Author Topic: 8 men  (Read 13633 times)

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
Re: 8 men
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2006, 07:14:25 AM »
I agree with you Jeff. Kevin has a good voice and sings on pitch. But it is sooooo bland. I thought Will and Gedeon both had better voices. And Gedeon for sure was more outgoing, and a much better entertainer. I really hate to see him go!!! I believe we will see him again one day!!!

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2006, 12:22:30 PM »
:congrats:  To the entire Top 12!

I was quite shocked that Kevin didn't get booted, but kinda glad he didn't.  Like Randy & Paula, he's cute and yes, in a geeky way.  He has a strong good voice, right on pitch.  When I'm not listenign to him, it's ez to visualize a suave, handsome, sexy guy!  I'm glad he made it to the final 12, but doubt very much he goes much further. 

I was shocked Gideon is out.  He's really a great singer, IMO.  Will?  I predicted he'd be out.  He needs more training and experience.

My fav guys are Taylor, Elliott and Chris.   They'll make it to the final 3.  I'm not sure who'll be the 4th, but maybe Bucky?  He's a genuine down home southun guy...that's appealing...but won't be the next AI!

I'm very happy with the all the girls who made it...esp Katharine, Lisa and Mandisa.  They are the best, in my estimation & will be in the finals...oh yes...along with Kellie!   
Ruday  :cheer:

( I'm purdy sure the next AI will be female!)

I totally agree with your picks Rudy.  I was originally impressed with Paris at her original audition, but she seems like she's lost that appeal.  I don't care what Simon says about singing songs for their own age group, I'd like to see Paris sing some more scat type songs.  She blew me away with that.

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2006, 12:31:53 PM »
so i heard Bo had issues last night with singing!!!

what is da scoop?
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2006, 01:05:40 PM »
He didn't impress me at first so I zoomed through it.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.