Author Topic: Next bottom 3?  (Read 13098 times)

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
Next bottom 3?
« on: March 23, 2006, 10:24:50 PM »
Which three contestants will receive the lowest number of votes?  And who will say buh-bye?

My guesses are Lisa, Bucky, Paris.  Lisa will *again* barely squeak by & Bucky says buh-byeee.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
Re: Next bottom 3?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2006, 06:23:48 AM »
I vote for Lisa. I could only vote for one person though or I would have cast a vote for Bucky and Paris also.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2006, 06:35:21 AM »
That is a weird poll ..... asking for bottom three, but only letting us vote for one!!!  ;)

My predicted bottom three are Lisa, Bucky, and Elliott. I don't think Paris will make bottom three just yet, because she and Lisa are splitting votes, with Paris getting the majority. And when Lisa leaves us, will her followers switch over to Paris? I surely hope not!!!  >:(

I really like Elliott!!! But they are not pushing him as much as they are some of the other guys. So I am not sure his fan base is as large. He will really have to bring it each week to stay off the bottom!!!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2006, 08:17:34 AM by tanbuns »

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2006, 06:42:30 AM »
i was kind of thinking along those lines. Now that Kevin is gone, where will his votes go? I'm thinking Kellie because she has that 'cute' factor and the show is really playing that up. That's why I think she'll go to final four.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2006, 11:47:31 PM »
APOLOGIES for not setting the poll up to vote for THREE!!  I messed up. :groan:
Sorrriiiieeee :(  :-\
WELL, IT IS FIXED NOW, SO YOU CAN VOTE FOR 3!   :yes:  :yes: :yes:
 MANY thanks to sweetie Puddin for bailing me out and fixing the Poll!  :huggles: :flowers:

Ruday  :waves:   

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2006, 03:03:32 AM »
I voted Ace, Bucky and Taylor will be in the bottom 3 for next week.

PenguinsDance

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2006, 08:31:20 PM »
Hmmm....   ???

I'll go with Elliott, Bucky, and Paris. Lisa could easily replace Paris, but I hope she comes out stronger this week.  I agree that Elliott isn't getting the hype the other guys are getting. 

I think the 21st Century theme will be a tougher challenge for Taylor and Katharine. It'll be an interesting week.

:waves: Ruday!!!   :kuss:

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2006, 02:37:16 AM »
Bucky will be the boot for this week, He has 2 times into bottom 3.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2006, 04:46:03 AM »
Hey there PD!  Good to cya :waves:   :-*

Yes, I agree that the 21st Century music will be tougher, but I think both Katharine & Taylor can handle it & do a great job.  (well, maybe not according to Simon! )

Ruday ;D

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2006, 08:15:48 AM »
Bucky, Taylor, Elliot
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2006, 09:04:54 AM »
Since I voted already, I can't seem to go back and vote for three now.
Bucky and Lisa for sure.

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2006, 02:17:53 PM »
I'm gonna say Ace, Bucky & Lisa.  Ace may be good looking, but he really hasn't been turning in stellar performances.  Lisa is great....love her.  But I feel others love Paris more plus Lisa has been in bottom 3 twice.   It was a shocker to see her there the first time and really thought people would vote big time for her to keep her out.  Obviously there isn't as big a fan base there for her. 

Those are my picks.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2006, 05:07:31 PM »
I'm still surprised Lisa has been in the bottom 3 twice.  Looks like people would stuff the ballot box bigtime to keep Lisa out of the bottom...but now that we're getting down to the wire...America is focusing more on their favorite one or two.  That's what I'm doing now. 
At first, I gave a few others a few votes...even Kevin. :o (Don't hit me!)

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2006, 06:34:34 PM »
So, it was YOU who kept Kevin around.  Oh Vuday, what am I gonna DO with you?? :groan: :lol: :-*

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2006, 06:53:02 PM »
 :lol3: Vuday!  :lol3:  Good one, RF!!   :-* :hugs: 
Yep, it must've been those Vudaaaay Votes that kept Kevin in for so long!!
 :hugs:

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2006, 09:18:37 AM »
Kevin was being kept in with all those sympathy votes. Then after the pocket pool, all the granny's stopped voting for him.

Offline username51

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2006, 12:35:55 PM »
I think the performances are getting worse not better for most of the contestants .  And the judges saying that Katherine sounded almost as good as Christina-you could easily hear she had problems with the song from the very beginning.  I really thought from the initial talent pool that this was going to be a special Amer Idol.  Boy was I wrong!!  They really need to start performing like they want this title.   :-\

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2006, 01:24:30 PM »
I thought it was just me! Most all of the performers were bad last night. I actually liked Lisa's song, I thought she did much better than she had been, then got trashed starting with Randy. Downhill the rest of the night.

My bottom, make that absolute bottom.. make that below the absolute bottom: Ace! Chris.. yow! Horrid and Mandisa wasn't good either. Bucky, well he won't last much longer either.

Who did America put in the bottom 3? Lisa, Bucky and Idunno. :umn: ??? ??? ???
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Bashful

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2006, 01:35:27 PM »
I'm thinking the Bottom 3 will be Ace, Bucky and Lisa.

Katharine has a beautiful voice, but she faltered big time on her song, both at the beginning and end.

Chris....well, I just hated his song!  He could have chosen a song with more variety to it....it basically sounded like a bunch of noise, even though the guy can obviously sing.

Ace has been a favorite of many females, but the song he chose was not sung well at all, no matter how much he felt connected with it.

I won't comment on ALL the singers, but I do feel Mandisa has the strongest voice and has a big chance of winning this AI.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2006, 02:14:46 PM »
I love Mandisa. She can sing almost anything, she had an off night last night but I think she can win. I also like Taylor, particularly his wacky/happy performances. I appreciated hearing him just sing last night for a change, just to show he can do it.

I like Paris, but it seems as if she can't find the right songs, I loved her auditions! (Wish I could remember what she sang then, it's sad to get old!) ;)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2006, 02:24:42 PM »
She sang that song that makes her feel like a kid!
I"m getting so tired of Randy's hoopla, playing to the crowd & Paula's "Everyone is good" thoughts. I seriously think Simon is the singers best friend. He tells it like it is, doesn't pull any punches. You can say he's mean all you want, but with people like Randy and Paula, that's how we get so many bad singers that think they are good.

I sure wish there was a sequel to WB's Superstar USA

Bashful

« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2006, 02:46:28 PM »
She sang that song that makes her feel like a kid!
I"m getting so tired of Randy's hoopla, playing to the crowd & Paula's "Everyone is good" thoughts. I seriously think Simon is the singers best friend. He tells it like it is, doesn't pull any punches. You can say he's mean all you want, but with people like Randy and Paula, that's how we get so many bad singers that think they are good.

You're right, Jeffrey.  I was thinking the very same thing last night when watching the show.  At least Randy doesn't say, "What's up Dawg?!" anymore!  That was so lame!

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2006, 01:52:59 AM »
I had a feeling it was Lisa that was going.  Her song choices didn't really suit her voice.  I was disappointed in last nights show--I did not like most people's song choices.  I thought it was interesting that Randy kept mentioning that he felt everyone picked songs that they would put on their cd if they should win.  I hope next week's show will be better.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2006, 03:01:56 AM »
Me too...disappointed in tues performances...overall.   I originally stated the bottom 3 would be Lisa, Bucky, Paris & that Bucky would say buh-bye.  But his performance...perfectly dressed to fit country music...saved him this week. 

I'm not surprised Lisa finally got voted out, but what REALLY surprised me was KATHARINE in the bottom 3!!   :groan:  I thought she sang beautifully and I'm still rooting for her to be the next American Idol!!   :hearts:

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2006, 08:59:17 AM »
I had heard somewhere that Katharine might make bottom three.  Basically a shocker was going to happen...and it did.

Ace being safe over Lisa??   :groan:       I can't wait for him to be gone.  He isn't as good as people think he is.  I loved what Rob said on their show:  people, put blindfolds on and listen to him sing.  He is awful.   :lol3: