Author Topic: FantasySurvivor_Team Refaforu Scores  (Read 48783 times)

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
Re: FantasySurvivor_Team Refaforu Scores
« Reply #150 on: May 11, 2006, 04:59:12 PM »
Ruday's Picks:

Which immunity idol will Terry be using at the next tribal council? (30 points)   The exile immunity idol The challenge immunity idol 

Will someone other than Terry have immunity at the next tribal council? (35 points)   Yes they will have won immunity Yes they will have been given immunity No 

The CBS website suggests, “A Final Four celebration gets ugly when one Survivor blows up and quickly divides the camp.” Now that Shane has been voted out, which Survivor does this refer to? (35 points)   Aras Cirie Danielle Terry  (??not sure)

How many Survivor get to participate in the prize from the reward challenge? (25 points)   One Two Three  Four  ( Maybe this should be 3?  If someone goes to exlile island, would the RC winner have a heart & not leave one behind? thoughts anyone??) 

How many times do Terry and Aras bump into or come in contact with each other during challenges this episode? (45 points)   Never One Twice Three times Four times Five or more times 

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #151 on: May 11, 2006, 05:07:32 PM »
Nevermind my question about How many Survivor get to participate in the prize from the reward challenge.  I just read Across the Board picks.

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #152 on: May 11, 2006, 05:29:09 PM »
also waiting on some newsey thing , it just maybe that Cirie is booted tonight and it the TieBreaker is a cliffhanger untill Sunday , I'll let you know what I find because if so we have to change our answers .

Are you following the threads at Sucks...There's  one where the guy said he caught a challenge on last nights Survivor promo's during the Amazing Race:
http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=19044.topic

and another here:
http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=19047.topic

there's alot of this coming out now..hard to tell which is true..probably none.. probably some  :groan:  :groan:  :groan:

But who knows for eh :grins:

I may go with Cirie not out tonight as well Pud   ??? And Cirie dividing the camp may be on the $ too.

what to do what to do!  ???  ???  ???

“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #153 on: May 11, 2006, 06:31:05 PM »
Dont believe those threads that are locked at sucks Lill  :meow:

ok heres the deal ( i hate theres no bonus , makes it too easy for me to change my answers )

Which immunity idol will Terry be using at the next tribal council? (30 points)   The exile immunity idol The challenge immunity idol ( I think no should have been an option NO )
Will someone other than Terry have immunity at the next tribal council? (35 points)   Yes they will have won immunity Yes they will have been given immunity No 
The CBS website suggests, “A Final Four celebration gets ugly when one Survivor blows up and quickly divides the camp.” Now that Shane has been voted out, which Survivor does this refer to? (35 points)   Aras Cirie Danielle Terry  ( even though I think its just cBS BS )
How many Survivor get to participate in the prize from the reward challenge? (25 points)   One Two Three Four 
How many times do Terry and Aras bump into or come in contact with each other during challenges this episode? (45 points )
5 or more( , who the hell knows )
events and actions may be performed multiple times by a Survivor, these will score points for each occurrence
gets a vote Cirie times 2 = 70 pts
gets a vote Danielle times 2= 70 pts
wins reward Aras =45 pts
sent to exile island Terry = 50 pts

no guts no glory !!  :woohoo:

Offline shanghilill

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #154 on: May 11, 2006, 06:39:25 PM »
no guts no glory !!
     :tup: that's for sure..so you're strategy lQQks like the plan Puddin..   :monk3:

Do we you us.. :keeta: still think Cirie is not out tonight..?

about the locks..yep saw that   :meow:

:kuss:

« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 06:44:00 PM by shanghilill »
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #155 on: May 11, 2006, 06:42:46 PM »
Balls to the WALLS , all out baby   :woohoo:

Offline shanghilill

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #156 on: May 11, 2006, 06:48:51 PM »
 :MM: :monroe: }^!  :monroe: :MM:

:trashy: well alrighty then girlfriend till the end   :trashy:

:boobs:  All out :wiggle:  it is :boobs:

:tup:     
  :horsey:  :ride:

:redx:

Good lucky charms then everyone and enjoy the show  :trampb:
 :popcorn:
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 06:55:08 PM by shanghilill »
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #157 on: May 11, 2006, 06:52:58 PM »
It's a big risk Lill but what the heck ? It's not like there are prizes involved  :present: :play:

Offline shanghilill

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #158 on: May 11, 2006, 06:58:48 PM »
 :monk1: This is bloody true Puddin...lololol  we are risk takers extraordinaire are we not   :monk2:
            :monk3:    :monk3:   :monk3: 
 :keeta:

:rjreffypud:

we who :meow: together  and  :beer:  together can  :crybabe: together if we have to too

:present:  :gammy:  :present: 

good luck Puds  :tup:
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 07:02:26 PM by shanghilill »
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline shanghilill

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #159 on: May 11, 2006, 07:04:43 PM »
 :neener:  well now that was fun  and well worth any end result    :neener:

game on    :js:
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #160 on: May 11, 2006, 07:29:11 PM »
looks like TERRY was the answer  (:;)
The CBS website suggests, “A Final Four celebration gets ugly when one Survivor blows up and quickly divides the camp.” Now that Shane has been voted out, which Survivor does this refer to? (35 points)   Aras Cirie Danielle Terry

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #161 on: May 11, 2006, 07:53:21 PM »
Puddin quote:
gets a vote Cirie times 2 = 70 pts
gets a vote Danielle times 2= 70 pts
OMG!!  I didn't even think to pick like that!  :groan: :groan: :groan:
I forgot about the multiple occurances! Drat.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #162 on: May 11, 2006, 08:02:09 PM »
 :jumpy: I think we only missed the Terry one for blowing up but still I'm not sure it was him ..up to the webby I guess ?

Offline shanghilill

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #163 on: May 11, 2006, 09:47:29 PM »
  I think we only missed the Terry one for blowing up but still I'm not sure it was him ..up to the webby I guess ?
:woohoo: :jumpy: :woohoo:
Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll say Cirie!  :jumpy:
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #164 on: May 11, 2006, 09:50:16 PM »
We could hope so Lill , but still I saw another game at Harry's and the scored it as Terry . Even so we still might have made out pretty good in the end  !!  :hearts:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #165 on: May 11, 2006, 11:45:33 PM »
OhMyGard Lill is #1 score overall  :woohoo:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #166 on: May 12, 2006, 01:18:43 PM »
Yeah Lill...Congrats for #1 individual score for EP 13!  :jumpy:
Congrats to Puddinpie for #1 Total Score! :yourock: ... BOTH of you!!  :jumpy:

Great Job...EVERYONE!!  :werock:  Refaforu is still holding the #3 spot overall for the Top 50 tribes.   I just noticed we're at a slight disadvantage, b/c we don't have 10 members.  Had I known that sooner, I would've tried to recruit one more!  Here's the deal:
"The minimum divisor to calculate the tribe average is 10. A tribe must have at least 10 members to have the tribe's full average considered in these standings." 
At this late date, it wouldn't matter if we did add one more player...unless we all got really high scores AND our competitors got lower scores. Apologies for not noticing it sooner.  :-\
 But I'll remember it for next season!!  :nods: 
:ghug:
1 puddinpie                    295 3904
2 cinni                           305 3837
3 Mike-e                        205 3586
4 PenguinsStrut              200 3425
5 emory_overthemoon    240 3331
6 shanghilill                    340 3290
7 SpookiJo                     155 3174
8 Vernie's Team              155 2540
9 reality junkee               110 2437

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #167 on: May 12, 2006, 02:08:12 PM »
Myabe I''ll join under another name  ;)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #168 on: May 12, 2006, 02:13:11 PM »
 :snics: done , weecama in the house

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #169 on: May 12, 2006, 03:16:25 PM »
 Hey dear girl...Cool! :jumpy:  Thanks for doing that, weecama!  Welcome to Refaforu Tribe!  :-*
 I was thinking of joining w/ a different name, but haven't scored too great this season & didn't think it would make any difference.  :-\ 

However, in the other Survivor Fantasy tribe I'm on as LuvRupert, I'm ONLY THREE POINTS away from the #1 slot!!  I've GOT to score high for the Finale to reach #1 on that tribe. Woot!  Nearly the whole season, I've been only a few pts away from the leader.

Scoring big for Refaforu this last week won't help me get #1, since I'm ranked only #7...so it would be somewhat of a reprieve to score #1 on the other tribe.  :jam:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #170 on: May 12, 2006, 03:50:51 PM »
But even if we get some points we can be #2 ! So what they hay  :lol: , too bad we can't catch Harry's team #1 , but just that we all do so great as a team that we are third is something to be proud of  :woohoo:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #171 on: May 12, 2006, 04:16:58 PM »
Yes! Most definitely, puddin!  :jumpy:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #172 on: May 13, 2006, 12:01:30 AM »
what do you all think ? shane worries me .......

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #173 on: May 13, 2006, 11:47:46 AM »
My picks for now....subject to change.  ???  Shane?  No tellin' who he'll vote for, but I picked Danielle since she aligned w/ Terry and Shane hates Terry. 

Never in the history of the show has the Survivor who wins the car Reward go on to become the Sole Survivor. Will Terry break this long-lived curse? (45 points)   Yes No  
Who will be the first to be eliminated in the final immunity challenge? (60 points)   Aras Ciere Danielle Terry 
How many total individual immunity challenges will the winner of Survivor Exile Island have won? (75 points)   None One Two Five Six 
How many times will a Survivor’s mom or mother be identified with an on screen graphic during the reunion show? (If there is a difference between airings, the results for the Eastern time zone will be the official count for this question) (50 points)   Never Once Twice Three Times Four Times Five or more times 
Do we get the see Courtney applaud or express pleasure after the loser in the fire tie-breaker challenge is determined? (40 points)   Yes No 
Who does Aras vote to win Survivor Guatemala? (50 points)   Ciere Danielle Terry Is one of the final two 
Who does Austin vote to win Survivor Guatemala? (50 points)   Aras Ciere Danielle Terry 
Who does Bruce vote to win Survivor Guatemala? (50 points)   Aras Ciere Danielle Terry 
Who does Ciere vote to win Survivor Guatemala? (50 points)   Aras Danielle Terry Is one of the final two 
Who does Courtney vote to win Survivor Guatemala? (50 points)   Aras Ciere Danielle Terry 
Who does Danielle vote to win Survivor Guatemala? (50 points)   Aras Ciere Terry Is one of the final two  
Who does Sally vote to win Survivor Guatemala? (50 points)  Aras Ciere Danielle Terry 
Who does Shane vote to win Survivor Guatemala? (50 points)   Aras Ciere Danielle Terry 
Who does Terry vote to win Survivor Guatemala? (50 points)  Aras Ciere Danielle Is one of the final two 
What will be margin of victory for the vote for the Sole-Survivor? (75 points)   7 to 0 6 to 1 5 to 2 4 to 3 

My Active Survivors' Actions...Same as Puddins!

Offline shanghilill

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #174 on: May 13, 2006, 05:01:17 PM »
But I'll remember it for next season!!   
Me too Rudy  :nods:

done , weecama in the house
:gammy: Welcome Weepudcama Welcome..oh yea!  :snics:  :yaya:

Huge  :congrats: to Puddin for number 1ing it this season..well well done girl  :woohoo: :jumpy:

How I got overall score this last quiz I will never know  :grins:  lucked out for sure and with a lil helpo froim my RFF buddies Pud et al. ..but thanks much for the kudo's..makes a gal feel like she can get it right sometimes anyway.   :hfive:

:trashy:  2nd or 3rd place is still a medal at the Olympics..and that aint no peanuts ladies & gents..nope it sure isn't. :clap: We done good :nods:  :Cdance:

Off to play a few games..will bbl.

Ciao 4 now :hfive:
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.