Author Topic: The Next Joe Millionaire  (Read 12428 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
The Next Joe Millionaire
« on: October 06, 2003, 09:17:40 PM »
'THE NEXT JOE MILLIONAIRE' TAKES THE WORLD BY THE HORNS
MONDAY, OCTOBER 20, ON FOX

Is Golddigging A Universal Sport?

Saddle up for another round of romance and surprise as last season's television phenomenon returns for another wild ride with new twists and turns around every palazzo. THE NEXT JOE MILLIONAIRE: AN INTERNATIONAL AFFAIR premieres on Monday, October 20 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

With seemingly every woman in America already in on our faux-millionaire secret, FOX had no choice but to search the globe to find the most beautiful, albeit clueless, women on the lookout for "Mr. Price-is-Right."

Fourteen European beauties, unaware of the first installment's twists, travel to Italy for a whirlwind romance with a man who they think is a dashing American millionaire. The women, who have been whisked off to a beautiful villa in the Italian countryside, believe that our "Joe Millionaire" has recently inherited 80 million dollars and is looking for a special someone to share his newfound wealth. Little do they know this urban cowboy barely has two Euros to rub together. In actuality, our new "Joe Millionaire" is David Smith, 24, a rodeo cowboy from Texas who currently earns only $11,000 a year.

What will happen when the truth is finally revealed that he is a just a regular "Joe" and his wealth is a facade? As this handsome, young, eligible man begins his search for "The One," he discovers which of these women are out for true love and which are just interested in his bank account. And what are the other twists and turns the series will take as David narrows his choice down to one lady?

Following its premiere week, JOE MILLIONAIRE will air in its regularly scheduled Monday and Tuesday time periods for four weeks beginning Monday, October 27 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) and Tuesday, October 28 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT). JOE MILLIONAIRE will conclude its season with an exciting two-hour season finale on Monday, November 24 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT).

JOE MILLIONAIRE is produced by Rocket Science Laboratories. Jean-Michel Michenaud and Chris Cowan serve as Executive Producers. Roberto Cardenas is supervising producer.

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
Re:The Next Joe Millionaire
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2003, 02:09:16 AM »
I saw the trailer for it today and can hardly wait to see this show.  I wonder how the girls will react when they find out he is a phony. :o

Offline archangelnot

• RFF Sr. Member
  • An Angel that has run amuck!
    • Votedoff.tv
Re:The Next Joe Millionaire
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2003, 11:51:48 PM »
I watched it... I always love a good fox train wreck.. LOL

David... shy, definately a cowboy...

The gals... were not interested and made fun of him when they heard he was a cowboy.... interested only after they were told what he was worth.  I doubt that any of them will choose to stay with the guy at the end.   However, they definately will try because of the money, so there should be some real good cat fights.