Author Topic: Gauntlet episode 3/20/06 disussion  (Read 2971 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Gauntlet episode 3/20/06 disussion
« on: March 20, 2006, 09:41:27 AM »
Alright, tonight is the last show before the finally.  It will be a mens gauntlet.  SHould be interesting to see who wins and who goes to the gauntlet.

Who do you think is at risk on each team?

Offline TXRealityFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • My favorite Texan!
Re: Gauntlet episode 3/20/06 disussion
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2006, 12:51:25 PM »
I'm gonna guess David, just from the previews... doesn't look like he was trying real hard.  But I'm gonna say also that Derrick would want to put Timmy in.  He wanted to last week, and I also think that Derrick thinks that he could beat someone like Timmy more easily than he could David.  Derrick's tough, and could probably do it, but why take chances?  And what about Jamie?  You never see him on here.  He's on the Vets team right?  lol  That might say something.. you never see or hear from him... does that mean he doesn't make it? 

As far as the Rookies go, I don't know.  I think Alton could beat any of them.. the boy is a stud!  I'm gonna say Randy though... don't have a reason for it really... other than I want Randy to go!  lol

Til tonight....

Offline TXRealityFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • My favorite Texan!
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2006, 09:34:05 PM »
Well, Timmy stepped up.... not surprised he was there since they SHOWED it during the commercials!  lol   Now I'm wondering who wins... what a crappy ending!  HATE that!

I'm really torn on this one... I love Timmy, but Derrick has fought hard to be there and I think he deserves it.  I want to know why he didn't just make a decision and call out David to be in it.

Wonder what the final challenge is.... looked like they were back in the gauntlet, didn't it?

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2006, 09:43:14 PM »
It did look like it was in the gauntlet.  I was not surprised to see Kina yelling and complaining.  Should be interesting to see.  I kind of want the vets to win now.

David did not hussel, which I thought was stupid as it meant one of the guys home.

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2006, 05:18:31 PM »
That ending totally sucks! I can't wait a week just to find out whether or not Derrick or Timmy won. I LOVE Timmy and he really genuinely wants to be there and it pisses me off that David just sat back and let him nominate himself when he knows that he didn't bust a move during the challenge. Ugh!

I heart timmy. LoL.
oXo Justine

Offline TXRealityFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • My favorite Texan!
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2006, 09:09:57 PM »
I'm with you Vintage... I adore Timmy.  I've never liked Derrick much, but he impressed me during this show.  Not sure if I like him or not, but I was impressed with him. 

I would totally be pulling for the Rookies if Kina wasn't on there!  lol... she's defintely my new love to hate girl.  I can't decide if she annoys me more than Veronica though... gotta think on that one!