Author Topic: EP5 Title :' For Cod's Sake '  (Read 10002 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
EP5 Title :' For Cod's Sake '
« on: February 16, 2006, 07:25:18 PM »
« Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 07:28:54 PM by puddin »

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
Re: EP5 Title :' For Cod's Sake '
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2006, 08:39:47 PM »
Sounds kinda fishy to me!    :lol:
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2006, 08:47:31 PM »
  :lol: lol Swanee ........Yes Fish !! we need some fishin

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2006, 08:29:42 PM »
vidcaps thanks to Rob   :waves:
next time

Austin " I'm going to throw up "
JP: stomach trouble threatens La Mina ( Austin moaning lying down)
Nick: I just felt wrecked
JP:Courtney invades Bruce's zen garden==she's laying all over it.
Bruce: we've got a whole beach and she picks this spot . I'd rather be on Exile Island than be around Coutney.
JP: And Casaya's spark is snuffed out
Aras: This is a nightmare 
(the camp and the sleeping area is **** - deep in brown water)

« Last Edit: February 24, 2006, 01:00:36 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2006, 11:39:57 PM »
Tv Guide description ( hard copy ) March 2nd

A reward challenge breeds resentment, not solidarity, within the winning tribe, when two of its members take more than their fair share of the prize. Hey, all's fair in love, war and jungle survival.

LaMina wins reward ? Austin & maybe Nick overindudge?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2006, 12:45:47 AM »

Winning a Reward challenge ends up being a raw deal for one tribe .

a couple of Survivors secretly bond when they selfishly share one of the reward prizes and anger their tribemates .

Two survivors fall ill, keeping them up all night and leaving them drained right before the immunity challenge . Can these two strong players pull through.or will they bring their tribe down ?

It's a long afternoon for one tribe as chaos and confusion hampers the  decision of who to vote off. Will an alliance stick together or fall apart ?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2006, 01:04:51 AM »
Winning a Reward challenge ends up being a raw deal for one tribe .
La Mina

a couple of Survivors secretly bond when they selfishly share one of the reward prizes and anger their tribemates .
Austin & Nick DUH

Two survivors fall ill, keeping them up all night and leaving them drained right before the immunity challenge . Can these two strong players pull through, or will they bring their tribe down ?
see above

It's a long afternoon for one tribe as chaos and confusion hampers the  decision of who to vote off. Will an alliance stick together or fall apart ?
hhmmmm sounds like Caysaya ? LaMina doesnt strike me as chaotic? but I'm probalby wrong and will wait for vidcaps/video .

if its Caysaya then Bobby is sure to go.
LaMina one of Austin ? Nick ? Dan ( no way Dan ) TDT has moved Sally up the Survivormeter

why do I get the feeling these clues on the CBS website are a week off? ~
« Last Edit: February 26, 2006, 10:53:49 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2006, 10:40:09 AM »
OK rawdeal probably means raw meat for reward , with some booze thrown in ?

anyway Video is up~ ( screencaps later )
http://www.cbs.com/cbs_video/insider/video.php?chap=18769

http://cgi.cbs.com/vplayer/timeplay2.pl?type=ram&id=18886
« Last Edit: February 24, 2006, 11:03:32 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2006, 10:47:31 AM »
VO: Survivor Thursday – One tribe could lose it all to Mother Nature
(shots of Casaya’s flooded camp)
Danielle: We lost our home?
Cirie: Everything is wet. We don’t have any dry wood for fire.
VO: Why is one Survivor requesting solitary confinement?
(shots of Bobby and Shane at a challenge struggling to carry something, and a shot of Nick laying down)
Aras: It’s dire straights right now. I kinda wanna go to Exile Island.
( shot of two caskets underwater, and Danielle/Courtney swimming down to reach them)
Probst: Spending a lot of time underwater!
VO: And wait till you see what’s buried in these underwater caskets
(shots of various people untying ropes on caskets an opening them)
Cirie: This is crazy!
Danielle Oh my God!
VO: Don’t miss a new Survivor, CBS Thursday

reward goodies . I see wine ? Is Bobby holdng a cod  :lol:

« Last Edit: February 24, 2006, 11:06:50 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2006, 07:37:09 PM »
From TDT

Reward challenge: La Mina wins raw fish? 
Several clues in the CBS synopsis refer to the RC this week: "(1) Winning the Reward Challenge ends up being a raw deal for one tribe. (2) A couple of Survivors secretly bond when they selfishly share one of the Reward prizes and anger their tribemates. (3) Two Survivors fall ill, keeping them up all night and leaving them drained right before the Immunity Challenge. Can these two strong players pull through, or will they bring their tribe down?"

From the episode title, and the post-Ep4 preview showing a sick Austin and Nick, it seems pretty clear that La Mina wins the reward, and the "raw deal" probably refers to the sickness and the reward itself.

Exile: Someone from Casaya
Depends on when the big rainstorm occurs, of course. Bruce and Courtney are seen fighting it out in camp when it's dry. And Bobby, Courtney, Shane and Aras are all visible during the flood. From the CBS clues, it sounds like the flood may be after the IC, so no big help there.

Immunity challenge: La Mina wins? 
Again, the CBS clue, "It's a long afternoon for one tribe as chaos and confusion hampers the decision of who to vote off. Will an alliance stick or fall apart?" certainly sounds like it's referring to Casaya, who are shown being inundated with rain in the post-Ep4 preview.

BOOT: Bobby? 
We were told prior to Ep4 that the next two boots were Ruth Marie and Bobby, not necessarily in that order. That still looks good this week. Bobby is the only person on Casaya not expected to reach the jury, so if they're booting someone, he should be it, and the foundation for that was deposited (along with other things) in Ep4.

On the off chance La Mina goes to tribal council, Dan would be the logical target if they're maintaining strength. But at this point, we're leaning Casaya and Bobby

http://truedorktimes.com/survivor_panama/spoilers/index.htm

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2006, 02:40:49 PM »
Buh-Bye Bob Dawg!  :yaya:
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2006, 07:35:07 AM »
TWO TRIBE MEMBERS CONFESS TO SECRETLY CONSUMING PART OF THE TRIBES REWARD, ON "SURVIVOR: PANAMA -- EXILE ISLAND ,"  THURSDAY, MARCH 2

"For Cod's Sake" -- One tribe is outraged when they learn two of their tribemates secretly consumed part of the reward without consulting the others, on SURVIVOR:  PANAMA -- EXILE ISLAND , Thursday, March 2 ( 8:00-9:00 PM , ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

After a Reward Challenge win, two Survivors secretly hoard part of a reward, and anger and resentment result when the rest of the tribe finds out.  Two Survivors fall ill, keeping them up all night and leaving them drained right before the Immunity Challenge.  Can these two castaways pull through or will they bring down their tribe?  It's a long afternoon for the losing tribe as chaos and confusion preside over the decision of who to vote off next.  Will an alliance stick together or fall apart?

And, the fifth member is voted out of the tribe.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2006, 02:48:38 PM »
Corvis is up
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Panama Confessional Analysis, Episode 4

I have been sick this week and so I don't have a lot of energy to get into this too deeply, but here's what we have.

La Mina

Sally - 2D, 1T/1D, 2T/4D, 1T/4D = 3T/7D
Terry - 1T, 2T, 3T/1D, 2T/2D = 8T/3D
Austin - 2T, 1D, 1T/3D, 4T/2D = 7T/6D
Nick - 1D, 1D, 2T/1D, 1T/1D = 3T/4D
Dan - 1T, 1D, 1T, 1T/2D = 3T/3D

Ruth Marie - 1T, 0T, 1T, 1T/1D = 3T/1D
Misty - 2T/1D, 0T, 1T/2D = 3T/3D

Casaya

Shane - 1T/1D, 3T/3D, 2D, 1T = 5T/6D
Cirie - 2T/3D, 2D, 1D, 2T/2D = 4T/8D
Courtney - 3T, 3D, 1T/1D, 0T = 4T/4D
Danielle - 2T/1D, 1D, 0T, 1T/2D = 3T/4D
Bruce - 0T, 2T, 3T/1D, 1T = 6T/1D
Aras - 1T, 0T, 1T/1D, 3D = 2T/4D
Bobby - 1T, 0T, 2T, 1D = 3T/1D

Melinda - 1T/1D, 2D = 1T/3D
Tina - 3T/1D

Who's in danger based on confessional analysis:

All of Casaya except Bruce

Sally
Nick
Dan

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2006, 10:01:59 PM »
OK Shorter and sweeter then ever.

RC = Fish Chuncking here BobDawg with the Catch.  He he is after the challenge in the same clothes back at camp, aparrently God decided to Drop a Deuce. Heres Nick and Austin feeling sick after being stupid and over indulding "the reward". This is how we know La Mina wins the RC back the the Casaya pics at camp show Aras, Bobby, Cirie, and Courtney at camp, then Aras's "I wanna go to EI" so I think maybe they send one and La Mina sends one?? perhaps they send Danielle and La Mina Bruce??

IC = Coffin Diving - and im sure what is in the coffins will be dumb. unless its Jonathan and Wanda back in the game????? probably not. But we will say La Mina wins and the Courtney and Bruce friction is the swerve but "The Alliance" holds and BobDawg get to go drop some Deuces.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2006, 10:49:49 AM »
and im sure what is in the coffins will be dumb. unless its Jonathan and Wanda back in the game
  :lol: thats too funny ........hey CJ whos your exile pick ? I have Shane because Terry noted that Shane was strong last week plus that little HaHa that Shane gave Terry when Terry was chosen to be exiled last week might come back to bite him ?

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2006, 11:51:25 AM »
ok, i just looked at all the lovely flood shots at casaya and a few others. i can see everyone except danielle. do we know when the flood is supposed to happen? early in the episode or after reward? would they send her or she volunteer for a trip to exile island?
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2006, 11:55:36 AM »
Ok for the exile I think you see Bobby catching the fish then back at the destroyed camp in the same clothing hat and all.  So I think that Casaya's flooded camp is when they return from the RC after the loss. Courtney, Shane, Aras, Bobby and Cirie are all seen at camp in the muck.  The exile(s) would not return until after the IC. So Bruce and Danielle are missing from camp or not seen in vidcaps post RC.  Now pregame Probst mentioned one or two people banished to the island every episode, I thought this would take place most post merge or even possibly be one from each tribe.  However based on the shot of Bobby at the challenge and then back at camp I think 2 exiles this week.  I think La Mina chooses one and sticks with the Bruce pick then I think Casaya gets the choose one also and chooses Danielle due to her lack of effort in camp.  This should lead in nicely to Aras's "I wanna go to exile island" due to the fact that the camp is trashed and they are having to clean it up the next day.  So editing over all I think we see the spat with Court and Bruce, then the RC, then the flood, then the IC then more of the Bruce/Court swerve until the boot the BobDawg.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2006, 12:24:21 PM »
Thanks CJ , the only problem I have with Bruce is that he's been there twice and even Misty said she would not have chosen him the second time for fear he would have a second chance to find the idol ? If Terry picks Bruce again would he be so cocky ? wouldn't the others suspect that Terry found the idol ?
Good thoughts on two exilies  :tup:

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2006, 01:56:02 PM »
If you watch Survivor Live Ruth said La Mina already knew he had it.  I would have been to tell by his Kool-Aide grin when he came back.

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2006, 05:26:54 PM »
Do we know if a shooting apparatus is used this week in the RC?
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2006, 05:32:28 PM »
I would say no.

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2006, 05:42:03 PM »
Thanks CJ that's what I though too.  :tup:
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2006, 05:50:57 PM »
When I think Fish I think Throwing becuase they are hard to hold.

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2006, 06:24:40 PM »
I have to comment on how funny this episode was.  When they had to cut the tail and head off the fish and Mr Miagi kept hacking away at it, blood and guts everywhere.  Then Bobby comes to do the job and "Whammo" with 2 chops.  I just kept laughing at it, watching Terrys futile efforts and Bobby...chop chop.

THEN, seeing Mr Miagi and Bobby getting drunk in the outhouse and Cerie finding Mr Miagi passed out in there the next morning.

How entertaining this show was.  :rotf: :jumpy:

Offline tenboard

• Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2006, 10:46:16 AM »
I must be in a survivor funk! ...so far I have found this season to be so boring! 

and I am a TOTAL survivor fan!

I'm hoping it picks up for me soon.... :bliss:
no matter how much you dislike your mother-in-law,  you must never set her on fire..................ernest wilde