Author Topic: Gauntlet episode 2/20/06 disussion  (Read 2419 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Gauntlet episode 2/20/06 disussion
« on: February 21, 2006, 09:03:24 AM »
Well Last night's show was interesting.  i was not surprised to see Katie go first.  Beth well, I am not sure if her fear of heights got to her or her size.  Not bign ugly about her size but the tires were not that big.  And if Alton would have gotten across they rookies would have won.  Ibis fell first off and Beth fell at postion # 3.

Not much drama the only thing was Geramy complainign about everyone drinking and partying.  Okay i understand he did not want to do that, but has he not seen the show before?  That is all these people do there. 

I do have to give props to that ladies, especially the vets they made ti to the end even when there was tires missing.  I figured more people would fall.

I think the previews of next week's challenge looks hard and the aneesa comment about wanting to kill Beth with the shot from this week of the team telling Beth as long as she does not screw up on the final challenge.  Leads me to think Beth will get knocked out of the gauntlet next week.

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Gauntlet episode 2/20/06 disussion
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2006, 11:29:49 AM »
When the challenge first started, I totally forgot that Katie was even still there. She isn't making ANY drama this year. Or maybe that will come later. I thought it was a good challenge. It looked really hard and I was kind of upset that the Rookies lost. *I like the Rookies...*.

I'm not sure about next week. It sort of looks like the Rookies lose just because of how Kina was acting but at the same time the clips with Aneesa and Beth..hm...I don't know! Can't wait.
oXo Justine

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2006, 08:57:08 AM »
You're absolutely right.  Let's just hope Katie hasn't completely mellowed on us.  Her performance when she came to visit Trishelle on "Kill Reality" is still one of the funniest things I have ever seen.
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2006, 09:16:36 AM »
Trevor tell us about it...I did not watch Kill Reality buy one episode.

How many more challenges do we have until the final mission.  And katie well, you know there is always some one at the end that slows down a team...will it be katie or Robin or Anessa.

I have to say the real world alumis never really did anything on their shows but drink where the road rule alumnis actually had to do challenges

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2006, 10:46:00 AM »
I'm not sure if it'll be Robin, she's been a pretty good competitor and so has Anessa, from what I've seen. So..who knows.
oXo Justine