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2006, 01:56:13 PM »
i hope aras wins too

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2006, 09:24:14 AM »
I hope it is not Terry... The overbearing fit guy that is an obvious win.... boring I want it to be a challenge.

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2006, 08:21:06 PM »
Just some speculation by me lets see if im right????

I got all my info from Dan Bollinger and Survivor Maps who is pretty much it as far as future location spoiling.  I will also remind you that Chill has spoiled a good bit of this season it seems this would be his 3rd season, Whixchix is also kicking ass and this would be her 2nd so mad props to all these people.

Ok so tribe names for Survivor: Cook Islands if they go with actual island names in the area then we can safely assume Rapota will be one name and possibly Moturakau will be the other althoguth they could only part of this word (ie. Motur, Turakau).

Looks like the castaways will be back to paddling throught the lagoon as the water is beautiful and smaller.

There is also somthing about he Mutiany motel??? all im saying is I hope this is the school yard pickem switch aroo. Basically (and they have done this on a STRX Version 18 castaways pickem at the begininng ala Palau two left are gone. But what we don't know and the contestents don't know is that they basically just granted them immunity till 12 or so are left. Then the insert them back in the game. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2006, 07:04:16 PM »
I know I haven't been keeping up with the spoilers , just waiting on contestant leaks.
Anyway over at sucks this is the best thread going if you want to catch up on Cook Islands / Location spoilers :yaya:.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2006, 07:44:45 PM »
Thanks puddin, I'll go ck it out in a few!  :hrt:

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
Survivor 13 ...
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2006, 08:07:42 PM »
Stolen from Sucks
On thegreen
 This is my first post, so if I screw up, sorry. I have not seen these sites posted, so I thought I would put them here.
WWW.Cookislands.org.uk/survivor.html

This article makes it interesting also the Tucker doesnt seem to be tracking any more here.

http://www.sailwx.info/shiptrack/shipposition.phtml?call=TUCKER

Finally you can go look at Dans maps http://www.claycritters.com/map/s13/survivor_13_map.htm So ok ill say based on the extending of the exclusion zones that TC and EI are in the green circle. Where Dan Bollinger has them at the bottom of the map. With the tribal camps being where they are the Exile island should be very small as the camp islands dont look huge.  As for Mutiny Motel i dunno??? im scared possibly outcast  (:;) .  I really wanted the tribe names to be Rapota and Motoraku but I think they will end up Cook and Bligh. Red and Blue buffs?? merge to yellow??. 

Anyway tonight some people are gonna get on the Tucker with Jeffy and sometime tomorrow morning he gonna welcome them to Survivor Cook Island and then confused and scare the hell out of them before they go to camp.  I wish I was there.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 08:54:40 PM by CJ22 »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2006, 10:50:20 PM »
Some contestant spoilers  , nothing solid .

theumpire314
(6/29/06 3:19 pm)

Some casting tidbits from someone in the know, I was told this yesterday but don’t remember everything:

-the first boot happened yesterday (the day I heard the info)
-no returning players
-the 20s contestants are all “beautiful and buff,” most older ones are in shape
-there’s another cop (he’s older)
-a “patriotic realtor” and he does mountain climbing
-two Tracy’s in the cast, Tracy lynn (not sure on last name) and Tracy Kelly (first and last name, she’s a model)
-a couple first names were mentioned but I dont remember them

Offline Cecil

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Steph!
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2006, 02:57:24 AM »
A young good looking Cast= ratings.  :woohoo:
The Best Aliance in Survivor History!!!!

RFF's number 1 Steph LaGrossa Fan

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2006, 09:56:08 AM »
A young good looking Cast= ratings.  :woohoo:

A young good looking Cast= boring models

Offline Cecil

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Steph!
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2006, 07:10:05 PM »
I dissagree Puddin.  A young cast = good eye candy and young foolish contestants get more into the game and make it more personal theres alot mor conflict with a young cast.
The Best Aliance in Survivor History!!!!

RFF's number 1 Steph LaGrossa Fan