Author Topic: EP:? title~ A Closer Look  (Read 6110 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
EP:? title~ A Closer Look
« on: February 28, 2006, 04:49:30 PM »
Episode Detail: A Closer Look 

The seventh person is ousted from the game. Jeff Probst is the host.

Episode Guide for Survivor: Panama---Exile Island (7) 

March 15, 2006: A Closer Look 

« Last Edit: March 21, 2006, 07:10:22 PM by puddin »

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
Re: EP: 7 title~ A Closer Look
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2006, 04:57:02 PM »
Jeff Probst is the host.

I never would have guessed.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2006, 05:01:23 PM »
 :survivor:

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2006, 06:06:12 PM »
puddin, I like yours better, but here's another one I've had saved

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2006, 06:16:37 PM »
very cute RJ , I'll change it later  :-*

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: EP: 7 title~ A Closer Look /Recap Show airing on Wendsday Night .
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2006, 02:49:50 PM »
TV guide in hand , Castaways step aside for March Madness ....Mid-Season CLIP Show   :groan:

Offline MrsKutz

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • So happy to be here at RFF
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2006, 03:24:14 PM »
OH MY GOSH...does that mean episode 7 on the 15th is a recrap...and then the following week, no SURVIVOR at all?? :'(

down go the ratings...ugh  :groan:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2006, 04:03:45 PM »
 :shake: if it wern't for the on-line games I might forget that survivor is even on ...would someone wake me up for the finale ?

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2006, 09:21:50 PM »
Grrrr recrap. . . . . right after the merge and before Sally comes back to the new tirbe.

Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2006, 11:44:47 PM »
"Survivor" Stumbles

by Joal Ryan
Mar 7, 2006, 4:00 PM PT

Survivor could use an immunity necklace about now.

The 12th edition of the CBS reality series, Panama--Exile Island, fell short of the top 10 again last week, finishing 11th with 16.1 million viewers, per Nielsen Media Research.

Since its typically strong season debut on Feb. 2, the show's ratings have weakened by 17 percent. Once the ruler of the 8 p.m. Thursday hour, it's been inched off its throne by one event (Dancing with the Stars) after another event (Winter Olympics figure skating) after another event (American Idol).

Two weeks ago, when all three events ganged up on the game, Survivor dropped to a series-low 14.8 million viewers.

The ratings attrition, however, can't be blamed entirely on an especially cutthroat winter. Even when numbers from last fall's Guatamala edition are added in, the Survivor franchise is down 12 percent from last season. It's the first significant drop-off for the genre standard-bearer since the show stopped being an Idol-esque phenomenon, and started being another top 10 show, albeit a remarkably consistent Top 10 show.

For seven straight Survivor editions, from 2001's Africa to 2004's Palau, the series never averaged fewer than 20 million viewers for a season. Last year's Vanuatu showed the first sign of vulnerability, dipping to 19.6 million.

Ratings slump or no, CBS is not about to extinguish the show's torch. On Monday, the network announced it has already renewed Survivor for the 2006-07 season.

And the news keeps getting better for the castaways of Exile Island. Next week, they won't have to go up against American Idol.

http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,18511,00.html

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2006, 11:03:35 AM »
press release ~

Season Highlights & Never Before Seen Footage Next Week on Survivor: Panama  3/10/06

HIGHLIGHTS AND NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN FOOTAGE ON A SPECIAL EPISODE OF "SURVIVOR: PANAMA -- EXILE ISLAND ," WEDNESDAY, MARCH 15

"Survivor:  Exile Island…A Closer Look" --  The first fifteen days on the island are revisited with 13 brand new scenes, on a special episode of SURVIVOR:  PANAMA -- EXILE ISLAND, Wednesday, March 15 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. 

Host Jeff Probst highlights the first fifteen days of the castaways adventures on the island.  Never-before-seen footage includes tribe Casaya singing "Happy Birthday" to Shane's son, Boston, who is celebrating his 13th birthday back in the United States, Sally confiding in Austin about her recent divorce and subsequent alienation from her family, an evening eruption around the Casaya campfire that ends when Aras makes a speech to motivate the group and Casaya's surprise source of food which subsequently powers them to an Immunity victory.

Additionally, clips of upcoming episodes will also be revealed, along with a preview of a brand new episode to air when SURVIVOR:  PANAMA -- EXILE ISLAND returns to its regularly scheduled time period on Thursday, March 30 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2006, 11:48:32 AM »

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2006, 05:10:03 PM »
press release ~
an evening eruption around the Casaya campfire that ends when Aras makes a speech to motivate the group and Casaya's surprise source of food which subsequently powers them to an Immunity victory.  

that so has to be the from the "crazy fights and snake dinner" episode #3.  we'll finally get to see them eat snake or snakes i would guess.
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2006, 06:10:32 PM »
here ya go cinni  :yaya:

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2006, 07:17:50 PM »
mmm mmm mmm mmm good! i haven't seen that in a clip here yet.   :snics:
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2006, 07:29:11 PM »
I think its PINK cinni ..ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :snics:

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2006, 10:26:37 PM »
okay I watching the recap.... only acouple things that stuck out to me....Austin and Sally bonding.  Casaya normal craziness!!  Girl and guy soap.  When they talked about soap they did a close us on Danielle's boobs.  Shane was mad at Bruce for washing his hands with thier drinking water, but does not seem to hold a grudge.  Ci

Also showed Danielle and Cirie talking, not sure about bonding but laughing and getting along.