Author Topic: Gauntlet episode 3/13/06 disussion  (Read 4149 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Gauntlet episode 3/13/06 disussion
« on: March 14, 2006, 08:37:04 AM »
WOW what an episode.  Kina was stressed and was wanting to stay.  Loved MJ's comment about Kina carrying Ibis at the end.  I think Jillian would have helped them in the end.  I was surprised she did not pick Susie.  Kina is so emotional and she was just not even friendly to Jillian after the match or when she is leaving.  I know there is money involved, but still you think she would have atleast talked to her, she did Cara.  not sure what to think of Kina...is this her normal personality or is it the money, prize hungry Kina?

Jillian was a little quiet talking to Alton on the beam.  But mark was great with Robin.  I have to tell you  that Robin has changed my opinion of her, she has really done well in the last couple of challenges.  She may have always done well (except the carriage) but they have not showed it.  Not that I thought badly of Robin, just did not feel she would bed the one to be a shinning star.

Next week is the last challenge before the final....will be interesting to see what man has to leave.  The rookies well I think it would come down to Randy and Jaime.  With a more lean to Randy as Jaime has stepped up a few times.  Randy has sat out alot.  On the Vets well i would think it would be David or Timmy as they will not put mark in the gauntlet.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
Re: Gauntlet episode 3/13/06 disussion
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2006, 08:43:05 AM »
I forgot to have my DVR tape the series last time I watched it, so I missed the episode. Will they show it next week in a repeat?
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2006, 09:21:39 AM »
tvguide.com  B:)
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2006, 10:01:19 AM »
Thanks Cole. I hadn't thought of that.  :whever:

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2006, 11:29:53 AM »
I thought this was a really good episode as well! I wanted Jillian to beat Kina in the gauntlet because I'm SOOO tired of hearing Kina talk. She is way too power hungry. Plus, I think Jillian would have been a really good plus on the gauntlet side during the final episode. And honestly, I think that Randy is on the chopping block next week if the Rookie males lose.
oXo Justine

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2006, 03:29:21 PM »
they usually repeat it later in the week and on the weekend.  You will just have to kind of look for it as I am not sure when it repeats.

Offline TXRealityFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • My favorite Texan!
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2006, 11:07:38 PM »
DAG NABIT!!  I REALLY wanted see Kina with her walking papers.  She just wanted to make me vomit.. under so much pressure... PUH-LEEZE!  Is that not what she wanted?  And I also don't understand why she didn't pick Susie... not sure what was going on with that.

I love MJ more and more.. he comes up with the funniest comments.  I'd love to see Randy go next week if the Rookies lose, just to see how Kina deals with that.  I like Randy, but my opinion of him is going down in a big way because of her.  Ugly of me, I know.

I agree with Texan... Mark and Robin worked great together on this episode, and I am liking Robin more and more.... although I though she was gonna screw the pooch with her directions to Timmy!  lol

Just from the previews.. not sure what was going on with David.  Just from what I saw, I'm wondering if he isn't on the chopping block if the Vets end up going to gauntlet. 

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2006, 08:57:23 AM »
oh yeah speaking of Robin...Did you see when she started jumping when they won her top fell down or mor eher boobs pooped out of her shirt?  I had to rewind ~ it was blurred but still funny

Offline TXRealityFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • My favorite Texan!
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2006, 12:15:12 AM »
Nope, I must've missed that!  How funny!! :lol3:   

Bet the boys liked it though!  Poor thing!   :-[

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2006, 09:44:45 AM »
the look on her face when she started to jump and they bounced out was sheer shock...she immediately covered them

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2006, 09:46:04 AM »
I'll have to check this out now.

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2006, 03:29:51 PM »
All I saw was a boob fly out of a shirt, I couldn't tell who's it was. LoL that's funny. I really like Robyn, I think she's a tough competitor, and I honestly think that her and Mark make a cute couple, and they should just hook up again and stay together!
oXo Justine