Author Topic: Ep:9 Title "Swimming With Sharks"  (Read 3391 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Ep:9 Title "Swimming With Sharks"
« on: November 08, 2003, 10:29:55 PM »

Survivor: Pearl Islands
Episode 9 Title:
"Swimming With Sharks"
Airdate: 11.20.03

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re:Ep:9 Title "Swimming With Sharks"
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2003, 10:33:33 PM »
Ok, any speculation on what this might mean? I am clueless right now!

Rob

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2003, 08:45:23 PM »
Sounds like Jon has his name written all over this one!!!!

Rob

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2003, 10:03:49 PM »
Hummmm. Someone gets hurt! I have heard this on other places, but I never heard it metioned again until now! Wonder who it is?

Rob

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2003, 08:40:02 PM »
But don't you think that MB is trying to throw us off track, knowing all along that Rupert is a goner. It's really hard to say. I really think that Mark will try to get our hopes up on Rupert. I know I now have a little doubt that Rupert goes.

The big lie? Is it being over hyped? I don't know. I sure hope it isn't a huge disappointment when it comes down to it!

Rob

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2003, 05:02:35 AM »
Yeh, Mark is good at throwing us off track.  >:(
Our game is to try to Outwit, Outplay,
OutLast Mark! I try to think the OPPOSITE of whatever the promos show us.  

The Big Lie?  Is it really BIG?  It may very well be some little, insignificant & silly incident.  Or, could it be about the so-called "mutiny" when Burton says, "the 5 of us must stick together"?  Perhaps the Big Lie is just the fact that Burton thinks he can persuade the Morgans to align w/ him & Jon to go against Rupert, Sandra & Krista.  But I think Burton is lying thru his teeth & at the same time, he's giving himself enough rope to hang himself!  

So my guess is the Big Lie is Morgans making Burton think they're with him, when they really AREN'T.  Then Burton is voted out by all (except Rupert &/or Jon).  I say Rupert, b/c he & Burton made a pact w/ each other right after Burton returned to Drake.  Jon?  Shoot...he's playing both sides, so who knows!

Like you, Rob...I hope the Lie isn't a disappointment.  If MB really has a Big Lie for us...
then dang it...let it be dramatic and HUGE!!!  Something we can hollar, scream and fuss about for weeks!  

Last week's "Shocking" title was certainly a farce.  What the heck was so shocking?  Did I miss something?  Was it Burton choosing Lill to share the Reward w/ him?  Or whaaat?? ???

Ok...that's my 2cents for now!

~Rudy~

P.S.  I dont' think Rupert will be voted out this week...even if fails to win IC.  They still need his expertise in catching fish!