Author Topic: Interesting Photos for after the merge.....  (Read 2468 times)

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
Interesting Photos for after the merge.....
« on: March 24, 2006, 10:23:10 PM »
In the secquence above Aras has a much thicker beard then you can see Terry's beard here then here you can see Cirie and Danielle running away you can also see why Danielle gets called a blonde girl looks pretty shiny here and here . This could easily be the final 4 challenge. Aras is trying to hold Terry back so that Danielle can win Immunity ???? We know that that should be a 2 v 2 TC. here it looks like a 5 person challenge. According to Chill Terry should win the IC perhaps this is the Family reward. Either way Terry should win this challenge. Also some say that in his hand is somthing that is not big enought to write on it looks to me to be a 3 or 4 flip cards with different answers. I think this is family reward and its a how well do you know your mate thing with the whole choppping ropes to "kill" the loved one this is very pearl islands with out the dead grandma.

Ok now this week we know they do the hang challenge and Terry should win and Nick should go home. But thats old news we wanna talk about the week after that. This sequence should happen at the beginning of that episode and be the evac of Bruce post TC where Nick is voted out essentially for choppin Bruce up. So perhaps the loss of blood with the lack of food acivates Bruces problems and into his constipation which they think is heart trouble??? So essentially this episode which is titled "The power of the Idol" (So terry should used the idol) wont have a TC unless they use this as a wicked double boot they dont need. So I think Terry uses the down time after the Bruce problem to lure Cirie in possibly with the idol???  why here does Terry have the idol out???? is the Exile island when he found it???? I dont know but I dont thnk the title means he uses the Idol since Bruce should technically go home ala Mike Skupin.

so Nick, Bruce, Austin, Courtney, Sally, Shane, Cirie, Terry, Aras and Danielle.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Interesting Photos for after the merge.....
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2006, 11:23:46 PM »
thanks handsome  :-*

Offline Evan_Weinstein

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Amazing Racer
    • EVANMINAL-MINDS
Re: Interesting Photos for after the merge.....
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2006, 05:14:02 AM »
I believe that this is not a F5 challenge, cause as you you see( the bigger photo), the bench is much more longer and is also attached to another rope, so therefore i am suspecting that this is a F6 or even F7

Thanks CJ anyway, you are good at this

Legend:
F5= Final 5
Singaporean here - PM me, if you need me to translate, Chinese, Malay, English, German or Japanese