Author Topic: The Final Gauntlet Discussion  (Read 2553 times)

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
The Final Gauntlet Discussion
« on: March 27, 2006, 11:43:30 PM »
So I was majorly happy that Timmy won the last male Gauntlet only because I know how much he deserved to be there. But I just happened to miss how he won it..or how close it was. I thought that the ending of the show was SO stupid. In the previous seasons, it's seemed like they ran marathons and really worked for their money, but this season was such a downer.

In the reunion special afterwards...I really didn't like the fact that Kina kept opening her mouth and talking crap to Cara, just because she obviously has some personal issues with her. She wouldn't let her talk, ever. Even when the conversation wasn't about Cara at all, she'd just fire away another diss. It made her look really stupid.
oXo Justine

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
Re: The Final Gauntlet Discussion
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2006, 07:06:56 PM »
Okay I just watched the final gauntlet. It oozed of snooty rich kids who needed to get spanked. The majority acting like spoiled brats. I don't even want to watch the reunion. I'm not sure how another season of this would be interesting. I have watched most of the challenges but now it seems to be more of the former cast members picking off the ones they don't like and creating this world of 'cool kids' amongst themselves. Very Disappointed.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline TXRealityFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • My favorite Texan!
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2006, 08:15:56 AM »
I was also very disappointed in the final episode.  I really wanted to see who won between Timmy and Derrick, but other than that... the show sucked. 

And as far as the reunion went... UGH.  Kina can't keep her mouth shut for more than 15 seconds.  About anything.  She had to chime in on EVERYTHING.  Maybe Cara made a play for Randy or something... who knows.  But she definitely had it out for her.  Kina made herself look like a complete idiot, in addition to verifying that she is a bitch from hell.  And as far as Randy goes... did the boy say a word?  I don't know whether to feel sorry for him, or just shake my head, because he's an idiot.

Now, I think it took some balls for Robin to show up on here.  She knew she was gonna get blasted... although, not as bad as some in the long run.

And what was up with Robin's hair?

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2006, 09:27:19 AM »
I was disappointed with the  final gauntlet ~ gross food challenge?  What is this SUrvivor?  Funny thing is if the rookies had gotten rid of Ibis they woudl have lost the gross food challenge.  She ate the most of it.  The was the lamest final challenge ever!  Where is the running where is the endurance?

Kina is such a potty mouth and spoiled brat.  Cara and Susie were right, she kept her friends it was not base on performance.  If it was she would have gone against Ibis and not Jillian, but she knew she could not beat Ibis on some of those challenges.  She jsut ragged on Cara, maybe she is jealous she could do playboy and Kina could not.

And Beth, well she is just Beth already starting up stuff with Robin.... Robin will kick her A$$.  And mark jsut sat there, never saying much and did not want to bring all that back up.  I did not recognise Robin at first, she look alot different with Dark hair. 

I think the show could have been better if Kina was not there.  She just ragged and ragged.  Not even her friend Jodi sat by her, thought that was strange.

Not sure how they will do the challenges going forward, but gotta do something to make it exciteing.  maybe they will draw names out of a hat to see who has to go to the gauntlet?