Author Topic: Gauntlet episode 2/06/06 disussion  (Read 2652 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Gauntlet episode 2/06/06 disussion
« on: February 06, 2006, 10:39:22 AM »
Alright it is Monday again!  That means more challenges and hopefully more drama!!  It is a men's challenge...will Beth try and lose after the way Derrick talked to her?  Will the Rookies win again?

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Gauntlet episode 2/06/06 disussion
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2006, 12:41:36 AM »
Ya know..I really did like both teams. But I think when it comes down to it, I really am rooting for the Rookies. I was SO excited that they won tonight.  :jumpy: ..but I did kind of feel bad for Syrus..I mean he really did try.

<3 Justine
oXo Justine

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2006, 12:55:04 PM »
yeah I was hoping Syrus would stay.   I think at this point both teams have people that want to win.  Looks liek next time cara and Kina are going at it again.

Well there was not much drama.  They showed Alton and Jodi forming a relationship "that will last".  hope they are happy, but you never know about hook ups on this show.

THe challenge next week looks like they are holding their team mates up....there must be a rule about how many girls and guys on each side or you would think the girls would all be on the swing.  Should be interesting as i do not think the rookie girls have the strenght to hold the guys up...I could be wrong.

I think the vets going first showed the rookies what not to do.  it looked like a hard challenge.

Offline TXRealityFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • My favorite Texan!
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2006, 06:52:05 PM »
Gotta say...Kina is really getting on my nerves.  Just something about her that is BUGGIN' me!  She just talks and talks and talks... B:)

Felt very bad for Syrus... I think it's kinda funny the Vets are on a downward spiral right now.  Didn't look like Beth tried to lose it for the team... I kept expecting her to fall off within a couple of seconds!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2006, 09:50:06 AM »
I agree Kina is just power tripping. 

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2006, 10:46:58 AM »
my sixth sense tells me doom is in her future.  ???

not a spoiler just my gut feeling different from my hunger feeling
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM