Author Topic: Gauntlet Episode 3/6/06 Discussion  (Read 4004 times)

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
Gauntlet Episode 3/6/06 Discussion
« on: March 06, 2006, 10:07:04 PM »
I was so angry when they didn't show whether or not the Rookies had finished the challenge or not! But when the Veterans had to walk past them and they looked angry, I could just tell that they had! Woohoo! Go Rookies! I was a little suprised that they didn't pick Timmy to go into the gauntlet, but honestly he deserves to be there, he tried his hardest to get out of that pit. Okay..sorry for the novel!
oXo Justine

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
Re: Gauntlet Episode 3/6/06 Discussion
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2006, 10:33:54 PM »
It was nice they went back and showed how the Rookies all got out though. I was curious why they didn't make a duct tape rope and pull the last guy out.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2006, 08:31:24 AM »
It was a hard challenge.  However I am surprised that mark was not the last person out of the pit instead of Timmy.  ALton must have alot of body strenght to hold on and have someone climb up him.  I felt bad for Brad as he has been booted at the end of these shows.  Why was David not sent to the gauntlet?

Alton and jodi...Jodi seemed really upset that Alton only wanted to be friends.  I think Jodi dives in head first most of the time and makes it more then the guys want.  I felt bad for her since she looked sad.  But you have to give it to Alton as he told her the truth and did not string her along when she asked.

Next week should be interesting...walking a type rope while blind folded.  Wlaking the balance beam is hard enought but blindfolded.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2006, 08:34:54 AM »
BTW, this is the first time I've watched so I was a little confused last night. They ran three episodes. Were they all new? Also, do they shift team captians from men to women?

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2006, 10:27:25 AM »
They show the new episode at 10/9 central. *or somethin like that...* but they always show the previous 2 episodes also, just in case you missed it. It gives you time to catch up. Okay so both teams have a girl captain and a boy captain. Every episode will have a gauntlet challenge where one member or the losing team with go home, and they alternate between the boys and girls on the losing team. I hope that helped you, I'm not good at explaining things.
oXo Justine

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2006, 10:30:20 AM »
THey repeart the previous week's episodes prior to the new one the one at 9 CST is the new one each monday.  There is a woman and a man team captian and each week the challenge switches from male to female challenge.  So week 1 female week 2 male week 3 female and so forth.  The person that is the captain will have to go to the gauntlet if their team loses and fight some one in the gauntlet to stay in the game.  The other benefit of captian is if you win you will get a prize for your team winning every other week and you get a big room with a bed to yourself where the others have to share a small room with others and sleep in bunk beds

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2006, 10:45:41 AM »
Thanks for the help. I think I'm onboard for the rest of the season! Much more interesting than the Real World.

Offline TXRealityFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • My favorite Texan!
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2006, 03:29:03 PM »
Hey guys! :waves:   Have had computer issues, so haven't been on for a couple weeks.  But I am LOVING this stuff!  SOOOO glad Beth is gone, although I would have liked to see her get her butt kicked!   :knuckles:

And as for Alton, the boy is a STUD!  I couldn't believe it when I was watching him hang on while someone else crawled up him... espcially someone like Landon... he ain't no little guy himself!

And as for Kina, I'm so sick of listening to her  B:)   She's the new up and coming mouthpiece.  The more I watch this, the more I feel sorry for Randy!  lol... or maybe it's digust.....  ???

Now, I wasn't surprised that they left Timmy for the last one out.. he's pretty tall, isn't he?  At least he seems to be.  But then again, Mark is too (I think).  Heck, I dunno... half the time I don't understand the logic behind some of the decisions that are made by these guys! 

I DO wish Katie would start some sh*t already.... I'm waitng for drama!!

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2006, 10:24:12 PM »
I agree..Kina is really getting on my nerves.  :-\
oXo Justine

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2006, 09:53:00 AM »
I know where is that major drama?  are these people more aware of the cameras?

And yes Kina will be back each time she is the new Veronica or Coral

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2006, 10:39:22 AM »
Your so right about Kina coming back, and it sucks! *sigh..*
oXo Justine