Author Topic: Media Whore Picks Week 7  (Read 2934 times)

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
Media Whore Picks Week 7
« on: October 28, 2003, 05:56:27 PM »
Who will get voted off? (67 Minutes of Fame) No One
Who will quit/be removed from the game? (52 Minutes of Fame) Osten
Who will re-enter the game? (Ghost Tribe doesn't count) (42 Minutes of Fame) It's Not Revealed Yet
Which tribe wins reward? (47 Minutes of Fame) Ghost Tribe
Who wins Immunity? (61 Minutes of Fame) Ghost Tribe
Who goes to tribal council? (25 Minutes of Fame) Mixed Tribe
Will anyone mention the million dollars? (50 Minutes of Fame) Yes
How many people go to tribal council? (35 Minutes of Fame) No tribal council this episode
Do you know big a pain is it to write questions for a twist epsiode that is also "first of a two-part episode?" (100 Minutes of Fame) It's ok, MW. We understand. Burnett is an ass.

We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed

Offline archangelnot

• RFF Sr. Member
  • An Angel that has run amuck!
    • Votedoff.tv
Re:Media Whore Picks Week 7
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2003, 08:35:26 PM »
My Picks  
Question My Answer
Who will get voted off? (67 Minutes of Fame) No One - I do not think that there will be a vote off in episode 7a - probably in episode 7b will be where all the mess will occur.

Who will quit/be removed from the game? (52 Minutes of Fame) No One - if anyone, osten, however - I don't think that's gonna happen.  He'd be mocked for all time as one of the biggest P*ssys to play the game.  No one has ever volentarily quit yet... I have trouble believing it will happen now.

Who will re-enter the game? (Ghost Tribe doesn't count) (42 Minutes of Fame) It's Not Revealed Yet - again, episode 7b will probably be the reveal.

Which tribe wins reward? (47 Minutes of Fame) Ghost Tribe - spoilers have pretty much said they win.

Who wins Immunity? (61 Minutes of Fame) Ghost Tribe - I don't think they will have an immunity challenge at all, however, that is not an option.  Hoping that they concider the immunity challenge being part of the ghost tribe win of the cage challenge.

Who goes to tribal council? (25 Minutes of Fame) A Merged Tribe - Again, I don't think they will have one this episode and there is no option for this.

Will anyone mention the million dollars? (50 Minutes of Fame) Yes - of course they will.

How many people go to tribal council? (35 Minutes of Fame) No tribal council this episode - stated above.

Do you know big a pain is it to write questions for a twist epsiode that is also "first of a two-part episode?" (100 Minutes of Fame) It's ok, MW. We understand. Burnett is an ass. - These webmasters usually like it when you kiss their a$$.   :P
« Last Edit: October 28, 2003, 08:39:41 PM by archangelnot »

Offline archangelnot

• RFF Sr. Member
    • Votedoff.tv
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2003, 12:51:42 AM »
Well... don't thank me yet...

My beliefs are in the minority where I come from...

Most are thinking that we will get a full RC, IC, & Boot next episode.  I just don't think that they would be calling it a two parter if that was the case.

I think with the normal review, the ghost tribe return, the ghost tribe challenge and possibly another selection from them to see who comes back (Unsure about this one) that will take up the better part of an hour.

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2003, 08:47:06 AM »
I've been very torn this week as well.  I usually look at TDT and try to take guesses as to what will happen from there.  I try and spoil all morning until Scurvy Dog closes.  Constantly checking for updates.  Last week I was able to change all my picks at like 1:58.  This week, I think 2 people will be removed.  Osten is such a baby.  If he does quit it just shows that he is not a mentally strong player.   I would be very surprised if he does actually quit because does he really want to show his giving up to the world?  

(Alan)Archangelnot?  I wanted to thank you for opening up your games forum to me.  You are such a sweetie.  I would love to be on your team but I know that you already have lots of people on it.  If a spot opens up will you let me know?  Also, I'm starting to believe that Snewser and Volcanic Glass must know someone because how can they be that smart?  I know Volcanic Glass is a woman, is Snewser?  I'm just curious.  
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed

Offline archangelnot

• RFF Sr. Member
    • Votedoff.tv
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2003, 12:22:56 PM »
(Alan)Archangelnot?  I wanted to thank you for opening up your games forum to me.  You are such a sweetie.  I would love to be on your team but I know that you already have lots of people on it.  If a spot opens up will you let me know?

Actually, I had 2 people request to be removed this week due to life conflicts (being too busy to play)  Feel free to grab a spot.

Also, I'm starting to believe that Snewser and Volcanic Glass must know someone because how can they be that smart?

Actually, they have all kinds of people giving them information.  They are very well known people in the spoiler community and people trust them to not tell where they got it from when they are given information.

I know Volcanic Glass is a woman, is Snewser?

Snew is a male.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2003, 04:10:20 PM »
Don't let her in now.....just kidding  ;D