Author Topic: Anybody Know of Spoilers?  (Read 12253 times)

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
Anybody Know of Spoilers?
« on: March 05, 2006, 12:34:19 PM »
One season Banzai had alot of great spoilers and I was wondering if he or anybody else has some, and if so can we post them here.  I'd love to have some ;D

Offline banzai

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Anybody Know of Spoilers?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2006, 07:42:34 PM »
lol, count me out this season, lol

Monday, March 13 2006

THE APPRENTICE --(9:00PM-10:00PM) --(TV-PG DL)

"Episode No503"

"Get it in Gear"

The candidates throw a corporate retreat for car dealership owners of the world's largest automaker While one team focuses on an outdoor experience, the other team looks at throwing a classy event The winners swim with the ocean's deadliest predators while the losers head to the boardroom where the fourth candidate is sent home
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monday, March 20 2006

THE APPRENTICE --(9:00PM-10:00PM) --(TV-PG L)

"Episode No.504"

"Cereal Killers"

The would-be magnates design billboards to launch a new product for a monster cereal company. One project manager attempts to unite their team amid adversity while the other team struggles with an annoying teammate. The winners break bread with a world-famous chef while the losers get chewed out in the boardroom, and another candidate is fired.

Offline banzai

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2006, 07:46:43 PM »
http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm53.showMessage?topicID=2802.topic

from freelancer on the TWOP forum:

I just saw them filming the next season. They were by the small fountain in Central Park (up the west hill from the main one at 72nd). I was walking the pooch, and a PA asks me to go around the path because they're filming a "documentary." Well, I thought I went around, but clearly I didn't. My dog jumps in the fountain, and about 1 minute later, people are frantically waving us out of the shot. Whoops.

What I caught: there were two teams of five, and all I saw were women until I looked more closely. I think it was six women, four men. The only distinguishing characteristics that I can remember (I was trying to commit the faces to memory when I got flagged out) were that one guy was tall and Middle Eastern looking, and another was shorter w/glasses. The Donald was standing in front of a silver Lamborghini giving his usual speech. And a lot of the girls were wearing colorful scarfs. That's all I got.

Another report said this task there were 9 contestants and not 10 contestants left.

Offline banzai

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2006, 07:53:20 PM »
thanks to Wallyhorse at Sucks:

Speaking of the task, if you looked carefully at when Synergy woke up (at least in the footage on Yahoo!), you'll notice the calendar on the clock says "2-Sun." That means this task took place the weekend of October 1-2, 2005, with the boardroom on Monday 10/3/'05.

Second, seeing this episode and that little scene of the clock saying "2-Sun", coupled with other spoilers made me realize this season began filming tasks on Wednesday, September 28, 2005. I figured that out based on what we know about the tasks normally being two days, with the third day normally being the actual boardroom. This also presents something interesting as we move ahead:

The task after next likely will be taking place during a nor'easter that hit this part of the country during Columbus Day weekend. It will be very interesting to see, especially if that was scheduled to be an outdoor task how it affected such for the teams.

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2006, 08:27:06 PM »
banzai, what can I say except YOU'RE THE BEST!!!  :hearts:    Keep bringing it on :lol: :-*

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2006, 08:31:41 PM »
banzai is the BEST  :yourock: , totally agree !!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2006, 11:11:02 AM »
just saw this and thought I'd post it ..

Thursday, March 9, 2006
TEAM GOLDRUSH TRIES TO GET IN GEAR FOR A WIN ON NBC'S "THE APPRENTICE" MONDAY, MARCH 13, 9-10 PM ET/PT
Released by NBC

TEAM GOLDRUSH TRIES TO GET IN GEAR FOR A WIN ON NBC'S "THE APPRENTICE" MONDAY, MARCH 13, 9-10 PM ET/PT

NEW YORK -- March 9, 2006 -- The teams are given their third task -- to create a corporate retreat introducing the new 2007 Chevy Tahoe to a party of dealership owners on NBC's "The Apprentice," (Monday, March 13th, 9-10 p.m. ET/PT). The team with the best overall rating surveys wins. One team loses two candidates who choose to observe their religious holiday and omit themselves from the task at hand.

Andrea volunteers to be Synergy's project manager, hoping to tame Brent and lead the team to victory. Lenny gets vocal about his missing teammates while he chooses to help his team over observing the holiday. The first "Apprentice" winner Bill Rancic fills in for George Ross, who is away observing the religious holiday, and Carolyn Kepcher returns to the boardroom.

The contestants are rewarded with an under water experience as they go deep sea diving in the Lost City of Atlantis with deadly sharks, huge sting rays, moray eels and some of the most beautiful tropical fish in the world.

"Gold Rush" -- Bryce, Charmaine, Dan, Lee, Lenny, Leslie, Tarek, Theresa

"Synergy" -- Allie, Andrea, Brent, Michael, Roxanne, Sean, Tammy

"The Apprentice" is produced by Mark Burnett Productions. Mark Burnett, Jay Bienstock and Donald J. Trump are executive producers. Conrad Riggs and Kevin Harris are co-executive producers.

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2006, 12:26:05 PM »
OMG puddin, thank you SOOOOOO much!!! :bliss: :woohoo:         Looks like you and banzai are both the best :hearts:

Offline banzai

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2006, 08:04:26 PM »
Monday, March 27 2006
THE APPRENTICE --(9:00PM-10:00PM) --(TV-PG)
"Episode No.505"
"Cruise Control"

The candidates race against the clock to shoot a commercial aboard a cruise ship that's set to sail. One project manager clashes with a mutinous teammate while the other project manager alienates everybody. The winners are rewarded with a bounty of treasure, while the losers head to the boardroom where another candidate is sent home.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2006, 04:09:50 PM »
I saw these

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2006, 04:11:11 PM »
 :js:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2006, 04:11:50 PM »
 :js:

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2006, 04:24:45 PM »
Thanks puddin for posting these pics!  I've been searching around to get hints on who will be PM for each team.  There are other questions to a game I'm playing that I'm trying to figure out.  I have up til one minute before the show to submit my answers (seriously...and I do!  :lol3: )

I see Tarek (left) and Lee (in background) and know they both have been PM's.  Need to see who the gal is since I don't remember all by name yet.

If you or banzai come up with anything before 8:30, that would be great :hearts: :hugs: :hugs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2006, 04:30:53 PM »
I was just lurking around and spotted these , sorry RJ  :waves:

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2006, 04:31:53 PM »
Where did you find these...do you mind my asking? 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2006, 04:37:23 PM »
I found these at
http://www.allyourtv.com/gallery/a/apprentice5the/03202006.html

fyi

Episodes 
Title  Description 
Cereal Killers   The contestants design billboards to launch a new product for a cereal company. 
Cruise Control  The candidates race against time to film a commercial aboard a cruise ship that is about to set sail. 
Get It in Gear   The candidates must throw a corporate retreat for car-dealership owners. 
King of the Jingle   The candidates write an advertising jingle for a major restaurant chain. 
The Razor's Edge   The candidates' second task involves a marketing campaign that challenges New Yorkers to text message on their mobile phones. 

Offline banzai

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2006, 01:19:33 PM »
sorry everyone, I'm not into the apprentice this season  :(

http://thefutoncritic.com/cgi/showatch.cgi?id=apprentice&view=listings
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monday April 24, 2006
9:01 PM 1.0 THE APPRENTICE (5)
EPISODE #509 - "ASSAULT ON BATTERY"

"Assault on Battery" -- Donald Trump's children Ivanka and Donald Jr. watch as the candidates engage in an all-out street war while promoting one of New York City's biggest tourist attractions. One team goes for broke in an effort to end a horrible losing streak, while the other struggles with an insubordinate teammate. The winners hit the links with one of the world's best golfers, while the losers head to the boardroom where another candidate is fired.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monday, May 1 2006

THE APPRENTICE (5) --(9:01PM-10:00PM) --(TV-PG L)

"Episode No.510 - "Blow Out""

"Blow Out"

The eight remaining candidates travel to Long Island to put together grand openings for two new hair salons. One project manager decides to get his hair done while a romance may or not be blossoming on the other team. The winners collaborate with a legendary songwriter, while the losers sing a different tune in a particularly heated boardroom.
------------------------------------------------
6/5/06 (Mo.)      9:00 PM      (#515/516) N/A   
5/29/06 (Mo.)      9:00 PM      (#514) N/A   
5/22/06 (Mo.)      9:00 PM      (#513) N/A   
5/15/06 (Mo.)      10:00 PM      (#512) N/A   
5/8/06 (Mo.)      9:00 PM      (#511) Back to School

Offline banzai

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2006, 01:23:49 PM »
thanks to wallyhorse at Sucks:

VCR Alert:

The clip show for Apprentice 5 will air this coming Sunday night (April 23rd) on CNBC at 9:00 PM ET/6:00 PM PT and 9:00 PM PT/Midnight ET. This was noted on NBC's web site (I know this was noted elsewhere, but since there are spoilers in that thread I'm noting it here for those who don't want to be spoiled).

The clip show can also be downloaded on ITunes for FREE.

Offline banzai

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2006, 12:21:21 AM »
 :woohoo: I'm up to date now. It's not that bad.  :js:

romance

Offline banzai

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2006, 12:28:44 AM »
Monday, May 8 2006

THE APPRENTICE (5) --(9:01PM-10:00PM) --(TV-PG L)

"Episode No.511"

"Back to School"

The candidates relive their younger days by putting on a tailgate party during a college football game. One team creates a spectacle with an eating contest while members of the other team dress up as cheerleaders. The winners wine and dine in the country, while the losers face a fierce boardroom.

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2006, 01:14:57 PM »
On the recap special I saw on my iPod, at the end it showed upcoming things.  During one point, it shows Allie, Tammy & Roxanne arms locked all together going round in a circle like they are celebrating.  It looks like they are on a football field so if that's the case, they possibly win that task. 

Does anybody else think it could be a different reason? 

Offline banzai

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2006, 12:07:56 PM »
thanks to aeropostale676 at Sucks:

Check out the clothes. hmm!

« Last Edit: April 27, 2006, 12:15:12 PM by banzai »

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2006, 12:20:59 PM »
Thanks banzai for all these vidcaps and other spoilers.  You are awesome!  :-* ;D :hearts:

Offline banzai

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2006, 09:10:24 PM »
Monday, May 15 2006   :jam:
THE APPRENTICE (5) --(10:00PM-11:00PM) --(TV-PG L)  . 
"Episode No.512"  . 

"Backs against the Wal - Mart"     

The final five are challenged to create an in-store display for a videogame console in one of the biggest retail chains in the country. One candidate feels they are being undermined by their team, while the other group worries that their display will not be completed in time. The winners take a private jet to Hollywood and get a chance to appear in a movie, while the losers face off in the boardroom.

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2006, 12:07:51 PM »
Monday, May 15 2006   :jam:
THE APPRENTICE (5) --(10:00PM-11:00PM) --(TV-PG L)  . 
"Episode No.512"  . 

"Backs against the Wal - Mart"     

The final five are challenged to create an in-store display for a videogame console in one of the biggest retail chains in the country. One candidate feels they are being undermined by their team, while the other group worries that their display will not be completed in time. The winners take a private jet to Hollywood and get a chance to appear in a movie, while the losers face off in the boardroom.

Thanks SOOOOO much for this spoiler.  :jumpy:    How cool the winning team gets to go to Hollywood.  It's about time they give the the team another cool reward.  Yes, the one team got to pick out some diamonds.  Outside of that they have had boring rewards. 

I can wait to see it. :hearts: