Author Topic: GMC Clip of the week  (Read 2317 times)

Offline Snickers

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm Back
    • Rachael Speaks
GMC Clip of the week
« on: October 18, 2003, 03:07:54 PM »
Hey all,

Since Blows message board is down, I went searching the web, for info.  I stumbled across, the GMC Clip of the week on the CBS site.  I know a few of you are playing the fantasy game over there.  Did you know you could watch the clip of the week and get 12 extra points?  Have you been watching.  This was my 1st trek over.

I found the clip interesting: The title of the clip was:
Rupert’s Rescue: Rupert was welcomed back to Drake, but what did he really think of his experience away from camp?

It's interesting to note, who is there with Rup. getting the 411 on what happened at "Camp Moron"  oops, I mean Morgan.

Rup is discussing his lack of food, that he lost weight while over there.  He notes that, while "savage" is the leader, no one listens to him. LOL (like we didn't already know that).  Says O.T. (Osten) doesn't do anything (surprise).  Doesn't talk about Titjuania or Rhino.  Those in the water probing for intel, where Trish, Shawn, Sandra was floating around face down, but I'm sure her ears were perked up.

I heard no Jon (so he couldn't have been there, no way he could keep his mouth shut.)  Didn't see Christa, in the clip and no Michelle)

So, what do you think could Jon and Christa be on the outside of this allaince.  Was this a meeting of the "mature" people.  

Let me know what you think.
Snickers
Did you miss me?

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re:GMC Clip of the week
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2003, 09:46:48 AM »
Wow, I didn't know they bribed us with 12 extra points for watching a clip. Thanks
Rob

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re:GMC Clip of the week
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2003, 11:49:33 AM »
I can not get the video clips to work for me here are work and forget at night.  

I do think it was interesting that Christa was not there.  I think shawn is trying to hang on with dear life so he is trying t be buddy buddy with everyone.    But it coudl be that they were tendign to the fire or getting firewood.  michelle's chat said that Jon did alot more work then we saw.

Trish seems to be in the thick of everything...keep your eye on her.